Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Analysing the Turkish Culture

This is a discussion on Analysing the Turkish Culture within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I will start with a small example. Afew days ago i was watching a football match with my cousin(he is ...
Page: 1

SaintLakis

Default Analysing the Turkish Culture

I will start with a small example.

Afew days ago i was watching a football match with my cousin(he is a philosopher), with a turkish team. Anyway, the turkish player did a very hard foul on the other player and everybody saw that, but not even he didnt accept his warning he started shouting to the referee, without having an idea what he done, although it was an obvius foul. So the referee show hims the yellow card and he begs his head, he shut up and he leave. And then my cousin said to me. This is how these people act, they dont know what is right or wrong, what is alowted or not, they just do it by FEAR. They have self control and doing the "right thing" only by fear.

Some days ago i with my friend in typical boss hunting day, we find talos. We started killing him and then a koxper came out. He starts hiting him and he lure from us doing the round of eslant, but he couldnt kill him. I pm him, you cannot kill it, let us do it. And ofcource he decided that the best thing to do is to lure talos in town and bug it. What he feel by do it? Pain of others = happyness for me? LAter when we did samma another noob just hit sama with poison to lure it from us. Why? We never bother anyone, we never ks or say a bad word. why they do it?

I was exping my noob char with my friend and suddenly an archer come next to me, set up his k.o.xp and start killing the mobs. Ignoring that there is another human next to him. Not a game bot. A real human that is playing with him, the same game with the same reason, fun. Where is the respect? He feels that he is alone in the world? I pm him that gm is online and he left.

People play KO from more than 200+ countries all over the world. And all of them decided that the best for all is to tlak english to understand each other. There is only one country that refuce to do it. Why? Why they always be the exeption?

I play ko since Myko and i learned what ks mean when turks came out.

OK i will not be apsolute of cource there are good people, but im talknig about the majority and ofcource most of them are not educated.

I really want someone that knowshistory or has a better view to explain me how these people feel, act, think and why.

These people will be in EU the next few years.

DiffusalBlade

In world war 1 england fought against the ottoman empire and ofc england won the battle and in the early 1920s england encouraged greece to invade turkey so i can understand why they hate the english but they hate the world over the internet because they know there a weak country.

KaChing

Hey im a turk ^_^

DiffusalBlade

and im sure your a nice guy, but some of the kids in your country really ruin if for the GGs

KaChing

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade
    and im sure your a nice guy, but some of the kids in your country really ruin if for the GGs
    i dont care i just felt like spamming :P

DiffusalBlade

:mellow:

DragonFire

Originally posted by KaChing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaChing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DiffusalBlade
    i dont care i just felt like spamming :P[/b]
    please make your sig about 20 times smaller..

Default Re: Analysing the Turkish Culture

Originally posted by SaintLakis
    I will start with a small example.

Afew days ago i was watching a football match with my cousin(he is a philosopher), with a turkish team. Anyway, the turkish player did a very hard foul on the other player and everybody saw that, but not even he didnt accept his warning he started shouting to the referee, without having an idea what he done, although it was an obvius *foul. So the referee show hims the yellow card and he begs his head, he shut up and he leave. And then my cousin said to me. This is how these people act, they dont know what is right or wrong, what is alowted or not, they just do it by FEAR. They have self control and doing the *"right thing" only by fear. *

Some days ago i with my friend in typical boss hunting day, we find talos. We started killing him and then a koxper came out. He starts hiting him and he lure from us doing the round of eslant, but he couldnt kill him. I pm him, you cannot kill it, let us do it. And ofcource he decided that the best thing to do is to lure talos in town and bug it. What he feel by do it? Pain of others = happyness for me? LAter when we did samma another noob just hit sama with poison to lure it from us. Why? We never bother anyone, we never ks or say a bad word. why they do it?

I was exping my noob char with my friend and suddenly an archer come next to me, set up his k.o.xp and start killing the mobs. Ignoring that there is another human next to him. Not a game bot. A real human that is playing with him, the same game with the same reason, fun. Where is the respect? He feels that he is alone in the world? I pm him that gm is online and he left. *

People play KO from more than 200+ countries all over the world. And all of them decided that the best for all is to tlak english to understand each other. There is only one country that refuce to do it. Why? Why they always be the exeption?

I play ko since Myko *and i learned what ks mean when turks came out.

OK i will not be apsolute of cource there are good people, but im talknig about the majority and ofcource most of them are not educated. *

I really want someone that knowshistory or has a better view to explain me how these people feel, act, think and why.

These people will be in EU the next few years.
    You wouldn't happen to be the same Lakis from NaturalBornKillers on Cypher (MYKO) would you? :P

SaintLakis

I am, and my friends make me start playing KO again. My bad ... :unsure:

And shurt, of cource you are someone that understands how i feel (like many others) and how much things changed since then we played in cypher. How can such a cool game returned to a hell. Anyway i dont want to discuss about KO, in this topic. I really want to understand how these people think, because its a matter of time to live with them. Actually i almost live with them now.

Originally posted by SaintLakis
    I am, and my friends make me start playing KO again. My bad ... *:unsure: *

And shurt, of cource you are someone that understands how i feel (like many others) and how much things changed since then we played in cypher. How can *such a cool game returned to a hell. Anyway i dont want to discuss about KO, in this topic. I really want to understand how these people think, because its a matter of time to live with them. Actually i almost live with them now.
    I've always said it, KO is a wonderful game, plagued by corrupt companies. And not just K2 either, E-Games was VERY corrupt in it's early days. It wasn't until they went P2P that it got cleaned up. Ironically, once it got cleaned up, it was a ghost town.

::XFactor::

Hi everyone!

^_^

Originally posted by ::XFactor::
    Hi everyone! *

^_^
    Stop spamming you fucking retard.

::XFactor::

ybg?

Originally posted by ::XFactor::
    ybg?
    stfu?