ASDF COMPUTER PROBLEM

This is a discussion on ASDF COMPUTER PROBLEM within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hmm lately ive been having a gay ass lag throught out the computer whenever i burn DVD/CD's no matter what ...
Page: 1

Banned

hmm lately ive been having a gay ass lag throught out the computer whenever i burn DVD/CD's no matter what software i use the whole comp slows down when i burn. this happens only when im buring a dvd or cd regularly my comp is pretty fast, any solutions guys other than reformatting pc

dude, last weekend whenever i exited out of KO, my compu would say its using 100% cpu, even like an hour after i closed KO, so i formatted, took like 2 hours to re-download all my shits, and im wery happy nýgga

Banned

dude, last weekend whenever i exited out of KO, my compu would say its using 100% cpu, even like an hour after i closed KO, so i formatted, took like 2 hours to re-download all my shits, and im wery happy nýgga[/b]

ya i noticed that my ko uses 100% ko but i dont get lag

but my burner didint use 100% now it uses 100% so i think i should reformat

ko uses alot so u need to set priority to low do it thought the task manager and right click ko

also ur problem may be ur hard drive if that is of course ur burning from the hard drive im assuming u are would suggest defragn ur hard drive if that doesn't help maybe its time for a new hard drive iunno other then that

im able to stream a sean hanity burn dvd to dvd and play cs all while uploading torrents at 100 dl and 25 up and the lord willing nothing lags

GetRichOrDieTrying

you can reduce your lag by reducing the amount of spamming on this forum

Banned

you can reduce your lag by reducing the amount of spamming on this forum[/b]

>.< i need serious answers dont feel like reformattin

DragonFire

it&#39;s just that the program takes up alot of CPU.. Can&#39;t really stop it.

RiseAgainst_

ko uses alot so u need to set priority to low do it thought the task manager and right click ko

also ur problem may be ur hard drive if that is of course ur burning from the hard drive im assuming u are would suggest defragn ur hard drive if that doesn&#39;t help maybe its time for a new hard drive iunno other then that

im able to stream a sean hanity burn dvd to dvd and play cs all while uploading torrents at 100 dl and 25 up and the lord willing nothing lags[/b]

What happens if i set my ko priority to low? will it slow down ko also?

priestxxx

What happens if i set my ko priority to low? will it slow down ko also?[/b]
    Nah, it doesn&#39;t change KO at all for me. Just fixes a lot of lag problems :P