Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Another Rant

This is a discussion on Another Rant within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; No. You are a right wing nut job because you claim things like "Obama isn't a United States citizen" or ...
Page: 4

No. You are a right wing nut job because you claim things like "Obama isn't a United States citizen" or this one "Liberals purposely fund terrorism" then theres always my favorite "polar bears are over populating the earth lets drown them". I don't have a problem with your disliking of the stimulus package but if you're going to talk about it make real claims backed up by real facts not some shit you hear spouted from Matt Druge, Ann Coultier, or some random idiot talking head on Fox News or talk radio.[/b]
    or just repeating what was said on the senate floor dan by republican senators pointing out facts about the bill facts like theres pork such as 4.2 billion for community organizations ..... dan thats not stimulus its pork and you fucking know it . Stimulus or fraud depending on you party or common sense you decide

I heard only 7.5% of the American population is unemployed... no country can be perfect, and there are some lazy people who'd rather be homeless then work for the minimum.[/b]
    obviously angel cleric is a dumb ass and said trillion instead of billion and is acting as if he was exaggerating even tho he had the number right ...

where have i said liberals fund terrorism .... other then afghanistan/russia and if you dont understand why i point that out then your dumb

and polar bears are over populated i never said drown them i said hunt them fuckers if u still believe we contribute to climate change then go wipe ur ass with a single piece of toilet paper

or just repeating what was said on the senate floor dan by republican senators pointing out facts about the bill facts like theres pork such as 4.2 billion for community organizations ..... dan thats not stimulus its pork and you fucking know it . Stimulus or fraud depending on you party or common sense you decide
    obviously angel cleric is a dumb ass and said trillion instead of billion and is acting as if he was exaggerating even tho he had the number right ...

where have i said liberals fund terrorism .... other then afghanistan/russia and if you dont understand why i point that out then your dumb

and polar bears are over populated i never said drown them i said hunt them fuckers if u still believe we contribute to climate change then go wipe ur ass with a single piece of toilet paper[/b]
    OK, i meant 600 trillion if it makes you happy.
    I'll apologize and correct myself; 10 trillion (not that it makes a difference; its a huge number far greater than 1.3 million and thats what im trying to get across).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234