Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Barack Hussein Obama

This is a discussion on Barack Hussein Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; the least of three evils[/b] Just like every Presidential election. :angry:...
Page: 3

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

the least of three evils[/b]
    Just like every Presidential election. :angry:

peintre

I think McCain is the least of three evils[/b]
    and his sense of caring lies where?
    his humility lies where?
    his human incoherrent skills are at what lvl?
    his basic lvl off "inlinc" with people younger then 71 fking years old oO lies wher?
    cmon nub get real.. another halfwit desperatly trying 2 escape the unescapable white light...

Zxenke

and his sense of caring lies where?
    his humility lies where?
    his human incoherrent skills are at what lvl?
    his basic lvl off "inlinc" with people younger then 71 fking years old oO lies wher?
    cmon nub get real.. another halfwit desperatly trying 2 escape the unescapable white light...[/b]
    You didn't really present any evidence to back up what you are talking about. Ambiguous assessments is all.

Algorythm

This topic is interesting altough i hate to read when i am not sure if what ppl are writing are rumours/made up stuff... can anyone post bibliography or references to their statements to back up their stuff please?

+1

SINS private is a white trash retard with a stone up his ass his dad put there 2 make him hail kkk
    all i can say is look line 1
    trashtrowing untrue biggotry around as iff they were truths makes you a peice of shit private, you dont even TRY 2 make a serius dissusion[/b]
    is this guy banned yet ??? america has enough of a double standard when it comes to blacks being racist i dont want to watch this bull shit happen in ko4life

fyi my dad is a member of a black church which is why i take such offense toward barracks church pastor and barrack himself he is nothing near an american or a man for staying in a church like that where he knew the pastors views were such bull shit

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I dont follow the election crap much and tbh have no intrest who gets it, aslong as he/she doesnt turn out to be a complete moron. However, imo usa will loose alot of credibility and credence having a skinny black dude as president. From that point of view, redneck from texas>obama

obama is great... but i dont think he'll win.

clinton........... dont like that b1tch

i wish mccain wins tho~! ^^

agendas

there's a paper from the washington post with some stuff about mccain ill post later i think u guys will enjoy

Zxenke

there's a paper from the washington post with some stuff about mccain ill post later i think u guys will enjoy [/b]
    Washington Post is a pretty good media outlet. Some left, some right. No doubt it is bad about McCain though

I dont follow the election crap much and tbh have no intrest who gets it, aslong as he/she doesnt turn out to be a complete moron. However, imo usa will loose alot of credibility and credence having a skinny black dude as president. From that point of view, redneck from texas>obama[/b]

FDR was in a wheelchair during his presidency due to his polio and he is known by most scholars as one of the greatest Presidents that the U.S.A. has ever had. Since when does physical appearance dictate credability? What is your point? And the statement about 'not caring who gets it as long as they arent a complete moron" is ...moronic. Are you the kind of person who makes no effort to change something, but will ralley behind the hate messages because of a bad situation?

Hillary is doing what Bush did to get votes: Appeal to the stupid. Manipulation = dirty politics. McCain will not bring any sort of relief from what is plauging this country. I will be voting for Obama. If only my redneck state of PA would use their fucking brains.

Zxenke

FDR was in a wheelchair during his presidency due to his polio and he is known by most scholars as one of the greatest Presidents that the U.S.A. has ever had. Since when does physical appearance dictate credability? What is your point? And the statement about 'not caring who gets it as long as they arent a complete moron" is ...moronic. Are you the kind of person who makes no effort to change something, but will ralley behind the hate messages because of a bad situation?

Hillary is doing what Bush did to get votes: Appeal to the stupid. Manipulation = dirty politics. McCain will not bring any sort of relief from what is plauging this country. I will be voting for Obama. If only my redneck state of PA would use their fucking brains.[/b]
    I'm voting in my home state of Pennsylvania btw. Pray tell how Bush or even Clinton is appealing to the stupid people. And about bringing relief to what is plaguing this country? Obama is too soft on foreign affairs. It is bad enough Iran doesn't see us as a problem, lol. Obama will practically hand over the US to them. No thanks, I like my independence.

Hillary is doing what Bush did to get votes: Appeal to the stupid. Manipulation = dirty politics. McCain will not bring any sort of relief from what is plauging this country. I will be voting for Obama. If only my redneck state of PA would use their fucking brains.[/b]
    U dont know much about politics do u? Physical appearance has been affecting and dictating credibility since first beings that had the ability to atleast partaly understand their surroundings. So around 3.5 billion years ago. Manipulation=politics. U seriously have alot to learn about life. Cant belive the american education system sux so much, or is it just u.

Im a lazy european, no matter what u do over the atlantic we still pwn u in everything cept the number of nukes. Trust me ill stay far away from this election shit.

U ofc ride along with the "liberalism!!" and "freedom" and "fuk nazi repubilcans" and "legalize ghey marriages" bandwagon. Hf.

agendas

no matter what u do over the atlantic we still pwn u in everything cept the number of nukes[/b]
    not true bro

not true bro[/b]
    Heavens no! Like i care whos better at basketball or whatever. European society>american, by far. Thats what matters.

agendas

Heavens no! Like i care whos better at basketball or whatever. European society>american, by far. Thats what matters.[/b]
    i never said baskeball........ theres more internal things i hink are more important in a society and i think we do fine over here.... but until u live here dont comment on whos better as i wont since i dont live anywhere, i dont think anyone is the best :mellow:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast