Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES

This is a discussion on Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well, don't know if this has been posted before :wub: but just saw this today. No offense to the Americans ...
Page: 1

Well, don't know if this has been posted before :wub: but just saw this today.
    No offense to the Americans here

Americans are NOT stupid. (Youtube)

whenever you show this video to americans, they say that its just a minority blah blah. And then you have to consider how many people voted for bush twice. Thats the funny part, afgans never voted for the taleban, iraqis never voted for saddam, but america voted for bush. To me it isn't dissimilar to Germany voting in Hitler. Democracy can fail when the public are ignorant of the choices they are making.

DragonFire

omg every is just so stupid...I don't see why everyone cares.

m1mik

The fuckers probably interviewed 200+ people just to find those couple that were pretty god damn retarded. But who gives a shit, there's dumbasses in every country.

Psy

whenever you show this video to americans, they say that its just a minority blah blah. And then you have to consider how many people voted for bush twice. Thats the funny part, afgans never voted for the taleban, iraqis never voted for saddam, but america voted for bush. To me it isn't dissimilar to Germany voting in Hitler. Democracy can fail when the public are ignorant of the choices they are making.[/b]
    And England voted for Tony Blair

whenever you show this video to americans, they say that its just a minority blah blah. And then you have to consider how many people voted for bush twice. Thats the funny part, afgans never voted for the taleban, iraqis never voted for saddam, but america voted for bush. To me it isn't dissimilar to Germany voting in Hitler. Democracy can fail when the public are ignorant of the choices they are making.[/b]
    its about how stupid yankee's are.. (the most.. Not included: Doctors, teacher, nerds, supernerds, bill gates)

little_painter

dude.. just take nr1 americana.. bush jr. hees the dumbest peice of shit bag ((mb)next 2 psy) u can find bad excample ftw oO

The fuckers probably interviewed 200+ people just to find those couple that were pretty god damn retarded. But who gives a shit, there's dumbasses in every country.[/b]

Situation is pretty bad if they only had to interview 200 ppl to get this hilarious stuff :P

"Country starting with U?" "Utah" h34r:

"Religion of budhist monks?" "Islamic!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless you koffs, that made my day

:wub:

Parque

the question about How many sides a triangle has really cracked me up , he says four <_< Even I knew that answer

Banned Senior Member

Why was Australia labeled as Iran.....

J

Why was Australia labeled as Iran.....[/b]
    To show how stupid americans were, and they didn&#39;t realize that Australia was that country.

Banned Senior Member

oh well, some of those questions not everyone can answer, I&#39;d be stumped at a few of em

J

oh well, some of those questions not everyone can answer, I&#39;d be stumped at a few of em[/b]
    Exactly...

Lag0nx

Since when is Israel Muslim? lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast