Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Army

This is a discussion on Army within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I was a US Army Air Traffic Controller 00-05 (iraq 03-04 medical discharge)...
Page: 2

I was a US Army Air Traffic Controller 00-05 (iraq 03-04 medical discharge)

I was a US Army Air Traffic Controller 00-05 (iraq 03-04 medical discharge)[/b]
    So you fought against Hezbollah and Patah groups no? have you scard to fight there?
    Well actually air force are the best and easier force to kill enemies , and we all know Hezollah , Patah , Hamas havent got air planes.

turkish airforce for life

but if i could choose whati want to be it would be maroon beret.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_Berets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_Berets[/b]
    Nice , also Turkey is the only muslim country that have peace and free with Israel , and to be honest i've been in turkey 2 times aleardy in trips , i've been in many markets there and i actually found turks speaking hebrew because many Israelis people going there and it was actually funny to hear how they talking xD.
    Yea i know Ejypt ( probably wrote wrong ) also country who had peace with Israel but we still cant go into and they cant come into israel and both side are happy in this situation.
    And about the air force , yea its so fun to be a pilot and in Israel its even more because here you attack a lot of times not in different countries with you only fly around and even that not.
    Today arabs people in my country throw rocks on jew's cars and then the army found and took them in jail , also the force Shaytet13 of Israeli army are the sea commando force and its also something that i wish i could be in , only 2 of 190 people can get it.

And Aligator , i dont have problems with muslims as i said before , trust me i wish i could be in peace with them but the arabs in my country only want to kill , look at Nasrallah , even some of the people in Iraq , Lebanon , Jordan , Iran hate him and also they hate Hamas , Patah , El Qaida , Hezballah and seriously look today at the United Nations Organization 14 countries was against Iran , and only 1 country was in Iran side , no country in our world can see what Hamas , Hezballah , El Qaida , Patah do and not stop it , when our army kill civilians its only because they near the bomb targets , and then the arabs in my country saying " they killing only civilians " so what they do? if you know Sderot city in Israel you will know what i talking about.

About the army , i wish i could be in those forces :

Shaytet13 - in case and you dont find video , just copy past that : שייטת13
    assimilating with arab culture - in case and you dont find video , just copy past that : צה"ל מסתערבים
    General Headquarters reconnaissance platoon - in case and you dont find video , just copy past that : סיירת מטכ"ל
    Egoz - in case and you dont find video , just copy past that : אגוז

Those forces are one of the top in the world and i not kidding , you can watch movies on youtube and see what those forces doin and how tactics they have , and again Aligator maybe muslims are my enemies , but some of them dont want war with us , some of them just want to live like us , some of them just want peace like us , and those people i dont hate , i hate only the people who killing people in my country , and its normal i sure you would hate them too.

Now if somebody wanna know what its real Israeli Ground Forces , cheak this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZVcqSQnBxI

well, armypropoganda is allways something for itself. every country saying we are great and stuff. and its okay.
    because i was also proud of the turkish airforce when they had a nightoperation against terrorism with jets. refueling on the air included

well, armypropoganda is allways something for itself. every country saying we are great and stuff. and its okay.
    because i was also proud of the turkish airforce when they had a nightoperation against terrorism with jets. refueling on the air included [/b]
    I dont have problem with Turkey , they aint did nothing to Israel so they good people for me.
    Some are annoying in KO and racist but they just kids and i know how ignore it , ofcorse have some who hate Israel there but in every country have people who hate and who love .

This is one of the best Israeli Ground Forces , and i think one of the best ground forces in the world :

This is the video of Golani force , how he took control on Hamas people , took the target as hostage :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z2-6IBV3PQ...feature=related

I could be there , but air force ftw xD

I dont have problem with Turkey , they aint did nothing to Israel so they good people for me.
    Some are annoying in KO and racist but they just kids and i know how ignore it , ofcorse have some who hate Israel there but in every country have people who hate and who love .
    This is one of the best Israeli Ground Forces , and i think one of the best ground forces in the world :

I could be there , but air force ftw xD[/b]
    cool

do they have this also :P

Trust Shot

The Trust Shot (in Turkish "Gūven Atışı") is a part of the MB's training program. It is exercised on the last month of the training and is to ensure the members of the group that they could trust each other with their lives. The Trust Shot consists of two members of a squad standing next to paper target boards, while another member fires on the targets with a handgun while walking towards them from 15 meters (49.2126 ft) away. The shooter fires one magazine on each target before handing the weapon to the 2nd shooter behind him. After which the second shooter also fires two magazines on the targets. After the exercise is complete, the shooter switch place and the shot is employed again. The second portion of the exercise is almost the same with the exception of being done with a rifle and the shooter starts walking towards the target from 30 meters (98.4252 ft) away. During the exercise the men standing next to the targets are not allowed to move or wear body armor.

first time i've read about it. im scared to be honest :S

cool
    do they have this also :P

Trust Shot

The Trust Shot (in Turkish "Gūven Atışı") is a part of the MB's training program. It is exercised on the last month of the training and is to ensure the members of the group that they could trust each other with their lives. The Trust Shot consists of two members of a squad standing next to paper target boards, while another member fires on the targets with a handgun while walking towards them from 15 meters (49.2126 ft) away. The shooter fires one magazine on each target before handing the weapon to the 2nd shooter behind him. After which the second shooter also fires two magazines on the targets. After the exercise is complete, the shooter switch place and the shot is employed again. The second portion of the exercise is almost the same with the exception of being done with a rifle and the shooter starts walking towards the target from 30 meters (98.4252 ft) away. During the exercise the men standing next to the targets are not allowed to move or wear body armor.

first time i've read about it. im scared to be honest :S[/b]
    lol no idea about it , i still not at army so maybe its some secret thing ,first time i read it too , but dont worry they know how to shoot xD , i know this forces :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE8hnihxnZI...feature=related

Have secret missions , training , they just have no fear , they dont scard to risk thier lifes for the Israeli people , this is what i call a real soldiers.

SHAYETET13 force , taking control on ship and taking all the weapons and things they had there , and then bye bye , this is the 1 top force in Israel , only 2 of 190 people are joining them , this few , but the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsH78Xc4cQI...feature=related

After talking about army , i wanna go play counter strike :P

P.S importent movie , this is to prove Israeli soldiers dont wanna kill only , and they have souls and heart , and they just wanna live in peace :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQAs4ZLa10A...feature=related

Its Israeli soldiers with arab people , i cant even think what will happen if Israeli kid / girl / woman / man will be near Hamas , Fatah , Hezballah , el qaida group .

Post videos of your army aswell , i wanna see which things your army do :P

So you fought against Hezbollah and Patah groups no? have you scard to fight there?
    Well actually air force are the best and easier force to kill enemies , and we all know Hezollah , Patah , Hamas havent got air planes.[/b]
    who the hell knows who we fought against...i personally only had to raise my weapon in self defense once thank God...otherwise I was helping to direct helicopters and the occasional AC130..

who the hell knows who we fought against...i personally only had to raise my weapon in self defense once thank God...otherwise I was helping to direct helicopters and the occasional AC130..[/b]
    You dont know with who you fought? every1 know against who he fighting in war h34r:
    Anyway probably Hezballah if its was in Lebanon , the group of Nasrallah is Hizballah .
    Anyway to see your friends die its kinda sad moment , ill help to every soldier i see bihaind .

You dont know with who you fought? every1 know against who he fighting in war h34r:
    Anyway probably Hezballah if its was in Lebanon , the group of Nasrallah is Hizballah .
    Anyway to see your friends die its kinda sad moment , ill help to every soldier i see bihaind .[/b]
    k we were there to topple sadaam from power ...but we were also there because he had "weapons of mass destruction" so ya, who the hell knows WHO we were fighting.

n00bzZ u are gay .

well.. greek army is like going on holiday with your friends >< kinda a joke for a country that has borders with fking turks ><[/b]
    Says the biggest malaka on Earth :lol:
    Yeah, where I was it was like a holiday, why do you think I got bored? h34r:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_Berets[/b]
    woot

Trust Shot

incredible thing :-O

fonzy

i woudl go into the army or airforce buy im per say trigger happy i would be like oo a town oo a nuke oo bb town>=)
    lol im jk i have aphobea of dien 2 i like liveing

i woudl go into the army or airforce buy im per say trigger happy i would be like oo a town oo a nuke oo bb town>=)
    lol im jk i have aphobea of dien 2 i like liveing[/b]
    lmao
    Im not scard to die to be honest , i scard to suffer , if i know my dead will be shoot in head 1 bullet and i dead , ill be happy :P
    Because suffer before dieng is really scary shit , kiddnap or w/e is actually scary thing .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast