Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Army

This is a discussion on Army within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well hopefully soon i gonne join the army after TONS of tests to the air force , and finaly they ...
Page: 1

Well hopefully soon i gonne join the army after TONS of tests to the air force , and finaly they accpeted me !!
    So ill be a pilot on the air plane F16 , the very old plane.

Video of few months ago in Israel some air plane tricks and some attacks before years / months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17D4oczQWI

I posted this link NOT because its Israel , i mean every plane is same plane , everything in the sky is almost in every country , i love the song and how they edit the movie , so please no flame i dont care if you going to post another video you like , just wanna see what you guys did in army

If flame starting just because of this link ill delete him , or if its really too much flame just because you like to do it , ill send the link to admin and ask to delete it , so come on dont being kids and grow up with the BS , have fun posting.

Sason
    חחח קיבלו אותי אחרי שאמרו לי שהקב"א שלי 55 ^^

TunaFishyMe

just out of curiousity, what are the requirements to get into the airforce? What sort of tests do they do aside from the physical, and medical ones?

You need profile between 72-97 , mine 82.
    You need high potentiality group 54+ , mine 55 and 56-60 is the highest i dont remember.
    You need to be know how to use your plane , construction of the plane , how to fix him incase and something happen.
    There are more psychology tests , pressure test , to see if you work good under pressure.
    There are simulations to see what will you do in case and this thing happen.
    Then after you pass all this tests and even more that i dont know how to explain , you fly with the plane against 80-110 people and only 35-50 will be pilots.
    This test wanna see how fast can you fly , if you not scard , how accurate you are , how long its takes you to understand the buttons , and then you have integration which explain you what to do and all this stuff before the day you join the army.

As i said there was more tests which i have no clue how to explain it , there is also recruit service 05-07 depends.

Hopefully you understood what i said.

In the danish army we just learn to shoot, survive and be quiet in a forrest and how to prevent catastropics such as major oil leak stuff
    also first aid and rescue shit...

its like a vacation in the danish army

TunaFishyMe

You need profile between 72-97 , mine 82.
    You need high potentiality group 54+ , mine 55 and 56-60 is the highest i dont remember.
    You need to be know how to use your plane , construction of the plane , how to fix him incase and something happen.
    There are more psychology tests , pressure test , to see if you work good under pressure.
    There are simulations to see what will you do in case and this thing happen.
    Then after you pass all this tests and even more that i dont know how to explain , you fly with the plane against 80-110 people and only 35-50 will be pilots.
    This test wanna see how fast can you fly , if you not scard , how accurate you are , how long its takes you to understand the buttons , and then you have integration which explain you what to do and all this stuff before the day you join the army.

As i said there was more tests which i have no clue how to explain it , there is also recruit service 05-07 depends.

Hopefully you understood what i said.[/b]
    so is there training for this? or are you expected to know how to fly a plane coming out from highschool?

so is there training for this? or are you expected to know how to fly a plane coming out from highschool?[/b]
    In highschool you learn how to use the buttons , how to fix your plane in case and he has problem , what are the keys and how to use the crosshair ( hopefully wrote good ) , people who coming to the tests w/o this things are have less chance to be in the air force , and as many people know Israel air force is one of the best air force in the middle east and in the world and many people wanna be in and the army take only 35-50 of more then 100 people.
    Before you join the army you have tests of how to fly ( ofcorse you learn it in army and school , they wont give you plane if its your first time to fly , its 100% dieing ) , how fast you fly and how focus you are in the target.
    If you got the highest points you will be in , you also learn how to use pistols , M16 , and grenades.
    Almost like in every other country , just here in Israel have many wars inside the country so we must learn more then others.

This test wanna see how fast can you fly , if you not scard , how accurate you are , how long its takes you to understand the buttons , and then you have integration which explain you what to do and all this stuff before the day you join the army.[/b]
    thats in a simulation? And the tests about the G-power-thingy (g2 = the double of your weight etc)?

i wanted to be pilot also but it's way to fucked up in switzerland. you need to study in an university. after that you have the rights to do it (thats for switzerland)

if i can't find a job (long story, i just call it job. in fact its education, and you "learn" the job at school, specialweeks/work etc) i have to go to the turkish army. but im trying to become a swiss and do the military here, in turkey its fucked up right now.

Nope the simulation is something like that :

The commandor of the air force talking with you 1 on 1 for like 2-5 minuts and he telling you something like " when you see your target , how will you be ? will you scard to shoot? will you scard to get hit? will you scard to die? what happen if the air plane crash and you going down to the enemy land?

You need to think before you answer , if something wrong with the answers you probably not gonne be in the air force , my friend answerd to the questions like this :

....see your target , how will you be?

My friend : ill be nervous

Will you scard to shoot ?

My friend : no i dont

Will you scard to get hit?

my friend : depends , if i still can fly i and have more then 60% control on the air plane i dont care to get hit

Will you scard to die?

My frined : no i dont , unless ill really suffer before

What happen if the air plane crash and you going down to the enemy land?

My friend : ill probably shoot myself if i dont see soldiers cover me or coming to take me out

He felt , because he said : My frined : no i dont , unless ill really suffer before

Sometimes when airplane going down , the pilot cant leave the plane and he going down with him.
    When its happen mustly the airplane is on fire , and you burn alive untill you hit the ground , and every1 knows that burning alive its suffer , so the commander didnt took a chance and told him he cant pass him .

Some kids before the army having a different simulation and its mustly depends with your commanders.
    When you pass and you know how to fly , you learn how to do 360 , 180 , and something that i dont know how to say in English but its something like you fly fast , going down, shooting and then in 1 strike you going up really fast.

There are more simulations , as i said its depends about the place which recruiting center sent ya.

I was in the army for 3-4 months, then I got bored

JimXrOx

n00bzZ u are gay .

well.. greek army is like going on holiday with your friends >< kinda a joke for a country that has borders with fking turks ><

fonzy

i dont understand the appeal of joing the airforce.. sure u get to blow shit up but that gets old after a while

i dont understand the appeal of joing the airforce.. sure u get to blow shit up but that gets old after a while[/b]
    Its nice to see everything from the sky , you have control on people life , you can bomb everything you see ( if you have an order ) , you have low chance to die as a pilot than ground soldier.
    You fast , you can call it , hit and run.
    Ofcorse ill not enjoy killing , i dont want to kill arabs even when they my enemy , if i could have peace with them sure why not.
    And lets not talk about Israel and the palestines , i here just to share with you what you did in army in your country.

i was in army for like 7months it didnt seem like it was all good but then i went home and noticed it was way more fun then i thought so im going back

always something to do
    basically free money lol
    daily exercise i need this cause im lazy as hell
    and chicks everywhere well atleast in us army
    just sometimes u gotta do stupid as mission there like police call(means cleaning around your base lol) or something

i was in army for like 7months it didnt seem like it was all good but then i went home and noticed it was way more fun then i thought so im going back

always something to do
    basically free money lol
    daily exercise i need this cause im lazy as hell
    and chicks everywhere well atleast in us army
    just sometimes u gotta do stupid as mission there like police call(means cleaning around your base lol) or something[/b]
    In our army also have many female soldiers :P and actually yea we get money too but actually not free ,because we fighting every day so its kinda really low low low money for risk our life :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

screw the army, the marines are my true love - obviously

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast