Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES

This is a discussion on Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; whenever you show this video to americans, they say that its just a minority blah blah. And then you have ...
Page: 2

Banned

whenever you show this video to americans, they say that its just a minority blah blah. And then you have to consider how many people voted for bush twice. Thats the funny part, afgans never voted for the taleban, iraqis never voted for saddam, but america voted for bush. To me it isn't dissimilar to Germany voting in Hitler. Democracy can fail when the public are ignorant of the choices they are making.[/b]
    the american people didnt vote for the president, the electoral college did.

Situation is pretty bad if they only had to interview 200 ppl to get this hilarious stuff :P

"Country starting with U?" "Utah" h34r:[/b]
    yugoslawia?

the question about How many sides a triangle has really cracked me up , he says four <_< Even I knew that answer[/b]
    and the blond bitch said:" one?" xD

And I thought some people here are dumb O_o
    Any way to download this one?

Rampage

Some questions are not that easy, but triangle sides?!?

And I thought some people here are dumb O_o
    Any way to download this one?[/b]
    steam sig

fucking steam. banned my steam id because i throw a flashbang in a bugged place in dust 2

nigguhs.. anyways im not gonna buy another steam ID becuase of their foolness :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

And England voted for Tony Blair[/b]
    Ouch, owned.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

whenever you show this video to americans, they say that its just a minority blah blah. And then you have to consider how many people voted for bush twice. Thats the funny part, afgans never voted for the taleban, iraqis never voted for saddam, but america voted for bush. To me it isn&#39;t dissimilar to Germany voting in Hitler. Democracy can fail when the public are ignorant of the choices they are making.[/b]
    BTW, look at 2:40, the guy&#39;s a complete moron.
    He points to the left as East and the right as the West.

He definately is the paradigm of the United Kingdom!

He&#39;s a moron!

redbluegreen44

whenever you show this video to americans, they say that its just a minority blah blah. And then you have to consider how many people voted for bush twice. Thats the funny part, afgans never voted for the taleban, iraqis never voted for saddam, but america voted for bush. To me it isn&#39;t dissimilar to Germany voting in Hitler. Democracy can fail when the public are ignorant of the choices they are making.[/b]
    and your the most stupidest person ive ever seen. People like you dont understand shit about Usa with before Bush was president and now, fucking european shits.

Strider

haha the is of a show called chaser war on everthing they have a whole seris of doing stuff like that funny as fuk worth buying for abc shops :P

all amercians want to invade australia were the new korea and iran.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

and your the most stupidest person ive ever seen. People like you dont understand shit about Usa with before Bush was president and now, fucking european shits.[/b]
    whats there to understand...clinton set us on a path to be debt free in 10-20 years or something like that...bush set us to be debt for the next 100 years -_-

bush is an idiot...but its not the people whos vote matters...its the electoral college as said...basicly a group of representatives for each state...also u gotta look who bush was running against...kerry? are u fucking serious -_- not much of a choice there it was u can choose this shit president or this other shit president...mmmm tough choice!

as for 2000 the first election...
    George W. Bush 50,460,110 47.9%
    Al Gore Democratic 51,003,926 48.4%

gore won by actual votes...electoral college ftl

anyway this is a 1 sided representation...like goin into a school for the blind and only giving eye tests to the teachers and then saying the school is 100% non-blind

that show use to be on in aus cnnnn its called a parody of cnn

redbluegreen44

whats there to understand...clinton set us on a path to be debt free in 10-20 years or something like that...bush set us to be debt for the next 100 years -_-

bush is an idiot...but its not the people whos vote matters...its the electoral college as said...basicly a group of representatives for each state...also u gotta look who bush was running against...kerry? are u fucking serious -_- not much of a choice there it was u can choose this shit president or this other shit president...mmmm tough choice!

as for 2000 the first election...
    George W. Bush 50,460,110 47.9%
    Al Gore Democratic 51,003,926 48.4%

gore won by actual votes...electoral college ftl

anyway this is a 1 sided representation...like goin into a school for the blind and only giving eye tests to the teachers and then saying the school is 100% non-blind [/b]
    thats not the reason. The main reason everyone around the WORLD hates Bush is his Wars he start.
    War on afghanistan?
    9/11 of course and since then no more terrorist attemp
    War on Iraq?
    Bush wasnt the first to suspect WMD in iraq. Saddam tested his chemical weapons on small villages in iraq when Clinton was around. and even Clinton thought there was WMD in Iraq, but he did shit, and more and more people knew there was something wrong in iraq. So in comes Bush doing something about it.

Heres a question I want to know from others. What the hell is wrong with Bush? Be specific. Why do you hate him ? WHY. dont just call him an idiot for no reason

Banned

thats not the reason. The main reason everyone around the WORLD hates Bush is his Wars he start.
    War on afghanistan?
    9/11 of course and since then no more terrorist attemp
    War on Iraq?
    Bush wasnt the first to suspect WMD in iraq. Saddam tested his chemical weapons on small villages in iraq when Clinton was around. and even Clinton thought there was WMD in Iraq, but he did shit, and more and more people knew there was something wrong in iraq. So in comes Bush doing something about it.

Heres a question I want to know from others. What the hell is wrong with Bush? Be specific. Why do you hate him ? WHY. dont just call him an idiot for no reason[/b]
    WHY do i hate bush? look at the VA&#39;s office for example, soldiers going to iraq are supposed to have benefits if they are wounded in battle or any foriegn countries, thats what the VA office is for, to make sure you have the right medical coverage where you need it. (money for the hospital, doctors, pills, meds etc etc) now when bush went into iraq, the VA office told him that they were understaffed, underpayed, and didnt have the right people for the right job. he went in anyway, and now the soldiers in iraq come home and are waiting in line for over 2-3 years on a list of who should get the right medical coverage. a friend of mine was shot in iraq, after he rescued 4 of his fellow soldiers from burning to death, and he got was almost blown apart from an rpg and the shrapnel hit him in the back, and the VA&#39;s office didnt contact him till about 9 months later. bush is spending money in stupid places where it is needed elsewhere. dont get me started on social security, or the nations defense, or afghanistan, or oil prices, or north korea.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lolz such easy question xD

<3 netherlands

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast