Babashopping

This is a discussion on Babashopping within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; in a game like ko i was fine with buying nething that had a price tag simply because of all ...
Page: 1

in a game like ko i was fine with buying nething that had a price tag simply because of all the dupes and hacks it seemed like the only legit way to obtain equal items such as rols +2 or watever not only that gms were the cause of most items being sold

But now in wow i like the game how its managed how little there are cheaters and wat not (dont get me wrong i've researched pretty much everything possible in wow) and yesterday i was considering power leveling for 225 usd for 1-70 and 1000 gold costing 40 dollars . Now im playing with irl freinds which is only reason im even playing wow they play legit also and are cheap would never consider paying usd on a game (other then monthly fee or 40-50 dollars instore) and they've always made fun of me spending usd on ko even when i've mostly profit'd from nething i bought (i consider ko another game from blockbuster). For now i've decided to at least give it a month or two before i get my paypal out but should i feel guilty babashopping in a game like wow ?

Canadian

The only one's who frown upon babashoppers, are the guys with loads of time on their hands and nothing better to do with it. Sit in a room, w/ 5-35 others, stewing over the fact some people achieve more than they could in a year or two, w/ 8 hrs a day online, in only a few days/weeks worth of work. Any game is a horrible investment. But it's all about what you enjoy, I've busted your balls for months now Private, I don't care really.. I only do it to spark a rise, and because I think some of your friends are complete fudge packers, but I know that doesn't phase ya, ya seem like a "normal" guy. I've bought items, why ? Because I can't and won't spend more than 2 hours online at a time, over a few day period. I don't find it enjoyable, I don't have the time, I don't have the patience to jerk off in my room while grinding or scouting. I like PKing, that's it. That's why I do it. To each his own, but these little fags on here, who have nothing useful to say other than "babashopper" are the geeks, who a> don't work, b> are completely oblivious to what's going on outside their holes. It's not like were spending our entire pay cheques on the shit, and were not continuously doing it. Ya get to that point ya wanna be at, and relax. Let the gimps cry.

mmo's great investment if ur good at it iron necks and belts sold for 90 dollars and rols and rocs 25 and 30 at one point now u can flip a rol for 150 and a in 200-300 (not as easy now tho ko closing rumors kill usd prices) it doesn't take much to get ppl to sell cheap and its easy to sell high i've bought countless items and profit usually 20-50 dollars when it comes down to it still have items around can't be botherd to sell it only helping freinds sell when they quit

but in wow i dont know bout it i know most of the gold is made illegitly some are farmd legitly tho and the powerlvling is bannable jus have to do it 10 lvls at a time instead of purchasing 1-70 but i've decided to jus wait until i get this char up then i'll buy a different class probly