Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone here like Dragonforce?

This is a discussion on Anyone here like Dragonforce? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I love the dragonforce. They are the best. May the force of the dragon be with you....
Page: 2

Banned

I love the dragonforce. They are the best. May the force of the dragon be with you.

ewenson_tr

HAHAHAHA HERMAN RI

/thread

ewenson_tr

Ok real post now, Herman Ri is bad, can't play his own music live, and don't tell me this "He's always drunk" crap, EVER HEAR OF A MAN NAMED ANGUS YOUNG? The vocals are awful, much better power metal vocalists out there. They're lyrics are unoriginal, lame and repetetive, and If you want to listen to the same song 12 times on one album, sure they can get that done. Want some "Crazy face melting solos" ? Check out these guys, I'll even try to catagorize em.

Solo Artists:

- Michael Angelo Batio
    - Jason Becker
    - Eric Johnson
    - Joe Satriani
    - Steve Vai
    - Paul Gilbert
    - Buckethead
    - Ywngie Malmsteen
    - Rusty Cooley

Progressive Metal:

- Symphony X
    - Dream Theater

Death Metal:

- Death
    - Dying Fetus
    - Dethklok

Math Metal:

- The Human Abstract
    - August Burns Red

Metalcore:

- All That Remains
    - Silent Civilian
    - In This Moment
    - God Forbid
    - Trivium....( kinda now thrash metal.. )

Anyways just posted a very few... But please, don't think Herman Ri is good.

Rusty Cooley is average, the rest of your list is mostly good, technically speaking. Half of them are awful songwriters (batio and malmsteen). I don't understand how you can leave out Meshuggah from math-metal bands, when they are miles better than anyone else at the moment (mostly american imitation bands).

The reason everyone hates Li is not because hes not so good (loads of shitty guitarists around), its because they over-process all their records, and use tricks to clarify the sound. Things like recording at a lower pitch and speed and then speeding it up to match the rest of the track. They sound totally different live purely because they cannot physically play their own songs.

Progressive Metal:

- Symphony X
    - Dream Theater

Death Metal:

- Death
    - Dying Fetus
    - Dethklok[/b]
    Proressive Metal beside Symphony X and Dream Theater, i like Evergrey they have some good songs.
    and Death Metal i like Dethklok only, but i'll give Death and Dying Fetus a try since you recommended them, Death Metal isnt my type of metal =]

nope believe only fags and turks are into that :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12