All Republicans Come Here!!!!

This is a discussion on All Republicans Come Here!!!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; REPUBLICANS UNITE!!!!!!!...
Page: 1

Default All Republicans Come Here!!!!

REPUBLICANS UNITE!!!!!!!

FatM4n

what if I vote on Moderaterna ?
    nvm sweden dont ahve republican parties

xD this is for basically americans :P

NightOwl

aren't Republicans those guys who live in wood shacks in the middle of nowhere, armed to the teeth, that still think Russia is a threat and the president should nuke their asses?? :blink: :huh:

well im pretty sure i donbt think russia is a threat.....

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by NightOwl
    aren't Republicans those guys who live in wood shacks in the middle of nowhere, armed to the teeth, that still think Russia is a threat and the president should nuke their asses?? :blink: :huh:
    You are confused that is a democrat :P

NightOwl

my mistake... those aren't republicans... those are the ppl that think saddam hussein had mass destruction weapons. Sry, my fault.

Claytorian

Originally posted by NightOwl
    my mistake... those aren't republicans... those are the ppl that think saddam hussein had mass destruction weapons. Sry, my fault.
    rofl your such a dumb ass even after 911 you people cant see properly......and ya'll are still fukin sore loosermen

NightOwl

plains aren't mass destruction weapons.

Claytorian

lol no sense in even trying to explain shit to people like you.....no PLANES not plains...are wmd's. but the people who flew them into the towers were. and if sadam wasnt a wmd, did he need to hide? no ffs he would have given up into protective custody like the un asked and let them investigate that shit further, instead, he hid and told his army to enforce marshall law before we even got in to kick there asses.

NightOwl

are we still in the same frequency here?? tell me what Saddam did to u and I shut the hell up. and don't say invading Kuweit cause that isn't USA territory. What he did directly to the USA.

Claytorian

directly? hmmm where to start..how about funding major terrorist groups that took down the towers? or in 1990 burning american owned oil fields in kuwait? or capturing an american navy pilot in 1990 and not returning him after we kicked his ass? and if you dont think he has wmds what the hell were scuds doing being shot into our camps in kuwait when we started op. enduring freedom? those are wmds, 300mile + long range missiles which were not allowed in the countries of iraq, syria, and iran according to un props since late 1991. thats what i say, now i know youll come back with something as of your earlier posts so ill just leave now, we'll never come to agreement i guess thats the way God intended so peace and gl in the future =

democrats are like turks....annoying and they cant fucking understand anything