Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Barack Hussein Obama

This is a discussion on Barack Hussein Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; With this very recent controversy over his pastor of 20 years what do you think about Barack Hussein Obama ? ...
Page: 1

With this very recent controversy over his pastor of 20 years what do you think about Barack Hussein Obama ?

When I take in the fact he has gone to this Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years , allowed his daughters to attend this idiots church , and his wife stated that for the first time in her life she's proud of america . If you add all this on top of the rumors ... being muslim , him not saluting the flag , not reciting the pledge of allegiance , and his association with louis farrakhan .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo...feature=related < this is the church that obama refers to when he defends his christianity when he gets accused of being a muslim .

i know how i feel about barrack but how do u ?

agendas

same as you..... no respect for the country <3 black ppl, but he&#39;s not ready for president i think

woot flaming time!!

no need to flame this but as it hasn&#39;t been brought up and i felt it was needed as alot of ppl supported barrack here when asked who there voting for

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

no need to flame this but as it hasn&#39;t been brought up and i felt it was needed as alot of ppl supported barrack here when asked who there voting for[/b]
    Sorry, but if you were hoping for no flames, you sir are retarded. Something like this has 2 different sides, both sides with way different opinions, theres no way flaming won&#39;t occur.

/ontopic: I think Obama will make a great president.

agendas

http://obama.senate.gov/issues/

his issues....... i dont like how he wants to stop the war... thne stop the genocide in darfur? hows he gonna do that?

also it says he wants to make sure our countries defense is strong and stuff and it is....... but he also wants to keep social security the top thing spent on by government and defnse is second most spent on..... so i dont know how he plans to fund all of this...... hmmm perhaps with a tax cut that democrat PACs will fund him for? o wait thats right it loses government money.....

agendas

Based on his latest speeches who thinks this man is the right person to lead our country? Don&#39;t write a whole story. Just yes or no will be sufficient.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

If obama wins I&#39;m gonna take a life insurance policy out on him.

With this very recent controversy over his pastor of 20 years what do you think about Barack Hussein Obama ?

When I take in the fact he has gone to this Jeremiah Wright&#39;s church for 20 years , allowed his daughters to attend this idiots church , and his wife stated that for the first time in her life she&#39;s proud of america . If you add all this on top of the rumors ... being muslim , him not saluting the flag , not reciting the pledge of allegiance , and his association with louis farrakhan .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo...feature=related < this is the church that obama refers to when he defends his christianity when he gets accused of being a muslim .

i know how i feel about barrack but how do u ?[/b]
    he&#39;s the only respectable candidate for president. If all your attacks are based on (untrue) rumours then surely it just displays yourself as a bigot who decided against Obama before even considering his policies. I suggest you watch his latest speech on youtube, he is the most intelligent president since clinton and isn&#39;t afraid of confronting his detractors. I really hope America wakes up and gets behind him since people like that don&#39;t come round too often and you can bet that the lobby groups are working hard to get another puppet in power next time around.

Hennessy

he&#39;s the only respectable candidate for president. If all your attacks are based on (untrue) rumours then surely it just displays yourself as a bigot who decided against Obama before even considering his policies. I suggest you watch his latest speech on youtube, he is the most intelligent president since clinton and isn&#39;t afraid of confronting his detractors. I really hope America wakes up and gets behind him since people like that don&#39;t come round too often and you can bet that the lobby groups are working hard to get another puppet in power next time around.[/b]
    very nicely put , your very smart bud

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

he&#39;s the only respectable candidate for president. If all your attacks are based on (untrue) rumours then surely it just displays yourself as a bigot who decided against Obama before even considering his policies. I suggest you watch his latest speech on youtube, he is the most intelligent president since clinton and isn&#39;t afraid of confronting his detractors. I really hope America wakes up and gets behind him since people like that don&#39;t come round too often and you can bet that the lobby groups are working hard to get another puppet in power next time around.[/b]
    Bigot= Word of the day? :huh:

FlippinSweeT

eh, I personally believe he is all talk and not as much walk. He is a good speaker, which will make him "appear" to be intelligent. If he won the presidency I would be scared for the security of this country as he isn&#39;t one to think about the military and defending this country at all. True we do have plenty of internal problems with this country ie healthcare, insurance policies, racism and safety in our schools, but we can not focus 100% on that and that only. There are terrorists out in other countries as well as in America that would love to go suicide bomb something in honor of their "religion". I just do not see Obama as the kind of president this country currently has a need for. I believe we need a president with a militaristic background to defend it against foreign terrorists such as al qaeda and others.....

Xtr3m3

Bigot= Word of the day? :huh:[/b]
    You sir read my mind :lol:

I learn a new word thanks to 0000000

Bigot:
    a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

One more word into my vocabulary

h34r:

Btw...I must agree he (Obama) does talk really really good, and could convince anybody...but I have also notice that he never gives you a straightforward answer. If you notice he goes between the leafs...I mean Hilary and McCain are not good either...but Hilary got Bill :lol:

Bill=Money=Economy :unsure:

By increasing social security, it is a form of defending the country aswell. Unhappy americans can bomb, steal, shoot, ... too. Making sure everybody has a reasonable livingstandard will not make a country weaker in any possible way. Furthermore, people that have money to buy stuff ( thanks to social security helping the poorer out ) will shop too. Its an economic principal ... Make sure everybody can buy and whoops see the economy florish.

And in case another terrorist attack hits america, then atleast he will have all americans backing him up since everybody will/should have a decent livingstandard. I&#39;d like to drag the piramid of maslow in here. People who have their basic needs furfilled will be able to focus on other stuff: for example &#39; the need for safety&#39;

simple

Gr33ntumb

i wish that american TV would fukin shut up with the election shit

lol at CNN

welll i dunno now , i dont watch much tv lately , but , last few weeks , i whas having nightmares of friggin hilary and osama ,

im canadian and all you could see is blablbalbalbla hilary blallbalbalbal oasama blablablabalba hilary blablablaba obama blablabal skeet skeet blablablabla

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast