Anyone from Germany.? wiesbaden

This is a discussion on Anyone from Germany.? wiesbaden within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hi guys my mom did car accidents few weeks ago and she broke many bones in her back :unsure: however ...
Page: 1

hi guys my mom did car accidents few weeks ago and she broke many bones in her back :unsure:
    however in 2009-8 we're going to take her to some hospital in germany, wiesbaden
    so anyone have any info about this city? how is it like and hows the people in there...
    any infos i shud know about germany.. things i need to make sure that i bring.. etc?
    oh is there many english speakers there?
    also if anyone have a guide to basic german words wud be nice. lol
    thx

germany

s.a.
    a.q.
    kanka

many turks in germany so u will be fine

and overall in germany the younger ppl tend to speak english

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

im afraid wiesbaden itself is kinda boring, BUT its near Frankfurt. Frankfurt is a great city, it has one of the best bar/pub/club scene in germany and lots of culture too. i live in the north of germany and used to work in the very south, everytime i went home, i stoped in Frankfurt even if it was just for a couple of hours. is about 40km from wiesbaden i think.

i dont know how long u ll be in germany, and where u are from, but if u dont get the chances to come back that soon, u (and mybe ur mum) should vistit berlin, its not that near to wiesbaden but its worth it!

dont think ill be traveling alot around there since shes hardly can move lol
    how ever i got the clinic name..

dr. horst schmidt klinik

I visited their site and it looks kool.
    any of u guys have any info about this... are they good at what are they doing i dont want em to play with my mom

TheBloodyBeast

dont think ill be traveling alot around there since shes hardly can move lol
    how ever i got the clinic name..

dr. horst schmidt klinik

I visited their site and it looks kool.
    any of u guys have any info about this... are they good at what are they doing i dont want em to play with my mom[/b]
    It kinda doesn't fit there.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

It kinda doesn't fit there.[/b]
    Agreed. It's just like. Michael Jackson just died lol

It kinda doesn't fit there.[/b]

Agreed. It's just like. Michael Jackson just died lol[/b]
    most of hte time ppl say "lol" doesnt neccesarily mean they are laughing or disrespecting, its kinda like adding a period to the end of a sentence.. adding "lol" pretty much works for a lotta sentences, and its just a habit, dont think he meant any bad intentions especially how it is his own mother he's talking about.

btw, pm biliboy on ko4life, i know hes from germany, so u might be able to get some help

most of hte time ppl say "lol" doesnt neccesarily mean they are laughing or disrespecting, its kinda like adding a period to the end of a sentence.. adding "lol" pretty much works for a lotta sentences, and its just a habit, dont think he meant any bad intentions especially how it is his own mother he's talking about.
    btw, pm biliboy on ko4life, i know hes from germany, so u might be able to get some help[/b]
    +1 I didnt mean to laugh at my mom Hey its my mom? FFS and PRETTY please... never compare my mom to Michael jackson....
    thanks akutee ill try to pm him

/closed