Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Another Virginia Tech Massacre

This is a discussion on Another Virginia Tech Massacre within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Moe you don't call it a "virginia tech massacre" if it didn't happen at Virginia Tech. You can call it ...
Page: 3

Psy

Moe you don't call it a "virginia tech massacre" if it didn't happen at Virginia Tech. You can call it a school shooting, campus shooting, whatever you want, but calling it that gives the wrong impression.

Razorbacks12

I can't be bothered by uneducated children.[/b]
    Learn how to use the correct prepositions please unless you're talking about your own children being uneducated

ILoveYouToo

Learn how to use the correct prepositions please unless you're talking about your own children being uneducated[/b]
    lol, Fail. I said I can't be bothered with uneducated children, Meaning I can't be bothered dealing with them. There was no incorrect prepostion. If I had meant that he was attempting to bother me then you could argue about grammar. Needless to say, I couldn't care less about my grammar on a forum but when someone tells me I did something wrong when I didn't then i'm going to make them look like an idiot. Congratulations.

Banned

Moe you don't call it a "virginia tech massacre" if it didn't happen at Virginia Tech. You can call it a school shooting, campus shooting, whatever you want, but calling it that gives the wrong impression.[/b]
    It's not what I am calling it. It is what the media is calling it. "Another Virginia Tech Massacre". Furthermore, I completely disagree with you. It doesn't have to take place in Virginia Tech to be another "Virginia Tech Massacre". It is called a "methaphor". Look that up guys.

However, if you feel so strongly about this, I'll back down. The point is no matter what we call it, it happened and I feel very bad for the people who lost loved ones.

ILoveYouToo

It's not what I am calling it. It is what the media is calling it. "Another Virginia Tech Massacre". Furthermore, I completely disagree with you. It doesn't have to take place in Virginia Tech to be another "Virginia Tech Massacre". It is called a "methaphor". Look that up guys.

However, if you feel so strongly about this, I'll back down. The point is no matter what we call it, it happened and I feel very bad for the people who lost loved ones.[/b]
    lol, Methaphor. Damned druggies!

Banned

Do you know what FCC is? They are the people who censor shit on the radio,ect. If that doesn't have anything to do with freedom of speech then I don't know what does. It's freedom of speech but you can't say this or that or that or this because someone might get offended. There aren't many places where people get shot for stating their opinion, i can't even think of one. Canada isn't one of them
    Rofl, You're an idiot. When did i say there wasn't any discrimination? Do you even have a point? Is it that you're one of those stupid Americans? Judging someone by their name? How childish are you? As far as i know Barack Obama is not Muslim but I'm not sure. But you obviously missed the point. I was pointing out how certain freedoms are flawed. Muslims have a hard time getting nice jobs because of their religion. But there's freedom of religion right? What do Mexicans have to do to anything? If Canada was bordering Mexico I'm sure Mexicans would flock there too. America is not the only country that people would like to live in. It's not hard to be better than Mexico -.-. Maybe you should learn some history. I can't be bothered with uneducated children.[/b]
    If you don't get my point then you yourself are stupid.

ILoveYouToo

If you don't get my point then you yourself are stupid.[/b]
    The point of you bringing up discrimination, hmm where is it? Looks to me like you were just rambling on about off topic shit. OHNO! vandy is spamming....again.

Banned

The point of you bringing up discrimination, hmm where is it? Looks to me like you were just rambling on about off topic shit. OHNO! vandy is spamming....again.[/b]
    ha.. lol

You know nothing about American History. I suggest you go read some books or watch some movies.

Yeah i am spamming. Go go make topic about me, make me more famous. And get laughed at.

noobs o.o

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

they should have made that South Park episode "Blame America"
    srry to hear that this happen, sad thing people die for nothing
    i was born in europe, lived in canada most of my life though, been to USA, and from what i can see american/canadian people have so many wierd (lets even call them physcos) people compared to such a continent like europe where people don't sucide themselves and take others with them if they feel lonely or something isn't going well in ur life.........weaklings, i call them
    other thing, how stupid does the government have to be to allow citizens buy their own weapons leagally
    i've been really curious about this, and been thinking that the gun purchase of american citizens results in a extremly large number of deaths compared to a low number of savings
    think about it, think how many lives would be actually saved if gun purchase was illegal

Banned

they should have made that South Park episode "Blame America"
    srry to hear that this happen, sad thing people die for nothing
    i was born in europe, lived in canada most of my life though, been to USA, and from what i can see american/canadian people have so many wierd (lets even call them physcos) people compared to such a continent like europe where people don't sucide themselves and take others with them if they feel lonely or something isn't going well in ur life.........weaklings, i call them
    other thing, how stupid does the government have to be to allow citizens buy their own weapons leagally
    i've been really curious about this, and been thinking that the gun purchase of american citizens results in a extremly large number of deaths compared to a low number of savings
    think about it, think how many lives would be actually saved if gun purchase was illegal[/b]
    Yeah and we go to Europe area and catch 10x disease.

Its ok they have weeklings over their too.

lutekkkk

hmmm ... what do you have to do to buy gun in texas ? ... i think nothing special, like being 16-18 or something like that ... americans have too easy access to guns ... that's the problem ...

and if i hear - "no that's not true, teacher should have gun too, students should have guns too ... to kill that maniac" ... that's even more stupid ... if that maniac had no access to guns, he/she won't kill so many people

in europe we got 1 such massacre on your 10

Banned

hmmm ... what do you have to do to buy gun in texas ? ... i think nothing special, like being 16-18 or something like that ... americans have too easy access to guns ... that's the problem ...

and if i hear - "no that's not true, teacher should have gun too, students should have guns too ... to kill that maniac" ... that's even more stupid ... if that maniac had no access to guns, he/she won't kill so many people

in europe we got 1 such massacre on your 10[/b]
    Man get real its called the black market. You think gangs and mob people go to gun store and buy gun? NO.

I like how people talk like they know something when they don't.

Go please watch some more NEWS. Because atleast the NEWS is something you (and news) can agree with.

NEWS = drama. thats all their about.

lutekkkk

Man get real its called the black market. You think gangs and mob people go to gun store and buy gun? NO.

I like how people talk like they know something when they don't.

Go please watch some more NEWS. Because atleast the NEWS is something you (and news) can agree with.

NEWS = drama. thats all their about.[/b]
    and you think that the guy who was shooting was from some gang of mafia ? NO. .... and you think that there is no such people in europe, we also got them (gangs etc) ... but we don't have such absurd situations in our schools/universities, because it's very hard to get a gun legally

Banned

in europe u just dont get shot, theres gangs that hit/kicks you to death(or nearly instead). That happened twice on the school i went to, 2 years ago.. Its not the same as in the US, but even without guns, people are sick =_=

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast