Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Anyone Good at Writing Lyrics?

This is a discussion on Is Anyone Good at Writing Lyrics? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok, I've been writing songs like crazy for an upcoming event. We need a total of 20 songs; however, we ...
Page: 1

Ok, I've been writing songs like crazy for an upcoming event.
    We need a total of 20 songs; however, we only have 16,
    It is not hard for me to tab a song but after 15th song the new ones I try to write sound like older songs I already have...

Now I'm looking for a song writer who can write a few songs that have class and rhythm.

All of our songs will be recorded due to the last show we played we came in first and won recording time + a few guitar peddles, strings pics, and a new drum symbol. If anyone has any invoice or lyrics they would be glad for us to play then great. We are glad to put your name on our label and when we get our myspace up we are glad to put your name there as well.

We are sort of a cross between System of a Down and Blink 182 with a little bit of classic rock.

Come on Knight Online players and fellow real lifers help our band out, we need you!

You can post here or my inbox with your msn or lyrics along with your full name!

Thank You

-Yours Truly XOXO

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

caps?

caps?[/b]
    Stuck my bad, lol.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

1. Copyright.
    2. Fuck you. Do your own songs or else you don't deserve to win! sucka.

h34r:

1. Copyright.
    2. Fuck you. Do your own songs or else you don't deserve to win! sucka.

h34r:[/b]
    El Oh El, I made 16 songs in the last 2 weeks. It is not easy I just need some help and it sucks being the singer because its all on me I'm just asking for help bra.

fix caps or no help

Dro

LOL I MADE 16 SONGS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS ITS NOT EASY I JUST NEED SOME HELP AND IT SUCKS BEING THE SINGER BECAUSE ITS ALL ON ME IM JUST ASKING FOR HELP BRA..[/b]
    PShh... Excuses.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

If your caps lock is stuck then I suggest you hold down "Shift" while writing.

If your caps lock is stuck then I suggest you hold down "Shift" while writing.[/b]
    you know how you hold shift and it stays locked all i had too do was restart my pc lol

Help me plox

Banned

so let me get this straight, you are looking to get famous for other peoples work? why would anyone want to do that? and your band doesnt want to help you out with any of the lyrics? thats kind of bullshit to me, because i know that when my friend had his band, they all joined in together for the lyrics, not just one person. that fucks up everyones tempo.

so let me get this straight, you are looking to get famous for other peoples work? why would anyone want to do that? and your band doesn't want to help you out with any of the lyrics? that's kind of bullshit to me, because i know that when my friend had his band, they all joined in together for the lyrics, not just one person. that fucks up everyone's tempo.[/b]
    lmfao your funny do you know how many artists do that Bon Jovi, Brittney Spears, Lady Gaga, heart , Pussycat Dolls, Led zepplin even Ac/Dc. and those are the only ones that pop into my head atm.
    there are a lot of song writers out there that have no musical talent that sell there songs and make them for others too play.
    if you don't believe me go search your fave artist i bet they have a song or too written by other people.

my band helped me out on a few but i wouldn't say there too good at it ^^ using other ppls lyrics is not a big deal and we really wont even use the song if its not great but we have too record 20 songs and we have 18 now wrote 2 new ones last night not the best 2 songs but they will do.

Yeah on a good note. We have a show on the 27th paying us 300$ each for a 4 hour show. if any of you are interested its in Toronto Ontario at the Reverb center tickets go for 20$ a pop!

Dro

lmfao your funny do you know how many artists do that Bon Jovi, Brittney Spears, Lady Gaga, heart , Pussycat Dolls, Led zepplin even Ac/Dc. and those are the only ones that pop into my head atm.
    there are a lot of song writers out there that have no musical talent that sell there songs and make them for others too play.
    if you don't believe me go search your fave artist i bet they have a song or too written by other people.[/b]
    Led Zeppelin made their own lyrics. Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter. And neither did AC/DC. They did do covers and adaptations of other songs but gave credit to the respected artist. And this artists were actually famous, not just randoms. Willie Dixon for instance.

Bon Jovi, yes. Brittney, Yes. PussyCat dolls, yes. If you wanna be the new Brittney, be my guest. Hopefully you'll look better with a shaved head than she did h34r:

Led Zeppelin made their own lyrics. Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter. And neither did AC/DC. They did do covers and adaptations of other songs but gave credit to the respected artist. And this artists were actually famous, not just randoms. Willie Dixon for instance.

Bon Jovi, yes. Brittney, Yes. PussyCat dolls, yes. If you wanna be the new Brittney, be my guest. Hopefully you'll look better with a shaved head than she did h34r:[/b]
    lol your jokes lol not even ling some how i like ur attitude
    umm im pree sure ac/dc has 2 songs written by other ppl ill find out 4 sure and led zepplin has one.

if you don't believe me go search your fave artist i bet they have a song or too written by other people.

my band helped me out on a few but i wouldn't say there too good at it ^^ using other ppls lyrics is not a big deal and we really wont even use the song if its not great but we have too record 20 songs and we have 18 now wrote 2 new ones last night not the best 2 songs but they will do.
    Yeah on a good note. We have a show on the 27th paying us 300$ each for a 4 hour show. if any of you are interested its in Toronto Ontario at the Reverb center tickets go for 20$ a pop![/b]
    so will u give me money for it?

Psy

You need to tell us what kind of idea you're interested in. Even screen writers need to have direction from the director in order to write.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast