Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

all right lets do this properly

This is a discussion on all right lets do this properly within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; right. Cama, nobody on this forum likes you, infact we hate you. Really, im not even messin around, everyone hates ...
Page: 2

right.
    Cama, nobody on this forum likes you, infact we hate you.

Really, im not even messin around, everyone hates you lol.

You're the skinny annoying kid who follows everyone around but nobody tells him to leave because we know he has no other friends.

So yeah, i'm the bad guy who had to break it to ya, now /suicide[/b]
    actually i like cama hes a smart ass its funny alsoi think hes older then you

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

right.
    Cama, nobody on this forum likes you, infact we hate you.

Really, im not even messin around, everyone hates you lol.

You're the skinny annoying kid who follows everyone around but nobody tells him to leave because we know he has no other friends.

So yeah, i'm the bad guy who had to break it to ya, now /suicide[/b]
    its sad u think i actually awnt people on this forum to like me, there are those that like me on this forum for the entertainment i bring pointing out the obvious about retards like urself, but i dont care if people like me or not...in life friends come and go: if i make friends fine, if people hate me fine, im not dependent on peoples opinions of me like u seem to be

Healo

Too lazy to make your OWN petition, yeah, a mods gonna grant your request to ban him without providing ANY reason what so ever.[/b]
    Gangster go rob something.

KcloudZ

its sad u think i actually awnt people on this forum to like me, there are those that like me on this forum for the entertainment i bring pointing out the obvious about retards like urself, but i dont care if people like me or not...in life friends come and go: if i make friends fine, if people hate me fine, im not dependent on peoples opinions of me like u seem to be[/b]

ok so you don't care about these people, so why are you still here?

You said you're here to provide entertainment to people who hate you, that makes absolutely NO sense.

Just admit, you refresh ko4life every 30 secs because you've been in your room all day with nothing to do, and that's why you stay, because you have nothing without it, kinda sad tbh.

shut uppppp ! rawr cama is hawt

ok so you don't care about these people, so why are you still here?

You said you're here to provide entertainment to people who hate you, that makes absolutely NO sense.

Just admit, you refresh ko4life every 30 secs because you've been in your room all day with nothing to do, and that's why you stay, because you have nothing without it, kinda sad tbh.[/b]
    reading comprehension isnt ur specialty is it? oh well pointless arguing with someone with no comprehension at all, theyll only see what they think is there

i browse these forums to pass the time between doing other things, im nto on these forums 24/7 im on them for a few hours a day sporadically

kcloudz go look at ur other post whos the sad one? u PRETEND to be some hardcore gangsta living in a motel THAT BROWSES KO4LIFE...its quite sad because u pretend to be something thats completely pathetic how bad does that make ur real life if u feel pretending to be something pathetic as a step up?

KcloudZ

reading comprehension isnt ur specialty is it? oh well pointless arguing with someone with no comprehension at all, theyll only see what they think is there

i browse these forums to pass the time between doing other things, im nto on these forums 24/7 im on them for a few hours a day sporadically

kcloudz go look at ur other post whos the sad one? u PRETEND to be some hardcore gangsta living in a motel THAT BROWSES KO4LIFE...its quite sad because u pretend to be something thats completely pathetic how bad does that make ur real life if u feel pretending to be something pathetic as a step up?[/b]

how does it feel to have 4.xk posts and people hate you.

without ko4life chances are u would be laying in bed all day with the blinds shut wondering where your pathetic life is going and why you dont have any friends

how does it feel to have 4.xk posts and people hate you.[/b]
    as said earlier, i dont care if people hate me sooooooo i feel fine

without ko4life chances are u would be laying in bed all day with the blinds shut wondering where your pathetic life is going and why you dont have any friends[/b]
    if there was no ko4life id find something else to do to pass the time, what would u do without ko4life? u wouldnt have anyone to try to convince ur "gangsta"

without ko4life chances are u would be laying in bed all day with the blinds shut wondering where your pathetic life is going and why you dont have any friends[/b]
    he really dosnt understand that people like cama and hate him so guess what this is gonna be a 2 petitions

Ban weed
    1.unclebubba76
    2.Lethal
    3.camaz0tz
    4.MissCaro

Ban kcloudz
    1.unclebubba76

B)

shut uppppp ! rawr cama is hawt[/b]
    tought u were gay..

Ban weed
    1.unclebubba76
    2.Lethal
    3.camaz0tz
    4.MissCaro
    5.Ali baba

Ban kcloudz
    1.unclebubba76

Kclouz has been banned already when im not wrong. a topic he made have been edited and had the text "Banned" on it

Banned Senior Member

ya I banned Kcloudz when I got home from work last night

ya I banned Kcloudz when I got home from work last night [/b]
    thnx do it also with dark_rogue_.._chaos

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Bubba burgers

How does it feel to be banned?

RiseAgainst_

Festo kinda turns me on...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast