Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Barack Hussein Obama

This is a discussion on Barack Hussein Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; he's the only respectable candidate for president. If all your attacks are based on (untrue) rumours then surely it just ...
Page: 2

he's the only respectable candidate for president. If all your attacks are based on (untrue) rumours then surely it just displays yourself as a bigot who decided against Obama before even considering his policies. I suggest you watch his latest speech on youtube, he is the most intelligent president since clinton and isn't afraid of confronting his detractors. I really hope America wakes up and gets behind him since people like that don't come round too often and you can bet that the lobby groups are working hard to get another puppet in power next time around.[/b]
    My "attacks" first of all i clearly said rumors which i know are untrue but my attack is the fact that he went to this mans church for 20 years calls himself a christian based on this church . I'm sorry but as a christian if my WHITE pastor went up on stage and started yelling derogatory statements about african americans and blamed them for keeping the white man down and talked shit about my president and country not only would ppl walk out of the church i can promise you he wouldn't make it to his car . Also you say he's the most intelligent president since clinton i really have to laugh as clinton is the retard who got dome in the white house and has made alot of the racist comments along this campaign trail which is really to blame for hillarys fall immo .

i lol'd at you calling me a bigot but just because he's black doesn't mean ima lay off but because i do attack him it does make me a racist right ? exactly wat policies are you refering to are you one of those dazed retards who cannot even name one of them ? i dont need to consider his policies as im a conservative and would never consider someone for president after seeing this

and calling a pow unrespectable pff fuck off dick

With this very recent controversy over his pastor of 20 years what do you think about Barack Hussein Obama ?

When I take in the fact he has gone to this Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years , allowed his daughters to attend this idiots church , and his wife stated that for the first time in her life she's proud of america . If you add all this on top of the rumors ... being muslim , him not saluting the flag , not reciting the pledge of allegiance , and his association with louis farrakhan .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo...feature=related < this is the church that obama refers to when he defends his christianity when he gets accused of being a muslim .

i know how i feel about barrack but how do u ?[/b]

i think barrack is well on his way to becoming the next president (please note, im not a supporter of obama or clinton)
    in my opinion, it has a lot to do with foreign policy than anything else.

also, kinda strange how there is so much hysteria surrounding him and controversy...yet hes nearly untouchable.

i cant find a single media outlet trashing him 24/7 like they did to kerry.

my take:

we are not getting out of iraq, ever.
    not as long as our economy is dependent on oil.

electing a black president will symbolize to the world, a changing of the guard.

america is a "new" country, essentially...under such leadership.

Zxenke

The media decided long ago who they wanted and they all pushed for Obama. He could say "fuck white people" and the media would praise him.

I don&#39;t like how he complains about people using the race card when he himself is the only damn one dwelling on it.

The media decided long ago who they wanted and they all pushed for Obama. He could say "fuck white people" and the media would praise him.

I don&#39;t like how he complains about people using the race card when he himself is the only damn one dwelling on it.[/b]
    they all decided ... fox news is the one who broke the jeremiah wright story which just further proves fox is far from being the most biased news station considering they broke johnmccain and hot lobbyst story at same time as all others

the cheesy beefy melt is back

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i think obama is the best candidate, but thats just my personal opinion...

I wouldnt be too disappointed with McCain, cuz hes pretty liberal for a republican... but the only problem i have with him now as that hes been sucking too much conservative dick (i.e. changing his opinions on big issues like the Iraq War) just to get votes.

and Hilary... well if Hilary cant satisfy Bill, Hilary cant satisfy me

banaanc

everybody holding arms on stuff they value the most
    that other guy is holding arm on his wallet... :lol:

agendas

been sucking too much conservative dick (i.e. changing his opinions on big issues like the Iraq War) just to get votes.[/b]
    they all do that and not only to get votes to get money from PAC (political action comitees that pay money to candiddates they likeeeee)

and i told u he didnt beleive in hand on heart (terrorist.....and u guyz wanna vote him in :angry: )

the cheesy beefy melt is back[/b]
    its been back its new the problem is the chili cheese burrito but the cheesy beef melt may be good if its made right it cost over 2 dollars which is dumb

peintre

he&#39;s the only respectable candidate for president. If all your attacks are based on (untrue) rumours then surely it just displays yourself as a bigot who decided against Obama before even considering his policies. I suggest you watch his latest speech on youtube, he is the most intelligent president since clinton and isn&#39;t afraid of confronting his detractors. I really hope America wakes up and gets behind him since people like that don&#39;t come round too often and you can bet that the lobby groups are working hard to get another puppet in power next time around.[/b]
    +1

SINS private is a white trash retard with a stone up his ass his dad put there 2 make him hail kkk
    all i can say is look line 1
    trashtrowing untrue biggotry around as iff they were truths makes you a peice of shit private, you dont even TRY 2 make a serius dissusion

Zxenke

What? I don&#39;t understand what you are saying, lol.

In my personal opinion, I do not believe that Obama is the best candidate. I am referring to the Reverend White "attacks" on the USA, then another on the Italians. Now, before you go off saying how I&#39;m a "fucking republican who is making a big deal out of nothing" (which I know some of you will), listen to the logic behind my argument. Reverend White is his own person, he has free speech, I am not going to say that is untrue. But, the voluntary action to attend a church where this is a consistent thing, leads us to believe that Obama agrees with these statements (else, why would you attend a church that preaches things you don&#39;t believe in?) I have argued with with some people and the response they come up with is "what about parents forcing their children to go to church?", but the keyword there is "forced". Obama is an adult, and as far as I can see, no one is forcing him to attend church.

Obama has also lied on various occasions about some things (I do not have a list with me at the moment).

Ancient noob Senior Member

obama is my choice for president IF he makes it to the november ballot, but i know that this country is still backwards and stupid, so unfortunately mclame is the most likely person to be sworn is as president in &#39;09.

i&#39;m 34, and i think by the time the usa is actually open-minded enough for the majority to vote for a woman/minority for president, every hair on my nuts will be gray. :blink:

Zxenke

obama is my choice for president IF he makes it to the november ballot, but i know that this country is still backwards and stupid, so unfortunately mclame is the most likely person to be sworn is as president in &#39;09.

i&#39;m 34, and i think by the time the usa is actually open-minded enough for the majority to vote for a woman/minority for president, every hair on my nuts will be gray. :blink:[/b]
    So you are saying my logic is backwards and stupid? There is a difference between "open minded" and "ignorant"

Reminds me of the Facebook group I&#39;m part of. "Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton need to shut the fuck up."

EDIT: I am an adult to, so please do not try to appeal to people saying I am just a child, lol.

EDIT: No one cares if the candidate is black or female. The only people dwelling on the fact Obama is black is his staff and himself! I would vote for a black or a woman if their views were aligned with mine, but in this case, they are farther off than McCain&#39;s views are (even though McCain is a stretch). At least Obama has black people voting for him just because he is black and Clinton has women voting for her just because she is female. Ethnicity is different than political views, and people need to see that.

fonzy

mccain scares me

Zxenke

I think McCain is the least of three evils

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast