Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ares CSW

This is a discussion on Ares CSW within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by PriesTesS I don't see why i should. sorry, to be more specific the illuminati who said they ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    I don't see why i should.
    sorry, to be more specific the illuminati who said they were leaving the forum back in the ko4life section when grid was banned. I have no problem with you.

Originally posted by Vishnu
    Lemon:

1. Where do you have any evidence of zero cheating?
    2. Where do you have any evidence of DD shell boots?
    3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?^^ Erics Questions

Lemon:

1. Ebay is against the policy and is therefore cheating. Ebaying was admitted by 0000000 already. *

It still cracks me up how you call Zero a cheater for ebaying. Let me spell it out for you again, Krakatoa tried to sell his char aswell. Go flame him for being an ebayer!!!

@ Krakatoa. I was reading the post where you said that you redballed Zero several times with just tota spear on. FYI you redballed him once, and he even told me on Vent he was gonna let you redball him so you can feel good about yourself. I was there and saw he whole fight and at all other times he had full hp all the time while you redballed atleast 25 times even though you were using abyss pots.

Now flame me too because I tell the truth

Volcanic

It still cracks me up how you call Zero a cheater for ebaying. Let me spell it out for you again, Krakatoa tried to sell his char aswell. Go flame him for being an ebayer!!!
    I got a couple of quotes from players via the trade boards on this forum and rankings. I didn`t nor havent bought or sold ANYTHING on Ebay. Nor did i go buying items from the Greeks (You know, the ones zero used to like moaning so much about). So piss off and find something proper. To be an Ebayer, you need to use Ebay.

@ Krakatoa. I was reading the post where you said that you redballed Zero several times with just tota spear on. FYI you redballed him once, and he even told me on Vent he was gonna let you redball him so you can feel good about yourself. I was there and saw he whole fight and at all other times he had full hp all the time while you redballed atleast 25 times even though you were using abyss pots
    Did he use a Chitin shield to make me feel good too? How about blinding me everytime i got near half his HP. Ever thought that was we playing each other off? I paid that much attention to it, i spent half the fight talking to my wife. Who cares anyways. I went to prove he`s a cheat, and thats beyond a shadow of a doubt. When it boils down to it, he stopped, not me.

Why would i flame you?

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric
    oh deary, why is that retarded account not banned yet? *Illuminati already said they wanted nothing to do with ths forum anymore, so nows your chance to leave for real
    Someone's gotta stay around a highlight the truth about you and your friends. Cant let you spread your bullshit can we.

Banned

i miss elmoira last night.

pretty boring, since perfectchoice was out there killing much every el mo.

Elmoira

I was out for a 24 hrs non stop drinking , wich was followed by a 24 hrs non stop sleep.
    will be back tonight i hope , im faking work right now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123