Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any moslim can help me?

This is a discussion on Any moslim can help me? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Gotta make some thingie about Islam and Terrorism, so maybe some turk can gimme their vision on it and stuff ...
Page: 1

Arphetic

Default Any moslim can help me?

Gotta make some thingie about Islam and Terrorism, so maybe some turk can gimme their vision on it and stuff about it of koran etc?

thnx

Banned

Get a new subject , Islam and Terrorism are 2 different things that has nothing common with it.

Reitsu

I heard that there's two kind of islam, the Islam and Fundamentalist Islam. Terrorism is very common w/ the fundamentalist.

Banned

You heard , Muslims has nothing to do with terrorism those "Al quide" or how ever u spell it just uses Allah's name to be "Protected" but they kill people and in the Koran thats forbidden , You may not hurt anyone.. Even if they hurt you.

And thats why people think its a terrorism believe.. *sigh*

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Zaraki
    You heard , Muslims has nothing to do with terrorism those "Al quide" or how ever u spell it just uses Allah's name to be "Protected" but they kill people and in the Koran thats forbidden , You may not hurt anyone.. Even if they hurt you.

And thats why people think its a terrorism believe.. *sigh*
    Not to mention the only believers in this faith are NOT Turks. This is clearly just to bait.

Banned

*Zaraki can feel the racists coming*

Dragonfaire

*Zaraki can feel the racists coming*
    Don't worry I will protect you :P (he is still mine though :lol: )

what a funny retard

Arphetic

Get a new subject , Islam and Terrorism are 2 different things that has nothing common with it.
    You are a fag. You should read my topic before replying, as i was stating the subject was "Islam and Terrorism", and i mentioned it was for school.

So reading this u could say:

Its about the relation between Terrorism and Islam
    And it should be together cause its 1 subject

Banned

Originally posted by Arphetic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arphetic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    You are a fag. You should read my topic before replying, as i was stating the subject was "Islam and Terrorism", and i mentioned it was for school.

So reading this u could say:

Its about the relation between Terrorism and Islam
    And it should be together cause its 1 subject[/b]
    So basicly you say Islam = Terrorism since ur gonna tell those 2 in a subject

Rentzusuken

Zaraki, it's possible that he was handed a subject to do research on any possible relationships between Islam and Terrorism because of the stereotypes engendered by the likes of bin Laden, and not necessarily conjoining the two together on his own. More than likely an instructor giving this type of exercise would be hoping for the students to research more about the faith so they wouldn't grow up to be total sheep and think that the religion was based upon terrorism any more than the faith they themselves follow.

It is, however, glaringly obvious he came here in a disruptive manner because he chose to single out Turks instead of asking for input from any possible Muslim. Regardless, a bibliography built with opinions from people in a forum dedicated to a game is a recipe for failure.

tolgahan

I am Muslim but i am not Terrorist
    Bad ppl using other ppl's belief ..and using Islam.
    terrorism means goint to hell in Islam clear..

MaDDoG[DC]

well in ireland u had those ppl bombing inglisch ppl so all irisch ppl are terrorists????

palistinian ppl bombing in isreal all pallistinian ppl are terrorists????

the pope is he a terrorist???????

Terrorblade

Zzzz

the problem is not in just one religion.... all religions sux.. it just makes ppl confused and they dont realize the truth = there's no god and never was...

cccch

actually im pretty sure in the quran or koran or however u spell it.. anyways i think some islam take seriously where it says something to the effect of killing infidels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast