Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any CHinese people on this forum

This is a discussion on Any CHinese people on this forum within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; HUH?...
Page: 1

jetsamjetsam

HUH?

J

Lutz. :X

cama

how is speaking asian and being "floridian"(<not a real word) in anyway connected? maybe if u said who here speaks cuban or is "floridian" itd make sense....but chinese?

5DollahSuckySucky

how is speaking asian and being "floridian"(<not a real word) in anyway connected? maybe if u said who here speaks cuban or is "floridian" itd make sense....but chinese?[/b]
    my mom is chinese, but i dont look asian, dad is dominican i live in miami so possibly yes

Vee

how is speaking asian and being "floridian"(<not a real word) in anyway connected? maybe if u said who here speaks cuban or is "floridian" itd make sense....but chinese?[/b]
    Floridian is a word..

cama

Floridian is a word..[/b]
    its the most retarded word ever then

Vee

its the most retarded word ever then[/b]
    That doesn&#39;t mean you get to decide if it&#39;s a word or not just because you don&#39;t like it.

cama

That doesn&#39;t mean you get to decide if it&#39;s a word or not just because you don&#39;t like it.[/b]
    no u see "then" refers to me being wrong and therefore deciding if its a word its a retarded word

go learn english

Vee

no u see "then" refers to me being wrong and therefore deciding if its a word its a retarded word
    go learn english[/b]
    You still decided that it wasn&#39;t a word because you didn&#39;t like it. Go learn English.

cama

You still decided that it wasn&#39;t a word because you didn&#39;t like it. Go learn English.[/b]
    no i didnt, i decided it wasnt a word cuz it sounded too grammatically incorrect that i thought it couldnt be a word...when u said it was a word i looked it up and it is, so then i changed my opinion from it not being a word to it being a retarded word

u suck at this logic thing, id go sit in the corner if i were u before u make more of a fool of urself

patorox

omg cama and vee I cant belive u are discussing this sh1t lol......ppl fighting over a word this is madness

lies this is sparta O_O! and theres lots of chinese people on here

lies this is sparta O_O! and theres lots of chinese people on here[/b]
    shit you beat me to it ..l..

murat12

UM i dont know any chinese ko player, thats wierd

solidviet

=] tampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    home of el buccaneer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast