Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

anyone hear about that car wreck in florida?

This is a discussion on anyone hear about that car wreck in florida? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; It's true about Americans though, the vast majority are overweight "aka FAT" and a large proportion (30%?) are obese. It's ...
Page: 3

It's true about Americans though, the vast majority are overweight "aka FAT" and a large proportion (30%?) are obese. It's a pretty sad inditement as to the state of American lifestyles and nothing to be proud of. Even England is heading the same way and I am embarrassed by the state of some people here. I am in favour of banning free NHS treatment for weight-issues as a matter of fact. I hate the whole "its ok to be fat" culture here and in the USA. Being fat is disgusting, unhealthy and unattractive no matter how fashionable you are.[/b]
    What about liver issues? I got told alcohol isnt related to liver problems....

simple182

It's true about Americans though, the vast majority are overweight "aka FAT" and a large proportion (30%?) are obese. It's a pretty sad inditement as to the state of American lifestyles and nothing to be proud of. Even England is heading the same way and I am embarrassed by the state of some people here. I am in favour of banning free NHS treatment for weight-issues as a matter of fact. I hate the whole "its ok to be fat" culture here and in the USA. Being fat is disgusting, unhealthy and unattractive no matter how fashionable you are.[/b]
    Being fat never effects someone inside. it only effect them physically. Its really sad how europeans like you judge someone by their physical appearance. I bet you have a sad life. People choose to be fat. the U.S doesnt control anyones life style. If they want to be fat then fine. If they wanna be skinny then cool. Its not yours or the U.S's life. You cant fucking kill someone just because they are over weight. They could be the nicest person in the world. Its not the countries fault. Its a rich country that can feed everyone, and people want to eat what they love. Im sure you wont eat things that taste like shit. Also i find it useless to call a country the fattest in the world. Look at the population, wayyy more then where your from. You put your country population equal to U.S then thats a comparison. I bet they would be the same.
    Them being unhealthy and unattractive... hmm does that kill you? does that effect you? Does that even have to do anything with you? no cuz its not your life. Your saying like if you have a skinny healthy friend that always talk and do bad shit to you, you would rather hang out with him instead of a obesed guy that is cool to you. Just admit it, that "US is Fat" thing is just another excuse to bash on u.s.

Anyways im done argueing last thing i gotta say is Millions of obesed people have a better life then you. seriously

battlemama

funny i live in florida maby 10 min away from the crash there was a explosion on I-4 yesterday(major interstate) there closing it down today funny the worlds going down

Punishment from above.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123