Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Batman sues Batman

This is a discussion on Batman sues Batman within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ha-ha IDIOT hahahahahaha, i really want to see you in real life sometime muahaha would be sooo funny Probably some ...
Page: 7

Arthurios

ha-ha

IDIOT hahahahahaha, i really want to see you in real life sometime muahaha would be sooo funny
    Probably some turk stole your chick or something even if you had one

Zxenke

ha-ha

IDIOT hahahahahaha, i really want to see you in real life sometime muahaha would be sooo funny
    Probably some turk stole your chick or something even if you had one[/b]
    Do you ever contribute worthwhile comments?

Arthurios

Like I said before, just read the topic and posts normal. I gave allot of good comments already. That moe guy is mentaly instable so it wont affect him whatever I post.

Banned

Like I said before, just read the topic and posts normal. I gave allot of good comments already. That moe guy is mentaly instable so it wont affect him whatever I post.[/b]
    I bet according to you the Kurds are mentally unstable too, right? When will the racism ever end with you?

Arthurios

muahahaha, just 1 question, do you even read my long posts? How much did I say I dont hate kurds, I hate the pkk and kurds who are supporting them and other people who are supporting them just like you. So I hate you aswell. Simple as that. And like I also said before, we had kurds as prime ministers and other ministers, important kurds (ibrahim tatlises, kurdish singer nice songs ) kurdish army leaders etc etc. I am a kemalist, im going to join the army/airforce and why would I do that if I hate kurds and a kurd is my leader? Just think normal dipshit and not like a 5 year old. And when did I say racist things? I am not the one who is hating ALL the turks because Turkey defends there country from terrorist who already killed 40000+ people, im not the one who is hating ALL the kurds just the kurds who are terrorist and desirve to die. You are just an ignorant hypocrite thats all.

Banned

muahahaha, just 1 question, do you even read my long posts? How much did I say I dont hate kurds, I hate the pkk and kurds who are supporting them and other people who are supporting them just like you. So I hate you aswell. Simple as that. And like I also said before, we had kurds as prime ministers and other ministers, important kurds (ibrahim tatlises, kurdish singer nice songs ) kurdish army leaders etc etc. I am a kemalist, im going to join the army/airforce and why would I do that if I hate kurds and a kurd is my leader? Just think normal dipshit and not like a 5 year old. And when did I say racist things? I am not the one who is hating ALL the turks because Turkey defends there country from terrorist who already killed 40000+ people, im not the one who is hating ALL the kurds just the kurds who are terrorist and desirve to die. You are just an ignorant hypocrite thats all.[/b]
    What? You are joining the army to kill the poor Kurds? What kind of a sick freak are you.

Uzu

What? You are joining the army to kill the poor Kurds? What kind of a sick freak are you.[/b]
    banned bro bb^^ gl at al caida camp, may the bombs blow you in pieces bro

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567