Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me

This is a discussion on Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Holy It's funny to see how most guys on the forum can only talk about Erics or ...
Page: 12

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Holy
    It's funny to see how most guys on the forum can only talk about Erics or Zeros private life but most of u can't say shit about them ingame cuz they own u all 1 by 1. This is not a place to discuss each others private lifes oke babas? *

Damn haters!!
    Eric has never owned me.

Originally posted by Crimsonrain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crimsonrain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    It's funny to see how most guys on the forum can only talk about Erics or Zeros private life but most of u can't say shit about them ingame cuz they own u all 1 by 1. This is not a place to discuss each others private lifes oke babas? *

Damn haters!!
    Eric has never owned me.[/b]

But he prolly could easily :rollseyes:

QuIcK

this is hillarious i thought zero was the only one with an ego bigger then the country he lived in... but i think eric is there... still nothing compared to mine B)

Brute

in the end, who the fuck cares?

stress less

shows how much you know about the game eric anon was bukkake lvl 70 warrior puppyeyes had a shell set she just went bp cause she went inactive and got bored of playing. Also yes you did have 3 priests enig festo and pam thats 2 full healers and 1 full debuffer. Kelly had real good gear and then got fucked but when he was on vent he was pretty good he spoke spanish but he understood what to do when we were coordinated. Also your an idiot for saying me and perp never pked together 90 percent of the time we were partied so did you even play ko? Oh i forgot when we had a party out instead of coming to fight us you were raiding exp parties cause we had already killed you. It also was pretty bad when we had to go to exp parties to find you i was always pming parties that died to your party asking where and when we did find you and kill you magically you guys would appear on the other server oh well.

WAY off topic and getting old tbh . .take it to pm

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112