Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BB Europe

This is a discussion on BB Europe within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; That "Most popular boy's name in here and there is Mohammad" thingy isn't too convincing. Many countries/religions don't have such ...
Page: 2

Red

That "Most popular boy's name in here and there is Mohammad" thingy isn't too convincing. Many countries/religions don't have such a common name like muslims do. Atleast I can't think of any. Isn't hard to get the title of the most common name when the names don't have any variety. 50% are Mohammad's and 50% are something else.[/b]
    mustapha lol

tolgahan

ur nothing but a sand nigger to me now and u sir are not worthy of elisha on ur sig[/b]
    what do u mean ?

gyrn

I don't hear reports every day about some dude blowing some fucking guys head off because he wouldn't convert to Christianity or because he is an anti-christ. Maybe the "majority" of Muslims don't do this but can I say in the middle of a muslim community fuck allah and not be killed.... I think that would be far fetched. But try to do the same in the middle of a Christian community.... awww look at that you don't get shot. Maybe preached too but not shot. Are there nuts in every religion... yes, but more so in the muslim religion than any other.

M0NSTERED

ur nothing but a sand nigger to me now and u sir are not worthy of elisha on ur sig[/b]
    say's the koxper.

said the scammer

spoke the morons about nothing related to this subject

And i agree with gyrn... I find muslims to be more extremists than other religions (not all ofc)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12