Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Australia beats US to title of most obese nation, report finds

This is a discussion on Australia beats US to title of most obese nation, report finds within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; how did we lose ..we have dingdong.i dont get it (((...
Page: 2

Banned

how did we lose ..we have dingdong.i dont get it (((

chook

How can we be the fattest.. we have too many emo kiddies running around weighing 10kg...[/b]
    this is sadly tru

The amount of obese Americans is probably more than the population of Australia. ._.

Banned

english compiled , so obviously were gonna say the ozzies are fatter then us .
    truth is yanks are the fattest .

Banned

The amount of obese Americans is probably more than the population of Australia. ._.[/b]
    Lol! Bam :P

Robokill

The amount of obese Americans is probably more than the population of Australia. ._.[/b]
    if it was measured only by population, then more heavily populated countries would always be at the top. Looking at the obesity rate from equal ratios ensures a pole that is not scewed.

english compiled , so obviously were gonna say the ozzies are fatter then us .
    truth is yanks are the fattest .[/b]
    Find another topic to hate on America, after all it seems to be the trend.

Banned

if it was measured only by population, then more heavily populated countries would always be at the top. Looking at the obesity rate from equal ratios ensures a pole that is not scewed.

Find another topic to hate on America, after all it seems to be the trend.[/b]

o sorry, im wrong it must be ethiopia thats the fatest h34r: , come get a grip honestly say america isnt the fatest country?

Robokill

o sorry, im wrong it must be ethiopia thats the fatest h34r: , come get a grip honestly say america isnt the fatest country?[/b]
    My answer will answer your question and while I'm at it prove that not every american has a 3rd grade education like you assume.

Without making a fair ratio then this report is skewed in truth. For example's sake, lets say China has a small percentage of obese people, but Taiwan has a high percentage of obese people. Since the population gap is so large, the small percentage of obese Chinese is larger than the high percentage of Taiwanese. That would be saying that China is a more obese nation than Taiwan, when its pretty obvious that in Taiwan 7/10 people are obese, but in China only 2/10 are obese. Making an equal ratio ensures that the answer is correct. Simple math.

So yes, I can say that America isn't the most obese. Bye I'm off to work.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Wow, I mean we are the fattest country? I thought all those fucking abbos would be skinny from stealing and running from the cops.

Wow, I mean we are the fattest country? I thought all those fucking abbos would be skinny from stealing and running from the cops.[/b]
    :huh:

racist

iiason

Wow, I mean we are the fattest country? I thought all those fucking abbos would be skinny from stealing and running from the cops.[/b]
    c'mon mate, dat's unnecessary. even rudd apologized already.

although we do have lots of emo kids that looks like sticks ===> if ur from melbourne....flinders station/maccas....enough said.

although we do have lots of emo kids that looks like sticks ===> if ur from melbourne....flinders station/maccas....enough said.[/b]

Ahahha Jasey is a fatty! Lemme pinch ur chubby wittle cheekys weekeys Jase!

yoursodone12

although we do have lots of emo kids that looks like sticks ===> if ur from melbourne....flinders station/maccas....enough said.[/b]
    LOL i've heard that said more than once.

Mens

Fuckin fat asses breathing all the fit peoples air.

Fuckin fat asses breathing all the fit peoples air.[/b]
    and your wasting air for the rest off the ppl
    so help everyone in the world out and jump off the highest building u can reach

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast