Anyone get to see Mayweather vs Hatton fight

This is a discussion on Anyone get to see Mayweather vs Hatton fight within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I was cheering for Mayweather cause hes one of my fav's but you can't help but like Hatton, good guy ...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I was cheering for Mayweather cause hes one of my fav's but you can't help but like Hatton, good guy and one tough brit.. I knew floyd was going to win, it was obvious, but i didn't think he would win the way he did.. If theres any boxing fans here, i'd like to hear you input on the fight..

Banned

Talking

I watched this at the pub 4:30 am my time

A lot of people were shouting at mayweather for constantly grabbing hatton, but it was obvious that was part of his plan.

Hatton IMO won the first three rounds, but he walked into far too many punches and didn't seem to realise mayweather was playing defensive - and this cost him later on obviously.

Still, it was a decent fight, but I'll always cheer for Hatton - I live about a mile from his house

WhatEver

It was an outstanding fight, i think Hatton gave Floyd one of the toughest fights of his career
    Both men did the sport proud!

I didn't get to watch it, how was the fight though maybe I'll watch a replay of it :P

5DollahSuckySucky

hatton got knocked the fuck out

PlayerofRogueC0la

i was watching it at my brothers house he through a kik baq..
    i was voteing for hatton , even though mayweather is my fav
    hatton is a tough mother fucker id admit that
    but i predicted in like the 5th or 6th round hatton would get cut in the eye and they would stop the fight and mayweather would win..
    i was right except for the stopping fight shit..
    well yea it was good..

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

yea hatton faught good, not too accurate tho..and it seemed to me that he didnt punch mayweather in the back of the head? looked like he hit just the top rope..oh well ... next fight= trinidad vs roy jones jr :P

Banned

I watched this at the pub 4:30 am my time

A lot of people were shouting at mayweather for constantly grabbing hatton, but it was obvious that was part of his plan.

Hatton IMO won the first three rounds, but he walked into far too many punches and didn't seem to realise mayweather was playing defensive - and this cost him later on obviously.

Still, it was a decent fight, but I'll always cheer for Hatton - I live about a mile from his house [/b]

i went to the Pub also, That fight was who could hug each other the most. Mayweather won with about 400 more hugs. COngratulations too him.

Fight was appauling, referee was so biased, its untrue.

I was more interested in Amir Khan rofl...72 seconds, watched that aswel..amazing. Quality last 2 punches in the corner

yea hatton faught good, not too accurate tho..and it seemed to me that he didnt punch mayweather in the back of the head? looked like he hit just the top rope..oh well ... next fight= trinidad vs roy jones jr :P[/b]
    Lol yea.. I honestly believe trinidad is going to own roy, now i like roy and felix has been out of the game for a while, but i just don't think roy can possible beat tito at this point.. I just wanna see the Klitschko vs Ibragimov fight as i am a big klitschko fan or the pavlik taylor rematch..

Hatton's problem was he was fighting with his heart and not his brain, where as Mayweather was alot smarter, he defended the first 2 minutes of each round then just pummeled Hatton when he'd punched himself out.
    Really don't think i saw Hatton block any big hits, just absorbed them all which was eventually his downfall.

I was really glad to see Mayweather be very humble at the end of the fight, but i was very disappointed at the British fans boo'ing the american national anthem after they had respecfully listened to ours. Then again, thats the kind of shitty football hooligan mentality that sport in this country has become.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

That ReF Was Terrible Imo, Because he Wanted to Steal the Damn show, Alos Mayweather Turning his back Is Just disrespectful. imo, Mayweather Is a Cocky Arogant Prick, He WILL fuck himself over. With his Shitty Attitude

I thought Mayweather had a good attitude at the end of the fight, giving a lot of respect to Hatton.. I like floyd, he's one of the best, even though some don't like his defensive style of fighting.. As you can see he can turn up the offense when he needs too.. It was a bit messed up that they were booing during the US anthem after the US fans were respectful during the British anthem, but in all fairness, they were prob half way drunk and had one of their national sports icons competing on foreign soil.. All in all a decent fight, i hope Hatton goes down in weight and enjoys more success in that division, which I'm sure he will.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Lol yea.. I honestly believe trinidad is going to own roy, now i like roy and felix has been out of the game for a while, but i just don't think roy can possible beat tito at this point.. I just wanna see the Klitschko vs Ibragimov fight as i am a big klitschko fan or the pavlik taylor rematch..[/b]
    nah i think roy is too big and strong for felix now, felix has to come back 20 lbs heavier and clumsy since he didnt fight for like 2.5 years, and looking forward to the fight with klitschko also ^^ he has one mean height advantage over this guy

5DollahSuckySucky

lmfao hatton got his ass wooped = uk pissed

mayweather says: