Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Baseball Bat > Spider

This is a discussion on Baseball Bat > Spider within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; damn man, you should of sprayed random shit at it , its hailarious how it acts.[/b] you know you are ...
Page: 2

damn man, you should of sprayed random shit at it , its hailarious how it acts.[/b]

you know you are displaying symptoms of a psychopath.

redbluegreen44

you know you are displaying symptoms of a psychopath.[/b]

and Matador, yeah i understand that. but That thing is just to big to kill, that makes me feel sorry for it.Pretty sure its harmless, not a black widow or turantula. Where i live have spiders but very skinny and long legs, like a mosquitos. Find them all over my house and where i sleep. Sometimes i just play with them when im in my bed or on the comp, even use some paint to mark them and name them

point is, dont kill the innocent spiders >.< kill the deadly ones. Let them go somewhere else or something

Fratellis

hmm strange :S im guna so paint the next spider i see

Banned

and Matador, yeah i understand that. but That thing is just to big to kill, that makes me feel sorry for it.Pretty sure its harmless, not a black widow or turantula. Where i live have spiders but very skinny and long legs, like a mosquitos. Find them all over my house and where i sleep. Sometimes i just play with them when im in my bed or on the comp, even use some paint to mark them and name them

point is, dont kill the innocent spiders >.< kill the deadly ones. Let them go somewhere else or something [/b]

Your special..

if i see it i kill it.. no play ,no paint... just die

its a bug... i bet spiders feel the same way about flies...

Matador

Your special..

if i see it i kill it.. no play ,no paint... just die

its a bug... i bet spiders feel the same way about flies...[/b]

amen

ahah good 1 KrepiN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12