anyone play this game?

This is a discussion on anyone play this game? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; got a letter in my email for this thinking about dling it doesnt look bad. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Eo8tmDRoIo]YouTube - Metin2.US Mirage Sura ...
Page: 1

Default anyone play this game?

got a letter in my email for this thinking about dling it doesnt look bad.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Eo8tmDRoIo]YouTube - Metin2.US Mirage Sura lvl 78[/ame]

I played this game for about 15 seconds then i just uninstalled it. Rest of MMOs are boring from the beginning, some of them are damn too difficult, maybe 1% worth to play more than a hour.

Banned

Not worth playing imo especially if you dont like babashopping.

Banned

If you like something like KO with PvP you should look into Shaiya

played shaiya before uninstalled it in like 10 mins lol I could care less about pvping anymore and as for babashoppers you have that on almost every game cough usko cough cough

tht game looks pretty stupid lol

FuNkSta

Default zzzz

anyone know any games without babshoppers?

Quote Originally Posted by FuNkSta View Post
    anyone know any games without babshoppers?
    Apparently Aion is pretty decent about banning people who buy gold.

In WoW people buy gold, but gold doesn't really get you far in that game at all since almost every piece of gear you have to see drop to be able to get. Gold is more for buying mounts, consumables (pots essentially) and vanity stuff. People do buy instance runs with gold in WoW but the damage it does to the game isn't even comparable to the damage babashopping does to ko.

People buy accounts in both games but if someone has never played a class before they will be so bad at the game that it is obvious to anyone around them. So there is still babashopping in these games but in WoW especially it is something that I never noticed or bothered to care about. The only way it might have affected me was that I actually benefited from selling instance runs to make gold to people who may or may not have bought the gold for usd.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i've played Metin2 for an hour. that was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Apparently Aion is pretty decent about banning people who buy gold.

In WoW people buy gold, but gold doesn't really get you far in that game at all since almost every piece of gear you have to see drop to be able to get. Gold is more for buying mounts, consumables (pots essentially) and vanity stuff. People do buy instance runs with gold in WoW but the damage it does to the game isn't even comparable to the damage babashopping does to ko.

People buy accounts in both games but if someone has never played a class before they will be so bad at the game that it is obvious to anyone around them. So there is still babashopping in these games but in WoW especially it is something that I never noticed or bothered to care about. The only way it might have affected me was that I actually benefited from selling instance runs to make gold to people who may or may not have bought the gold for usd.
    what about the pvp?