Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist

This is a discussion on Barack Obama - The Lying Fascist within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; as has already been said all politicians lie and do what ever they need to do or say to get ...
Page: 2

as has already been said all politicians lie and do what ever they need to do or say to get elected and its easy to piece together clips of them contradicting themselves. But i beleive with the state the usa and world is in Obama has his hands full and has to go back on some of the things he said (to get elected).
    Also im glad mccain and palin arent in charge more so palin, "I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, after city console raised objections to the $50,000 she spent renovating her office

edit: see finding quotes is easyyy
    Last edited by Rapture; 10-21-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: i do what i want

Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    Not even sure why palin is being mentioned as if joe fucking biden is a better VP .

000000 u can call it random fox news montage all you want . In the end its just quotes from obama whether it be clips from cnn which this video is made up of also or fox news or fucking aljazeera .... there quotes dumb shit . Theres is nothing random about his own fucking words being followed up with his actual actions . Something the right repeatedly pointed out during the election and were pegged as racist and still are being called racist . Infact im fucking amazed no one has called me racist yet .

rad if you haven't cashed out your savings its not to late . I would say get into gold like most would tell you . Specially considering the risk of inflation hitting the roof , gold should hit 2,500 (currently around 1,000) . I'm staying away from gold atm though . Once china stopped buying it , i figured it was a lost cause . I'm making alot of small buys these days on the market and have seen some go to shit and some earn 700% over the last year or so .

psy the news does affect the market severely , which if you dont know the market basically affects everything . Being in small business i need to know if im going to be fined 4,800 dollars for every employee i dont insure . If you haven't notice every other day the democrats are considering ways of taxing the middle class without them knowing it (value added tax aka VAT) . Simple crash course in history 101 will tell you taxing america right now will only lead to a depression .

I've been a gold bug since it was 375...but like most investors you have to have devidends and diversification. Most people cannot afford to just buy gold and hold it, like most commodities. I think what you say is true but naive as gold is and always has been tough to invest in.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You think you have it bad over there? We have a one eyed Scottish idiot who's fucked our economey , hospital , sold off our gold reserve at record low prices , screwed the education system of the country , has about as much charm as a steaming dogs turd on a dinner table and was never elected to be our PM. If we shoot the barstard is prolly cost the Tax payer so much money for the bullet we be in povity for 19 generations.

Obama at least has inspired your nation to get involed with politics and get over the stupid backwards goverment Bush had made. In England the dark ages were in the 1600's , for the USA it's been the last 8 years.

obama = nobel prize fail

All the talk about bush making it bad and obama having his hands full . Look up who tried to regulate freddie mac and fannie mae in 2006 . Then look up who defended it . Ask yourself whats the real cause of most of obamas financial problems . /nuffsaid

for eight years we have been getting spoon fed lies and bullshit from bush and suddenly obama comes in and its all his fault lol. All im saying is we suffered through bush's reign of terror for eight years. Can obama be in office for at least a couple years before we start acting like the anti-christ has come???

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When you think about it, Bushes ideals were to invade a country and overthrow a person who had not been elected and promote democracey. How ironic that he never actually won his first term. How funny would it be to see Mexico invading the USA to overthrow a didctaro and promote a free un curroppted election hahahaha.

wouldnt it be ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    When you think about it, Bushes ideals were to invade a country and overthrow a person who had not been elected and promote democracey. How ironic that he never actually won his first term. How funny would it be to see Mexico invading the USA to overthrow a didctaro and promote a free un curroppted election hahahaha.
    Well first bushes "ideals" were to find weapons of mass destruction based on shared evidence from x nations (1 being yours). Nations (1 being yours)who also went into iraq with the US , we did not act alone . The only nations who did not enter Iraq , were owed money by Iraq . Second , Bush did win his first term . He only lost the popular vote which doesn't count/matter .

stapler the point of the video , America as you put it is still being spoon fed lies . Obama ran on a ton of lies . Stuff that republicans pointed out were not possible . The point of the video is to establish accountability , something that is actually ironic considering its wats obama campaigned on . Point of the video is not that he is the anti-christ . The point of the video is that he's a lying fascist.

All the talk about bush making it bad and obama having his hands full . Look up who tried to regulate freddie mac and fannie mae in 2006 . Then look up who defended it . Ask yourself whats the real cause of most of obamas financial problems . /nuffsaid
    Considering the financial problems started under Bush and only snowballed, and were global problems anyway, your point seems kinda moronic. It's alright to criticise some of Obama's policies but when you blindly try to pin every single problem on a guy who hasn't even been in power for a year, using the most tenuous logic, it belies the fact that you would vote for a tub of lard if it had the republican ticket.

Felix: At least we never voted for Brown so we have an excuse. If I was an American in 2000 (or 2004) I would have probably begged for a Canadian visa out of sheer embarrassment. The election next year can't come soon enough, even if the party I vote for has no chance of winning.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I still do believe that obama is a good president... better than any president we've had in a long time.

I'm hoping Jesse Ventura win's it next time although I highly doubt since he's not democrat or republican.

You vote the mainstream guy's you only get corrupted bullshit anyways.

Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia If you wanna read about him

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

private can u name 1 politician that doesnt lie? just 1? pretty please? just one? come on, just one?

1992: Dan Quayle and the 'potatoe' kid
    GRATS PRIVATE REPUBLICANS ARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARDED, palin is just continuing the legacy of republican idiocy

QQ more, yawn.
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 10-22-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Destroi

Did you watch the video ?

Yeah, just dont pick on barrack, its funny tho but true! very true!

ima vote colbert next time because he noes what america needs. less bears and civil rights. more tazers and loud noises

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast