April 23rd FUCK EARTH DAY

This is a discussion on April 23rd FUCK EARTH DAY within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://break.com/index/fck-the-earth-day.html i also approve this message feel free to +1 bitches...
Page: 1

http://break.com/index/fck-the-earth-day.html

i also approve this message feel free to +1 bitches

fak fak

i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt know that this is satirical.

Banned

Stupid dumbass....Suuuuuure go ahead burn the fuckin earth+Humanity at the same time...Anyway we won't be there when its gonna happen, so why would we care eh?

Please be more of a fuckin kid who wanna try to impress people by being careless of earth. You want us to laugh? Oh sure lets all give a good laugh to this dumbfuck redneck...

Grow up.

Zxenke

Stupid dumbass....Suuuuuure go ahead burn the fuckin earth+Humanity at the same time...Anyway we won't be there when its gonna happen, so why would we care eh?

Please be more of a fuckin kid who wanna try to impress people by being careless of earth. You want us to laugh? Oh sure lets all give a good laugh to this dumbfuck redneck...

Grow up.[/b]
    lol, you don't know even where he stands on this issue. the video is satirical. the guy is making fun of people who don't care about earth day...

Banned

lol, you don't know even where he stands on this issue. the video is satirical. the guy is making fun of people who don't care about earth day...[/b]
    Woops didnt understand tha video then....But why the fuck making a topic with that title :lol:

Imhotep

"Let's make Earth our bitch !" LOL

Not +1...this burns. :|

I'm not a hippy but WERE actually earths bitch, if shes feels like " Hey im tired of all these idiots running around all over my body so im gonna heat up a bit and burn all these mother f*****s like the 4thy of july" well then hell, whats gonna stop her. :|

agendas

too bad earth is a(n) inanimate object(s)

otherwise she'd eff us up