Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

American soldiers paranoid because of iraqi kids and suicide bombing

This is a discussion on American soldiers paranoid because of iraqi kids and suicide bombing within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; First of all money, gator and 3thos, u 3 r the most idiotic retards this forum has ever seen... no ...
Page: 4

First of all money, gator and 3thos, u 3 r the most idiotic retards this forum has ever seen... no wonder ranking was hated by so many cause it consisted of idiots such as u 3 who are just ignorant to every fact and think they are right all the time..

secondly dont talk about usa like ure doing anything.. all the soldiers are heores, not just american soldiers... all soldiers put their lives on the line when they sign upto server their country ... america is just a fking bully of a nation.. " if u dont run ure country the way we see it right, then u r shit", thats the motto america uses ...
    Iraq was run by saddam and it was being run pretty good... saddam kept the shit under control and kept his country in some sort of order, even if that was a communist order... sure some people werent happy with the way he ran things but then again u cant please everyone.. Bush, which can be called leader of idiots, went to iraq not because he wanted to help the people of iraq, but to do what his father started.. bush's father had a thing with saddam and thats the only reason he went to iraq and also for oil. You sir being a bloody idiot believe of what u hear in the AMERICAN NEWS.. surely american media wont show anything that badmouths america in anyway because its a time of war. Didnt bush go to war because iraq had nuclear weapons? where are they? did we find them? no right.. so open ure fking eyes and get of ure curry smelling ass for once and use ure mind

You say that you went and saved the people of iraq? thats kinda funny seeing the people of iraq are in much worse condition that they were in before... kids cant go to school, people cant go outside just for the mere fact that a bomb might blow up outside and u say u made shit better in iraq?

come type here when u actually know something and i dont mean the shit ure head gathers watching 10pm news on fox[/b]
    Everything what I was thinking, glad you posted it.

Banned

First of all money, gator and 3thos, u 3 r the most idiotic retards this forum has ever seen... no wonder ranking was hated by so many cause it consisted of idiots such as u 3 who are just ignorant to every fact and think they are right all the time..

You say that you went and saved the people of iraq? thats kinda funny seeing the people of iraq are in much worse condition that they were in before... kids cant go to school, people cant go outside just for the mere fact that a bomb might blow up outside and u say u made shit better in iraq?
    [/b]
    didnt shurt say no more of this insults? kind of funny how people just dont listen to MODS. IMO jay should be warned.
    i dont think im right every time, ive said it many times that i come here discuss to bullshit around. just so happens some of the "bullshit" i talk about is true, some not.

Some people are worse some people are fine. it depends because sadam was a dictator and he was basically telling people what they can and cant do ect. ect. so when sadam was taken of power no one knew what to do. its like your told what to do your whole life and then 1 day no one is there to guide you. so what do you do? you crash and burn. is it USA fault they cant go outside or anything? no its the retaliators fault because there the ones causing the bombs and shit. in a way we did make iraq better and in "time" it will get better

@extreme
    people in korea...thats there own problems.
    people in china.... maybe if they would have not populated there land so fast then maybe they would have more resorces
    people in africa.... we do help them, you see the camercials on TV about donating money for a kid or spendning a certain amount of money to like adopt a kid but the kid is in africa?

Xtr3m3

@extreme
    people in china.... maybe if they would have not populated there land so fast then maybe they would have more resorces
    people in africa.... we do help them, you see the camercials on TV about donating money for a kid or spendning a certain amount of money to like adopt a kid but the kid is in africa?[/b]
    Hey I taught all these countries where hurting there people. Why don't we liberated them from these regime? Why have U.S not step in to resolve the issue> I taught we were the heroes of every nation?
    And then you come here and say that there own problem?
    I taught that in Iraq was there own problem as well?

See what you are doing. You are contradicting every statement you said in the past post about America

Where is America when they truly needs them?

EDIT: Those are not only in U.S you know, it is worldwide those commercials

Banned

secondly dont talk about usa like ure doing anything.. all the soldiers are heores, not just american soldiers... all soldiers put their lives on the line when they sign upto server their country ... america is just a fking bully of a nation.. " if u dont run ure country the way we see it right, then u r shit", thats the motto america uses ...
    Iraq was run by saddam and it was being run pretty good... saddam kept the shit under control and kept his country in some sort of order, even if that was a communist order... sure some people werent happy with the way he ran things but then again u cant please everyone.. Bush, which can be called leader of idiots, went to iraq not because he wanted to help the people of iraq, but to do what his father started.. bush's father had a thing with saddam and thats the only reason he went to iraq and also for oil. You sir being a bloody idiot believe of what u hear in the AMERICAN NEWS.. surely american media wont show anything that badmouths america in anyway because its a time of war. Didnt bush go to war because iraq had nuclear weapons? where are they? did we find them? no right.. so open ure fking eyes and get of ure curry smelling ass for once and use ure mind

come type here when u actually know something and i dont mean the shit ure head gathers watching 10pm news on fox[/b]
    Sadam opressed people. He tortured people who stood up to him. His fraction would often rape women and burn them alive incase they get pregnant. His sons would carry out mass genocide on Kurdish villages just for "sport".

I am not going to call you a retard, a moron, or even an idiot, but I think you are mistakened if you think that "Sadam was keeping shit under control".

You have no idea about American media. If you did, you would know that the highest rated television shows in America includes comedians such as: Jay Leno, David Letterman, David Chappelle; they all criticize and "speak out against" American government. We love to laugh at ourselves. So your theory that "Americans don't speak out against the government" is idiotic.

You people really think I am serious in any of my post that I made on this thread? I repeated "all Americans are heros" atleast 10 times, just to see how you Anti-American retards would respond. It was entertainment. I often laughed out loud. My fiance thought I was weird because I was laughing in front of a computer.

How would you know what it is like in Iraq? Have you ever been to Iraq? I have been to Iraq for 3 weeks last summer as part of my college foreign policy program. It was depressing. These people did not have anything to eat. They would often run up to you and ask you directly for food. I met a person (with whom I still keep in touch with) whose sister was burnt alive after she was raped. I met a child who lost all four of his limbs, because his father was not able to pay off a loan. Not all Americans are there "for Oil". Many American, including myself, genuinely want to help these people. You ask why America is still there when they have no business being there? I just explained why.

Many of you morons told me to look at "facts"? Where did you get these so called "facts" from? Exact place from where you claim American people get their information from - the Media.

This Anti-American propaganda on this forum is just too funny.

I lied. I will call you a moron, a retard, and an idiot. Thanks for the laughs though.

razzy

didnt shurt say no more of this insults? kind of funny how people just dont listen to MODS. IMO jay should be warned.
    i dont think im right every time, ive said it many times that i come here discuss to bullshit around. just so happens some of the "bullshit" i talk about is true, some not.

Some people are worse some people are fine. it depends because sadam was a dictator and he was basically telling people what they can and cant do ect. ect. so when sadam was taken of power no one knew what to do. its like your told what to do your whole life and then 1 day no one is there to guide you. so what do you do? you crash and burn. is it USA fault they cant go outside or anything? no its the retaliators fault because there the ones causing the bombs and shit. in a way we did make iraq better and in "time" it will get better
    @extreme
    people in africa.... we do help them, you see the camercials on TV about donating money for a kid or spendning a certain amount of money to like adopt a kid but the kid is in africa?[/b]

honestly, there is no point in arguing.Moe and vandy can are soo hard headed and ignorant it is just pointless to even make valid points since they will just shun your opinion and make it as if their's is as much if not more right then ours. I for one do not have the patients to have a sensible disscussion/argument with these freaks and therefore am going to stop even trying to get some sence into thier heads. And what vandy just posted(up top) it just proves my point again and again.

Banned

Hey I taught all these countries where hurting there people. Why don't we liberated them from these regime? Why have U.S not step in to resolve the issue> I taught we were the heroes of every nation?
    And then you come here and say that there own problem?
    I taught that in Iraq was there own problem as well?

See what you are doing. You are contradicting every statement you said in the past post about America

Where is America when they truly needs them?

EDIT: Those are not only in U.S you know, it is worldwide those commercials [/b]
    tell me 1 time i said america is heros. iraq is diffrent then korea IMO because i dont think korea is having people exicuted everyday
    tell me where i said america is heros of every nation

dont get me mixed up with moe's argument

@ razzy is it my fault you cant get your argument out? you just agree with other people and say "thats my point" just like you think "everyone hates me" but you dont show proof of anything"

Banned

Razzy is like those people who join the bandwagon of stupidity just for "kicks". He has no idea of what he is talking about, neither has he made any valid argument whatsoever. It is just sad to see the education system go into the gutters. I bet he didn't even know what/where Iraq was before September 11, 2001.

He is like the retard who claimed that Bush imposed an embargo on Iraq only 6 months prior to the war in Iraq.

That one made me laugh really hard.

Kid, stick to playing with your Pokemon cards.

Vandy think of these anti-American retards as person A. The Americans as person B. Right now, Person B has his pants down and has bent over right in front of Person A's face. Person A has his nose in front of person B's anus and has been taking a deep breath. Really soon, as person A will run out of air (or when anti-American countries needs American assistance), he will exhale, and start the process all over again.

Meh, I gave you all a chance for a civilized debate and you blew it. Your loss.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234