Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me

This is a discussion on Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hmm maybe i should send this link to k2 only few hours away from me...
Page: 3

Crimsonrain

hmm maybe i should send this link to k2 only few hours away from me

Road

lawl. E-drama.

FrEaK

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FrEaK
    that ring is worth 3x IN bullcrap
    I honestly wouldnt pay one IN for it.[/b]
    thats what I meant lol

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    Originally posted by Crimsonrain
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crimsonrain

you may have got me but now people know how you are
    because i talked shit about ur friend, ur gonna steal my item from a char that you don't even play? *Great mod eh?

Think of it is karma, however I'm the one setting things straight.

You flame my friends and try to damage their reputation for no good reason, then I will fuck you over any way possible.
    fuck me is that a threat ?
    A threat? I've already put it into action.[/b]
    its that small crimson didnt even know...[/b][/quote]
    He seemed to notice enough to create a thread about it.

Originally posted by FrEaK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrEaK)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FrEaK

that ring is worth 3x IN bullcrap

I honestly wouldnt pay one IN for it.
    thats what I meant lol[/b]
    I know, I was agreeing with you.

Crimsonrain

so your saying you need to fight the fight for your friends and you gonna fuck me because your idiot friend scammed me ?
    p.s alex try to fight your own battle's or maybe stop scamming people

prophetmad

think that its not just 1 person choice; if most of the ppl think its worth more, then it is.
    its ppl who set up the market.

Originally posted by Crimsonrain
    so your saying you need to fight the fight for your friends and you gonna fuck me because your idiot friend scammed me ?
    I'm sure alex was probably going to end up paying you something, but you've ruined it for yourself because you can't keep your mouth shut.
    I'm honestly tired of the amount of flamers that me and zero accumalate on a daily basis, so now that I can actually do something about it, I'll take the oppurtunity.

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    I'm sure alex was probably going to end up paying you something, but you've ruined it for yourself because you can't keep your mouth shut.
    I'm honestly tired of the amount of flamers that me and zero accumalate on a daily basis, so now that I can actually do something about it, I'll take the oppurtunity.[/b]
    why you bring up zero i dont give shit about zero now shut up and stick with the topic

_CAP_

ya why r u bringing up zero? this is a topic about alex not zero.

Crimsonrain

keep that ring and you will go down eric/alex

Yes I am a fucking idiot, if I remember correctly enough, you got annoyed enough one day while pking because my party kept killing you and whoever plays crimsonrain and some priest that you logged on one of ur orc accounts and started whining for a 1v1. People who only attack mages aren't exactly worth the time to 1v1(Please continue to flame me, I really wish to see more of your incredible vocabulary).

Matt/Alex are both good guys and will keep their words. I'm sure Alex is looking around for the best offer, or tryin to get enough coin to pay everyone in the party. But once again it has only been two days, 48 hours, 2880 minutes 172800 seconds. But people make forums for people to bitch and moan, so I guess this is serving its purpose

KrisOwns

Eric, you're telling me that since he said a few words about your friend you're willing to go as far as to steal am item that was acquired by the PARTY; not just F9? Really, you're fucking more than just raggan seeing how other people were in the party. Now, in all honesty, if you're worried that someone can ruin zeros reputation with a few words, then Raggan must really pose a great threat to you. Zero gets flammed on a daily basis, get used to it. Yeah, it's pathetic because people only flame him because they're 'jealous' however Raggan, on more than one occassion ased zero for a 1v1 which he turned down. Buttom line, you're using a thread that was created months ago in order to keep the item, that thread is nothing but a lame excuse. Grow the fuck up and learn to deal with problems, not by scamming them. In the end, you're only fuckin' yourself over.

Originally posted by Crimsonrain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crimsonrain)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@

I'm honestly tired of the amount of flamers that me and zero accumalate on a daily basis, so now that I can actually do something about it, I'll take the oppurtunity.
    why you bring up zero i dont give shit about zero now shut up and stick with the topic[/b]
    Alex nor I have any obligation to you, like I said I'm sure he would have kept his word eventually, but I'll make sure it wont go to any retards that purposely try to cause shit for my friends.

My respect for you is gone regardless if it was zero who you flamed and not me, because I see it as the same.

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Yes I am a fucking idiot, if I remember correctly enough, you got annoyed enough one day while pking because my party kept killing you and whoever plays crimsonrain and some priest that you logged on one of ur orc accounts and started whining for a 1v1. People who only attack mages aren't exactly worth the time to 1v1(Please continue to flame me, I really wish to see more of your incredible vocabulary).

Matt/Alex are both good guys and will keep their words. I'm sure Alex is looking around for the best offer, or tryin to get enough coin to pay everyone in the party. But once again it has only been two days, 48 hours, 2880 minutes 172800 seconds. But people make forums for people to bitch and moan, so I guess this is serving its purpose
    i dont play that char.....i'm raggan try reading hole topic

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast