Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

aww such hate for the truth xD

This is a discussion on aww such hate for the truth xD within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well i agree with your stance on american policy, but i dislike your sig because it is so big and ...
Page: 3

well i agree with your stance on american policy, but i dislike your sig because it is so big and distracting. You could convey the same point with just one picture from team-america: world police

Unfortunately most of this forum is american, and as such they are mostly subject to the american media which is still avoiding these sorts of topics, so its only natural to encounter hostility.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    well i agree with your stance on american policy, but i dislike your sig because it is so big and distracting. You could convey the same point with just one picture from team-america: world police *

Unfortunately most of this forum is american, and as such they are mostly subject to the american media which is still avoiding these sorts of topics, so its only natural to encounter hostility.
    I don't really want to get into a media debate.. But American media is actually, for the most part, VERY liberal. Stations like CNN take any good chance they can get to take a nice bashing towards Bush; they used to criticize Rumsfeld frequently; and what not. Yes, some stations tend not to deal with these topics, because what is the point in trying to win over a country that is already fairly firmly divided.. Lol they DID come up a lot back when Bush was running for re-election, but what dirt doesn't. All i know is that the media in the U.S. does tend to have quite a liberal flare.. because if they didn't, where would juicy, controversial stories come from? Seeing as I am fairly young, and I didn't observe Clinton's administration, it's quite possible that the media turns quite conservative during the times of a Democratic president. Who knows.. media is just another means of people making money anyways

Originally posted by Majix
    .. because if they didn't, where would juicy, controversial stories come from?
    I keep telling Dro, Desi and Schrotti to make their own soap opera, it'd make millions

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    .. because if they didn't, where would juicy, controversial stories come from?
    I keep telling Dro, Desi and Schrotti to make their own soap opera, it'd make millions [/b]
    desi would never show up sober and would end up messing up the storyline :

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    well i agree with your stance on american policy, but i dislike your sig because it is so big and distracting. You could convey the same point with just one picture from team-america: world police *

I don't really want to get into a media debate.. But American media is actually, for the most part, VERY liberal. Stations like CNN take any good chance they can get to take a nice bashing towards Bush; they used to criticize Rumsfeld frequently; and what not. Yes, some stations tend not to deal with these topics, because what is the point in trying to win over a country that is already fairly firmly divided.. Lol they DID come up a lot back when Bush was running for re-election, but what dirt doesn't. All i know is that the media in the U.S. does tend to have quite a liberal flare.. because if they didn't, where would juicy, controversial stories come from? Seeing as I am fairly young, and I didn't observe Clinton's administration, it's quite possible that the media turns quite conservative during the times of a Democratic president. Who knows.. media is just another means of people making money anyways [/b]
    Most americans don't know what liberal means. When was the last time you saw Bush being openly questioned by an unvetted section of the public? The media is responsible for questioning your leaders, the truth is that they do not. If you have ever lived in England and saw how normal it is for Tony Blair or any minister to be torn apart by Paxman on air about their policies, you would see the american media in a different light. There is nothing liberal about the US anymore, americans just use it as a slang word.

little_painter

Originally posted by Majix
    I understand the point of your sig.. but at the same time.. we never said the other countries couldn't mourn their losses.. so why can't we mourn ours? *If you guys are trying to say we are selfish in our selective mourning.. we are mourning those who are our fellow citizens and bretheren.. why is that wrong? Why don't we take a moment of silence for all those who died of AIDS, Cancer, Heart Attacks, etc today? Because there is not enough time in the day to do it.. Those closest to the loss mourn the impact.. You mourn yours, we'll mourn ours.. It's quite easy for the small countries to sit in hindsight and criticize "the big and powerful" because if you take a look at history.. everyone wants to demolish the successful cultures.. times may have changed, *

i spot a bullshit magix stfu noob and *read some history, usa starts *the terror not "only" lant the root for it but create it go doo your homework, oh wait that right americans are the dumbest students when it comes too history, ... see i know... dont blame *people who are better knowing and not study.. *idiot ^^
    ----->

but it's pretty obvious that coutries don't enjoy another having a large amount of power over them, thus resulting in hostility towards the USA for their large amount of influence in the world.. Don't hate the player, hate the game In this case, hate the cycle of life and history..

little_painter

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

I don't really want to get into a media debate.. But American media is actually, for the most part, VERY liberal. Stations like CNN take any good chance they can get to take a nice bashing towards Bush; they used to criticize Rumsfeld frequently; and what not. Yes, some stations tend not to deal with these topics, because what is the point in trying to win over a country that is already fairly firmly divided.. Lol they DID come up a lot back when Bush was running for re-election, but what dirt doesn't. All i know is that the media in the U.S. does tend to have quite a liberal flare.. because if they didn't, where would juicy, controversial stories come from? Seeing as I am fairly young, and I didn't observe Clinton's administration, it's quite possible that the media turns quite conservative during the times of a Democratic president. Who knows.. media is just another means of people making money anyways [/b]
    <------ wow more bullshit... go back too how bush "won" the first election MAGIX GO SUCK A TREE ROOT FKER.. bush lost but still stations all over usa followed FOX in their crapomedia of lies.. its horrendus how inly americans think they are good, americans are evil cause of their stupidity period!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123