Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For all you crazy drivers!

This is a discussion on For all you crazy drivers! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; How many cars have you passed at once? My record was broken today when i passed three! my dad's record ...
Page: 1

Default For all you crazy drivers!

How many cars have you passed at once? My record was broken today when i passed three! my dad's record is 7 though :P

What is your top speed? Did 100 in my sisters car

How many accidents? None!

Feel free to add more questions haha

AphRaeL

2 accidents, none my fault

most cars i passed at once is 5 doing 85 mph in a 50

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i have a crx and i needed to get off the ramp cuz i was gonna be late for work but there was this semi hauling a big ass strip of concrete and its was blocking my ability to turn and coincidentally my car fit under it..

ive prolly only passed like 5 cars. no car accidents

my gf though she will speed thorugh a freeway like nothing though

she just totalled her celica she would prolly go trough 10+ cars plus every 5 miles

Banned Senior Member

only thing i've done is that me and my friend raced home, and it was a one lane road
    so we came up to a slow driving car so my friend was passing on the outside while i passed on the inside, never been so scared in my whole life :P

and i won ofc , thanks to that lol

evilwevel

passed cars as in a one lane for each direction situation where you need to drive on the other direction's lane of just pass on the highway ?

i don't pass cars if it's the one lane direction. i make them drive faster or go mad behind the wheel (to many curvy roads over here, i don't want to die).

top speed would be 217 km/h according to the gps (onboard counter only went to 180) in spain in the mountains. i needed to catch some speed going down or else my old car would have to crawl up the mountain at 70km/h.

and i had one accident where a bus just rammed my car when i was waiting in line for a red light =/

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I fail at parking, yet let alone driving...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6pmYfNco0]YouTube - [Original] Extreme Fitness BMW parking failure. [As seen on the CP24/CTV] Worst parking job ever![/ame]

haha kidding, i'm scared to pass in 1 lane way especially at night cause of my poor vision and especially since i don't wear glasses... but other then that on a few lane road im always traveling the fastest pretty much, keeping it to always 10km/h above speed limit as that's still legit not to get caught

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've had pne crash at 15 mph and the car was a write off.

Top speed on a public road 140 mph with me driving and in my friends car we hit 170mph

Psy

I've done a 90 mph jump on a residential road and been in one crash pulling out of my driveway (stopped in the road to flip someone off that passed me, guy going over the speed limit tried going around me, i rolled forward and SMASH right in my driver's door). And yes, the flip off was worth it.

My top speed is 110 MPH on residential roads. I rarely ever drove on highways: I don't have the best eyesight and I hate wearing glasses, so reading signs is usually a problem for me. I always enjoy residential roads, and if I have a choice between highways and back roads, i'll always choose the back roads even if it takes longer to get there (all you need to do is leave earlier).

I can't say for sure how many times I've taken the wrong turn on highways, and my family has always made fun of my for driving on a highway while construction is going on (I almost crashed into a stationary, flashing arrow once and had to come to a screeching stop). But I'm glad I live in NYC now, I don't need to drive. I probably won't enjoy having to drive around in LA next year, so for now I'm fine.
    Last edited by Psy; 11-14-2009 at 09:07 AM.

Banned for scamming.

How many cars have you passed at once? One ( old people *facepalm*)

What is your top speed? 42mph (down hill)
    How many accidents? None!

i'm driving a scooter (50cc) though , they are supposed to do max 30mph :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i passed more people on my ped than my car so far haha.

A little nissan micra 1L can't perform much

I might have to update this when i get my clio sport, but i'm not one for deliberating driving carelessly.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

What's with everyone using MPH... the standard world unit is KMH.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    What's with everyone using MPH... the standard world unit is KMH.
    because you americans are stuck in the past with kpb, inches, imperials - all measurements.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    because you americans are stuck in the past with kpb, inches, imperials - all measurements.
    he's actually from Canada

Toronto is in Canada, Maple Leafs is like the same as on the Canadian flag :P

america / canada - same shit

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    america / canada - same shit
    take it back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast