Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist

This is a discussion on Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvxZ9_Uy-Q]YouTube - Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist[/ame]...
Page: 1

Default Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvxZ9_Uy-Q]YouTube - Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist[/ame]

Fuck you and your Palin. They would have ruined the world already. The Pinky and the Brain story..

watsamatta aligator ? u realize u support a lying puppet ?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

everyone in the government is a lying puppet...

though seems so far we got one of the worst....

shit

yeah he should be impeached so we can get palin in pronto. this random fox news montage is pretty cute though.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    everyone in the government is a lying puppet...

though seems so far we got one of the worst....

shit

Finally someone says how it really is...

Let's all ask ourselves, did you ever hear of Obama before? or just before he was announced as the front runner for the Democratic Party? Who put him on the stage? Who has that kind of power, someone decided! If you figure that out, you figure out who benefits from the swings in economics up or down, these are the guys who pull the strings. Meanwhile the masses fight each other and blame the guy who is supposed to be the face...the guy who sells his soul. Cattle with blinders are the masses, those who think it's one single person are just stupid...

Psy

Are any of you effected by anything that happens on the news other than weather and traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Are any of you effected by anything that happens on the news other than weather and traffic?

Yes, right now with the artificial pumping of stimulus dollars has made my savings "value" tank, this all done by the artificial sub prime lending mandated by the fed and propagated by both parties has caused me to lose a ton of equity in my properties. As they continue to pump this deficit to 2 trillion, the usd is completely unstable thus, at any moment, things could crash and burn again...it's frustrating to say the least.

How about you?

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

you gotta be kidding me if you think the national debt is 2 trillion. If you didn't know its been jacked up to almost 12 trillion dollars in debt and if it ends up reaching around 25 trillion I highly guarantee that the USA will go bankrupt the and the dollars will be flying around worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    yeah he should be impeached so we can get palin in pronto. this random fox news montage is pretty cute though.
    Not even sure why palin is being mentioned as if joe fucking biden is a better VP .

000000 u can call it random fox news montage all you want . In the end its just quotes from obama whether it be clips from cnn which this video is made up of also or fox news or fucking aljazeera .... there quotes dumb shit . Theres is nothing random about his own fucking words being followed up with his actual actions . Something the right repeatedly pointed out during the election and were pegged as racist and still are being called racist . Infact im fucking amazed no one has called me racist yet .

rad if you haven't cashed out your savings its not to late . I would say get into gold like most would tell you . Specially considering the risk of inflation hitting the roof , gold should hit 2,500 (currently around 1,000) . I'm staying away from gold atm though . Once china stopped buying it , i figured it was a lost cause . I'm making alot of small buys these days on the market and have seen some go to shit and some earn 700% over the last year or so .

psy the news does affect the market severely , which if you dont know the market basically affects everything . Being in small business i need to know if im going to be fined 4,800 dollars for every employee i dont insure . If you haven't notice every other day the democrats are considering ways of taxing the middle class without them knowing it (value added tax aka VAT) . Simple crash course in history 101 will tell you taxing america right now will only lead to a depression .

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    you gotta be kidding me if you think the national debt is 2 trillion.
    He's referring to obamas deficit not the national debt .

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

0000000 for president of the united states!!! idc if he's a citizen or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Finally someone says how it really is...

Let's all ask ourselves, did you ever hear of Obama before? or just before he was announced as the front runner for the Democratic Party? Who put him on the stage? Who has that kind of power, someone decided! If you figure that out, you figure out who benefits from the swings in economics up or down, these are the guys who pull the strings. Meanwhile the masses fight each other and blame the guy who is supposed to be the face...the guy who sells his soul. Cattle with blinders are the masses, those who think it's one single person are just stupid...
    The Patriots from MGS. ^^

Obama is the best thing that has happened to USA for a looooooooooooooooooong looooooooooooooong time. Those who say otherwise are retarded and need to open their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Obama is the best thing that has happened to USA for a looooooooooooooooooong looooooooooooooong time. Those who say otherwise are retarded and need to open their eyes.
    Did you watch the video ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast