Any tips for my pk vid?

This is a discussion on Any tips for my pk vid? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Im making a pk vid*and*i*wanna*make*it*as*GG*as*possible. Any*tips*for*me?*i*will*use*vegas*movie*studio*pla tinum*7.0 Tips about : songs...? time ? etc etc I am a battle priest ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

Im making a pk vid*and*i*wanna*make*it*as*GG*as*possible. Any*tips*for*me?*i*will*use*vegas*movie*studio*pla tinum*7.0

Tips about:

songs...?
    time ?

etc etc

I am a battle priest in the manes server btw

Songs: something what you like?
    Time: around 10mins

@FT3R5H()CK

Song's I thought would be great for a PK video were.

Clan Party = Cowboys From Hell - Pantera "WERE TAKING OVER THIS TOWN!) haha

Slipknot- Heretic Anthem and Duality

GG Allin - Die When You Die/Bite It You Scum/Ass face (I think all of them would go good for a PvP video)

Pantera - Walk/War Nerve (Great songs!!!)

Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills/The Trooper (I listen to it when i PvP all the time)

Anti-Flag - Die For Your Government (Talks about US Government but I think would be good for Orc Vs Human) And Emo Sux

Metallica - Seek And Destroy (Think the title is self explanatory) and Master Of Puppets

Tech Nine - The Slacker (Goes good with every gamer)

Judas Priest - The Ripper (Truly a great song if your an assassin), You've Got Another Thing Coming, Painkiller, Devil's Child, Electric Eye

Misfits - Mommy Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight, Die Die My Darling, Skulls, Last Caress, Halloween

Chaos UK - The Alcoholic (fast paced song and great lyrics)

N.W.A - Natural Born Killer (Same as Metallica)

Obviously you can't fit all of these in there but I hope this helps you out some. As for length I would say 9-12 minutes (just my opinion as that's what mine would be.) Good luck with your video I will be sure to download it.h34r: :wub:

RiseAgainst_

Ty guys for the reply but dont u think 10 mins is a lot?

i would pick a song first then base your video around the song, editting breaks in the video along with breaks in the song etc

as for songs to chose, you want a song with non stop energy. Maybe a bit of a build up at the start, but you dont want any slow bits in the middle

i usually made my videos between 4-5 minutes, i.e. the length of the song. That way you dont have to merge the songs in any way, or cause a moments silence :P

for examples click my sig for my video collection (esspecially I've Got The Power video)

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Dont imitate. Innovate.

RiseAgainst_

I wont imitate just want to hear advices, take some and unite them with the ideas i have

PADDY thanks for the advice, ill check ur videos when i get home, C++ class ftw

YMCA << village people
    by the rivers of babylon << bony m