Anyone with a 360 thats american *LOOK HERE*

This is a discussion on Anyone with a 360 thats american *LOOK HERE* within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; go to www.charlieoscardelta.com and sign up for the Call of Duty 4 beta, if you're selected, then you can help ...
Page: 1

ewenson_tr

go to www.charlieoscardelta.com and sign up for the Call of Duty 4 beta, if you're selected, then you can help me get in it too ~ Gogogog.

5DollahSuckySucky

okay

Sorry you are too young blah blah :/

brb reset cookies

ewenson_tr

To young? I'm Canadian and the international beta doesn't start for a few weeks, but good effort troll.

Banned

call of duty sucks..

Banned

To young? I'm Canadian and the international beta doesn't start for a few weeks, but good effort troll.[/b]
    I'm pretty sure 5dollah meant that he put his actual B-day in and it said he was too young, so he went to delete his cookies so he could do it again. But you could be an asshole like you always are and think everyone is trying to flame you.

ewenson_tr

I'm pretty sure 5dollah meant that he put his actual B-day in and it said he was too young, so he went to delete his cookies so he could do it again. But you could be an asshole like you always are and think everyone is trying to flame you.[/b]

And now I see what he meant, I'm sorry for being an asshole... It's what I do, and I do it well. Sorry 5dollah if thats actually what you meant lol.

infolock

SPLINTER CELL Double Agent, the only game (console/pc) i play....

Banned

i got the beta code, but i'm on vacation so i'll play when I get back home