Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

American soldiers paranoid because of iraqi kids and suicide bombing

This is a discussion on American soldiers paranoid because of iraqi kids and suicide bombing within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I feel sad for my fellow Americans fighting the war on terrorism in Iraq. Everywhere they go, they have to ...
Page: 1

Banned

I feel sad for my fellow Americans fighting the war on terrorism in Iraq. Everywhere they go, they have to be cautious on who they can trust and who they cannot. If they make one false move, it could be the end of their lives. This brave American soldier has a solution on how to handle this terrible ordeal.

http://www.shooshtime.com/sfw/18669_Soldie...f-A-Bridge.html

GOD BLESS AMERICA! THE LAND OF THE BRAVES!

@FT3R5H()CK

And people wonder why we're hated so much.

Banned

What do you mean? These actions are justified. You would do the same thing. Do you know that 10 year old children strap bombs around their waist and then blow themselves up in order to kill American soldier?

He is a hero.

@FT3R5H()CK

Yeah I do happen to know. However it didn't look like he had a bomb. Why cant we go in like the professionals we claim to be? Why do we have to abuse their people for oil? You act proud to be an American even though you know your country is corrupt and doing nothing but harm. Yeah I am an American citizen but fuck the USA. And if you think for one second that killing innocent people for doing nothing wrong/oil is justifiable you sir are an idiot.

Banned

Yeah I do happen to know. However it didn't look like he had a bomb. Why cant we go in like the professionals we claim to be? Why do we have to abuse their people for oil? You act proud to be an American even though you know your country is corrupt and doing nothing but harm. Yeah I am an American citizen but fuck the USA. And if you think for one second that killing innocent people for doing nothing wrong/oil is justifiable you sir are an idiot.[/b]
    But, it doesn't matter if to you it didn't look like he had a bomb. It matters what the soldier thinks. While your sitting on your ass eating cheese balls, he is out there fighting the war on terrorism. He is a hero.

Sorry, but Americans aren't killing "innocent people". Americans are killing the terrorists. Hence, it is the war on terrorism.

All Americans are heroes.

@FT3R5H()CK

Yeah I sit on my ass eating cheese balls while you sit on your ass saying how great America is and how "we" are heros but out of curiosity what is it exactly that do you do for the war on terror? And as for the war on terror, who is stopping us? Are you telling me what the American government is not an act of terrorism? Our Prisoners Of War are tortured. If i was an Iraqi and Americans came to my country so they can set their laws and have it their way I would shoot them too. By the way doesn't that sound a lot like how WWII started? Its nice that you take pride, but know what your taking pride in.

Banned

Yeah I sit on my ass eating cheese balls while you sit on your ass saying how great America is and how "we" are heros but out of curiosity what is it exactly that do you do for the war on terror? And as for the war on terror, who is stopping us? Are you telling me what the American government is not an act of terrorism? Our Prisoners Of War are tortured. If i was an Iraqi and Americans came to my country so they can set their laws and have it their way I would shoot them too. By the way doesn't that sound a lot like how WWII started? Its nice that you take pride, but know what your taking pride in.[/b]
    I support our troops in Iraq thus supporting the war on terrorism. Yes American government is not an act of terrorism. We are infact trying to prevent terrorism by punishing the people who harbor weapons of mass destruction and are trying to create chaos in the world. We represent heroes.

wOLfi

fighting the war on terrorism in Iraq[/b]
    i lol'd

@FT3R5H()CK

HAHA that is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. Yeah the American government isn't corrupt but Bush's grandfather gave Hitler money. Go figure his grandson is trying to do the same thing. As for Weapons of Mass Destruction what did we find again? If we were trying so hard to prevent terrorism why didn't we do anything about it until we were struck? It was nothing more than an excuse to take over their land for oil. Thats why Cheney has plans to build his pipe lines through Afghanistan. Sorry but there was no reason for this video to have any justification it was morally wrong and totally unprofessional I guess thats what you call a hero.

Banned

HAHA that is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. Yeah the American government isn't corrupt but Bush's grandfather gave Hitler money. Go figure his grandson is trying to do the same thing. As for Weapons of Mass Destruction what did we find again? If we were trying so hard to prevent terrorism why didn't we do anything about it until we were struck? It was nothing more than an excuse to take over their land for oil. Thats why Cheney has plans to build his pipe lines through Afghanistan. Sorry but there was no reason for this video to have any justification it was morally wrong and totally unprofessional I guess thats what you call a hero.[/b]
    When we were "struck", it opened our eyes that the World needs America. "Those who have the power have the responsibility". Therefore, as heroes, we went to Iraq and liberated their people of opression from the hands of Sadam Hussein. Cheney is a business man. Ofcoarse as a business man, you are looking to maximize profit. Business and ethics have transparent boundaries. Cheney is a hero too. He is a hero because he is an American. All Americans are heroes.

@FT3R5H()CK

You are one brainwashed little kid. What you are saying is just your opinion why don't you gather up some facts? I would love to see what you come up with. And starting a war for your own personal profit, yeah thats nice he is a true hero for that.

Banned

You are one brainwashed little kid. What you are saying is just your opinion why don't you gather up some facts? I would love to see what you come up with. And starting a war for your own personal profit, yeah thats nice he is a true hero for that.[/b]
    Factually speaking, Sadam Hussein was executed. Thus, we liberated the people of Iraq from the opression of Sadam. Factually speaking, Sadam was a terrorist, as he was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent Kurds aswell as the fact that he was supporting the suicide bomb killings in Israel by openly harboring the people who claimed responsibilities for those killings. Americans went to the middle east to fight the war on terrorism. Since factually speaking Sadam was considered a terrorist and was the leader of Iraq, America decided to invade Iraq in order to bring Sadam - a terrorist - down. That is why Americans are heroes. We put others liberty before our very own.

GOOOOOOOOD BLESSSSSS AMERICAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

All Americans are heroes.[/b]
    i lol'd more wolfi >_0

Banned

i lol'd more wolfi >_0[/b]
    Why are you "loling"?

cuz your a proud ignorant.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast