americas army

This is a discussion on americas army within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; anyone play it ? stoped playing KO got tired of rpg games so.. i moved on to first person shooters... ...
Page: 1

NooBZilla

Default americas army

anyone play it ? stoped playing KO got tired of rpg games so.. i moved on to first person shooters... game is pretty fun i must say

overlordmk2

yea i play it, mostly(always ) on bridge crossing

i play on noob server so i get my honor quickly =)

my name: [KOG]Ideficas

i hope to see u lol

Rentzusuken

I used to play it quite some time before KO and recently loaded it again. I'm not as good at sniping as I was before, but I still own anybody in Arctic.

Hostage

I started doing the first part of the missions. Got told all the answers, played it for about a day and went back to UT. I didnt like it, but it is a fun game. Damn, I miss the old days. ^_^

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Hostage
    I started doing the first part of the missions. Got told all the answers, played it for about a day and went back to UT. I didnt like it, but it is a fun game. Damn, I miss the old days. *^_^
    You just didn't like being in the sights of The.Hand.of.GOD}GDI{.

NooBZilla

name is =BIA=^WolfGraves^ on americas army with 25 honor so far :P

Banned

i played it, stopped playing before the special forces patch came out. then played it again, and thought it was alot better.

got about 35 honor points before i stopped.

if you want to get easy honor points, play the 82nd airborne mission with the airfield and defend, when they land in the middle of the field just mow them down, and you get so much honor points this way

overlordmk2

im honor 20 there

ill see if ur tip is working :P

Hostage

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    I started doing the first part of the missions. Got told all the answers, played it for about a day and went back to UT. I didnt like it, but it is a fun game. Damn, I miss the old days. *^_^
    You just didn't like being in the sights of The.Hand.of.GOD}GDI{. [/b]
    I've never feared a }GDI{ :P . I always held my own. ^_^ What I wanna know is where Incubus went to.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

You just didn't like being in the sights of The.Hand.of.GOD}GDI{.
    I've never feared a }GDI{ :P . I always held my own. ^_^ What I wanna know is where Incubus went to. [/b]
    IDK . I went onto TS a few weeks ago and played with Tony and some other guys (Trap wasn't there, damnit), I'll need to swing by again so I can prove that Hospital is MY MAP once again...provided I can see those damn roof glitchers. <_<

Hostage

I think I only played hospital and some other crazy map with a bunch of hills and bunkers. Didnt have good graphics either. Another reason why I never played it.

Bullet and all those guys are still into it. You seen the new mods in UT yet, Rentz? I checked GDI forums last week, supposed to be some cool stuff in there.

Actually I take that back about fearing any GDI. Clucked and Sypher the BT queen always had me for a good run. I'm one of the few who can claim victory over Cloaked. Wonder where that gay kid went. h43r:

Rentzusuken

Man, I don't even have UT installed anymore, so I am not familiar with any mods that have been introduced. I always did suck at it because I never put much time into it. Hell, I came into the clan via AA:O anyways. Joella was the only person I really had a chance again, and that was just that I might kill her 1/3. :lol:

I'm not sure what happened to him as I haven't seen him on AIM for a while. Part of that may be me not paying attention to my AIM list though. :unsure: He's either doing the school/basketball thing or hanging out at the Blue Oyster...lol. I always wanted to kick his ass since he was such a braggart, but he usually backed it up in instagib. I owned him a bit in weapons though, which was the only thing I did put much time into besides sniper.

NooBZilla

well if anyone wants to play a bit im only 25 honor and farily new i been playing for about a month now... so if you want to play on a server and practice vent info is

speed1.nrgservers.net

@FT3R5H()CK

i use to be rank #3 on aaotracker.com bridge/pipesf