Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

American soldiers paranoid because of iraqi kids and suicide bombing

This is a discussion on American soldiers paranoid because of iraqi kids and suicide bombing within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; cuz your a proud ignorant.[/b] I am ignorant to what?...
Page: 2

Banned

cuz your a proud ignorant.[/b]
    I am ignorant to what?

@FT3R5H()CK

Sorry to tell you but that had nothing to do with why the war started. He was a terrorist? He didn't terrorize America, But he was in the way of our government getting the oil in his country. So America plays"hero" to look good and still get their own profits. America had no reason to start this war. If you think this war is for the right cause and you think that soldier was doing what was right, you are nothing more than ignorant redneck.

Banned

Yeah I am an American citizen but fuck the USA.[/b]
    You sir should get the fuck out of the USA if you think its so stupid, oh wait you probably wont because you know if the country you are in go up agisnt "america" your country will lose
    you dont have the right to call yourself a citizen so please stop. your making yourself look very stupid.

you say what the american soilder did was wrong? lets see you go over there in a hostile situation and you got your fellow comrads being blown up/shot up by people coming up to them ect. what would you do if you thought someone was suspicious and starting coming tword you? you would shoot them or do something like that, or you wouldnt do shit and start crying/throwing up because your scared

@FT3R5H()CK

You sir should get the fuck out of the USA if you think its so stupid, oh wait you probably wont because you know if the country you are in go up agisnt "america" your country will lose
    you dont have the right to call yourself a citizen so please stop. your making yourself look very stupid.

you say what the american soilder did was wrong? lets see you go over there in a hostile situation and you got your fellow comrads being blown up/shot up by people coming up to them ect. what would you do if you thought someone was suspicious and starting coming tword you? you would shoot them or do something like that, or you wouldnt do shit and start crying/throwing up because your scared[/b]
    I plan on leaving this country. Haha go fight for such a stupid reason? Nah I don't think I'm retarded enough to sign up to be killed over oil. Suspicious? That kid was just standing there and he threw him off of the bridge ok yeah he rushed the guy. No you are an idiot, And is that all the typical American cares about? Who will kill more of who? Man grow up kid. Don't try to judge my actions because you don't know me. It is people like you and moe who give this country a bad name. You think it's so good? Go to Iraq and fight for it. Oh wait you won't you're all talk you know its a stupid reason and wouldn't go.

razzy

your making yourself look very stupid.[/b]
    Coming from the most ignorant and mentally disabled person (yes i use the word "person" very loosely when it comes to vandy) on this forum. Vandy, you for one shouldn't be talking about who is worth being a US citizen and whos not. About being a hero because you support US soldiers in the war in Iraq, is a fucking joke. Theres only soo far one can go whilst being in denial to oneself. Your shortsightedness is your downfall. If the US soldiers are soo scared of getting blown up by a 10 year old, then frankly they should leave the war and go sit thier asses at home and eat off of welfare. And if they were drafted(not sure if there was conscription when the war started) they should get out of war, and go to jail due to avoidance of being drafted. Hell they wont be blown up by 10 year olds in jail will they?

Banned

Coming from the most ignorant and mentally disabled person (yes i use the word \"person\" very loosely when it comes to vandy) on this forum. Vandy, you for one shouldn\'t be talking about who is worth being a US citizen and whos not. About being a hero because you support US soldiers in the war in Iraq, is a fucking joke. Theres only soo far one can go whilst being in denial to oneself. Your shortsightedness is your downfall. If the US soldiers are soo scared of getting blown up by a 10 year old, then frankly they should leave the war and go sit thier asses at home and eat off of welfare. And if they were drafted(not sure if there was conscription when the war started) they should get out of war, and go to jail due to avoidance of being drafted. Hell they wont be blown up by 10 year olds in jail will they?[/b]
    No, actually I said, \"I am supporting American soldiers in Iraq thus by supporting the war on terrorism\". How am in denial? Actually we are very farsighted. Americans not only think about ourselves, but we also help others. Why should we avoid the war? The war on terrorism is helping the world. That is why America is great. We help the world.

Banned

Coming from the most ignorant and mentally disabled person (yes i use the word "person" very loosely when it comes to vandy) on this forum. Vandy, you for one shouldn't be talking about who is worth being a US citizen and whos not. About being a hero because you support US soldiers in the war in Iraq, is a fucking joke. Theres only soo far one can go whilst being in denial to oneself. Your shortsightedness is your downfall. If the US soldiers are soo scared of getting blown up by a 10 year old, then frankly they should leave the war and go sit thier asses at home and eat off of welfare. And if they were drafted(not sure if there was conscription when the war started) they should get out of war, and go to jail due to avoidance of being drafted. Hell they wont be blown up by 10 year olds in jail will they?[/b]
    wow your very stupid also, i bet you sit your ass in canada not even in the military, your probably also bugging off that welfare of some sort in canada. if we didnt have people to join the military we wouldnt be the best in the world now would we? we would actually be geting stomped on like alot of countrys are to this day. thats a new thing ive been called "most ignorant and mentally disabled person" LOL how stupid. Your pointing out your opinion is actually a "fact" but its really not so that shows how stupid you are again.

dude its ok not everyone in the world is a "pussy" like you

@FT3R5H()CK

No, actually I said, \"I am supporting American soldiers in Iraq thus by supporting the war on terrorism\". How am in denial? Actually we are very farsighted. Americans not only think about ourselves, but we also help others. Why should we avoid the war? The war on terrorism is helping the world. That is why America is great. We help the world.[/b]
    How can some 13 year old kid call someone a "pussy" I'd love for someone like you to tell that to my face, your so big and bad go blow up Iraq and see what happens. This war is pointless and stupid be my guest fight for it become a brain washed moron who cant think for himself or even speak for himself. Have fun becoming a future nazi

razzy

Why should we avoid the war? The war on terrorism is helping the world. That is why America is great. We help the world.[/b]
    What terrorism?

You mean the WMD's? None there. You mean Sadams regime? Crumbled and Iraq is under more turmoil then when he was in power, go figure. Oh Mabey Osama? Who knows where he is, its sad with all the "technologically advanced gadgets the US has, and how backwords soo many countries are yet the US cannot find Osama in the middle of a fuking desert. Why are the soldiers there? Yes I'll leave that question for you to answer. America went to war to go put a end to the so called "WMD's" Iraq "had". They didnt find any so they intend on finishing off sadaam. They killed him(gratz?) and yet there still there for what? America has no buisness being there and to force democracy upon a nation that does not want it. Its like me coming into your house and setting rules on how to do things in YOUR house, and on top of that heck kill some of your friends and reletives aswell. Ye and being the so called "hero" you are your going to watch me do it right? Theres a reason why the US soldiers are facing heavy oppression. Ever heard the saying "Live and let live"?

razzy

Your pointing out your opinion is actually a "fact" but its really not so that shows how stupid you are again.[/b]
    Oh its not only me who says that, *hint* *hint*. A sane person would leave when he is clearly not wanted. Yet your still here trying to bask in the glory of how great your nation is. And i'm not the one eating off of welfare, hence im not the one who spamms the fuck out of this forum and even after continuosly being told to fuck off still comes here and posts. Hell you could be a 13 year old living in your moms basement, for all i care. Just dont come on here and thinking you and your nation is all this world has seen that is closest to greatness.

Banned

America has every business to be in Iraq. We are currently liberating the people of Iraq. If we leave Iraq as it is, another terrorist regime would take control of Iraq and we would be left where we started. We are heroes, therefore we cannot leave a poor defenseless country on its own.

America - we fight the evil and protect the weak.

As far as Vandy is concerned, he is a hero on this forum because he is American. All Americans are heroes, even you.

Banned

How can some 13 year old kid call someone a \\\"pussy\\\" I\\\'d love for someone like you to tell that to my face, your so big and bad go blow up Iraq and see what happens. This war is pointless and stupid be my guest fight for it become a brain washed moron who cant think for himself or even speak for himself. Have fun becoming a future nazi[/b]
    Where did i call you a pussy? Son, I think it is time for your ritalin.

I am actually 20 years old.

@FT3R5H()CK

Where did i call you a pussy? Son, I think it is time for your ritalin.

I am actually 20 years old.[/b]
    That was directed to Vandy, he said something about leaving the states something about being a pussy.

razzy

Where did i call you a pussy? I think it is time for your ritalin.

I am actually 20 years old.[/b]
    even worse.

Atleast you can come to a logical discussion unlike vandy who cannot comprehend the english language.

@Vandy. I'm sure Moe being your "buddy" and all probably thinks that of you aswell. I wish i could empathise for your sorry little excuse of a life but no, i really cant. people like you should be put into place. And dont tell me "you dont even know me, and i would knock you out" and all that bullshit. You cant come up with any logical answer to someones question, unlike moe who actually tries and ive seen enough your imature antics on this forum to sadly judge you and stand firmly by my decision. I couldnt care less what you think. As long as you dont spew it out here where us people actually are forced to scroll down through that lump of shit you so called type.

Aiggghttt Mistah Gangstah. Peace.

Do we really need another political topic? Politics has no place on the internet. If I can't hit the person in the face next to me it's not a real argument.

I prefer to dicuss things in real life, cause most people on the internet are 12 year old fags who don't know a shit what they are talking about.

Moe, your gunna go through about 3 more topics till you understand how few people here know about the war. 90% of the kids here are bandwagon sheep that don't give a shit about the world... all they care about is finding some way to bash us or our presedent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast