Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

best current official forum mod worst mod?

This is a discussion on best current official forum mod worst mod? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I got removed from Modding cuz I got into an argument with a dude, and the argument went too far ...
Page: 2

BestSin

I got removed from Modding cuz I got into an argument with a dude, and the argument went too far on the KO Forum. Then cuz I abused my Mod Status to help Deciples of Evil and Apostles of Evil get their clan and NPS back. They were disbanded by a GM for "Offensive clan names." The KO Admins called it Mod Abuse because I pinned/stickied the topic <_< . But then I went head-on against K2 and the Admins to demand some sort of justice for those clans.[/b]
    /drama

how did you even get the KO mod job?

congrats on blowing your mod job over that.

I LOVE you internet gangsters. I would love you to come to my city and say that you little teenage homo.[/b]
    why do you always call ppl internet gangsters or e-gangsters JUST because they have bad opinions about you? everyone is free to think what they want, just because they dont like you doesnt mean they have anything to do with being internet gangsters or e-gangsters.

imo, you seem more e-gangster daring ppl to come say that to you irl.

You&#39;re absolutely right! That&#39;s what happened to me. I lost my Forum cred after taking up the job.[/b]
    thats such a lie, phantomlink was a mod for kol forums, and a lotta ppl think he was the best kol mod ever, and he is still well loved @ these forums. Its the personality that the mods show through the kol forums that makes them so many enemies over here. If you were really such a good mod, im sure there wouldnt be anyone flaming you here.

Sahabi

People are internet gangsters cuz instead of simply stating a "I don&#39;t like this guy" ect., they go out with some petty insult. Why with the insults all the time? It&#39;s easy to do when you are hiding at your parent&#39;s house behind a comp.

BestSin

why do you always call ppl internet gangsters or e-gangsters JUST because they have bad opinions about you? everyone is free to think what they want, just because they dont like you doesnt mean they have anything to do with being internet gangsters or e-gangsters.

imo, you seem more e-gangster daring ppl to come say that to you irl.[/b]
    I agree... Sahabi definently gets my vote for worse official k2 mod ever, LOL

People are internet gangsters cuz instead of simply stating a "I don&#39;t like this guy" ect., they go out with some petty insult. Why with the insults all the time? It&#39;s easy to do when you are hiding at your parent&#39;s house behind a comp.[/b]
    honestly, stfu.

you&#39;re as guilty as them.

in this topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...habi*&st=20 the 2nd page, you kept insulting the guy cause he was a kid and wasnt very mature. AND the worse part was that you posted his IRL picture and kept making fun of him. Not only is that a really low and sad thing to do, but you just show that you are just as pathetic as him. Good luck running for king, im sure everyone on ares would like to have a king that posts ppl&#39;s irl pictures to insult them.

O, and if i remember correctly, felix said that its illegal to post ppl&#39;s pics and start shit/insult or something.... i remember him saying something liek that @ the 0000000&#39;s IRL PICTURE topic in offtopic.

MirZa117

they&#39;re all fags

Sahabi

Red face

The difference between the New Mods and the Old Mods is summed up by 1 word: Linus

Linus told all of us Mods to be more strict and give zero tolerance. He even PM&#39;d me a couple times and told me I was being too lenient.

That is 100% the reason why the new Mods seem like ass holes. Linus is pushing them all in the direction of being more strict.

I gave into that too, and it ruined my Forum rep. When I realized that K2 was just using me as their free worker, that&#39;s when I started Modding the way I wanted instead of how Linus told us all to Mod.

Flame me all you want, I was only taking orders from Linus to be more strict. Ask anyone on Ares Server in-game, I&#39;m one of the coolest GG and helpful players on that server.

honestly, stfu.

you&#39;re as guilty as them.
    in this topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...habi*&st=20 the 2nd page, you kept insulting the guy cause he was a kid and wasnt very mature. AND the worse part was that you posted his IRL picture and kept making fun of him. Not only is that a really low and sad thing to do, but you just show that you are just as pathetic as him. Good luck running for king, im sure everyone on ares would like to have a king that posts ppl&#39;s irl pictures to insult them.

O, and if i remember correctly, felix said that its illegal to post ppl&#39;s pics and start shit/insult or something.... i remember him saying something liek that @ the 0000000&#39;s IRL PICTURE topic in offtopic.[/b]
    You don&#39;t know the whole story on that one.

The guy had this personal thing against me and started Trolling me non-stop. That shit gets pretty annoying. Then to top it off, he submitted like 5 or 6 "Request Password Changes" on my Forum account using my e-mail address he got from my MSN.

You won&#39;t be mad if someone tries to use your e-mail address to change you Forum Password and Trolls you non-stop?

The difference between the New Mods and the Old Mods is summed up by 1 word: Linus

Linus told all of us Mods to be more strict and give zero tolerance. He even PM&#39;d me a couple times and told me I was being too lenient.

That is 100% the reason why the new Mods seem like ass holes. Linus is pushing them all in that direction.

I gave into that too, and it ruined my Forum rep. When I realized that K2 was just using me as their free fuck-boy, that&#39;s when I started Modding the way I wanted instead of how Linus told us all to Mod.
    Flame me all you want, I was only taking orders from Linus. Ask anyone on Ares Server in-game, I&#39;m one of the coolest GG and helpful players on that server. It&#39;s just Linus, K2, and that Forum helped fuck my Forum rep.[/b]
    if i remember correctly, you were the asshole you are today, even before linus was made a moderator @ kol forums............................................ .............................................. Those that praise themselves as being the best, coolest, most GG and helpful ppl usually aint so.

and imo, flaming that guy, insulting him would be acceptable, but i just think that posting his irl pic to try to insult him further is just too much.

Sahabi

Red face

if i remember correctly, you were the asshole you are today, even before linus was made a moderator @ kol forums............................................ .............................................. Those that praise themselves as being the best, coolest, most GG and helpful ppl usually aint so.[/b]
    Linus is the one that asked me to Mod, so what are you talking about? :blink:

Go check my King Nomination Topics here and on KO Forum in the Ares Section for my in-game rep and who supports me. All those people back me up.

Plz stop trolling me dude. I have nothing against you. I tried to make peace with you last time you flamed me before.

i would say that training mod kevinsun
    doesn&#39;t seem like he has anything useful to say
    more like a pest in evry topic

hashey100

whats ur problem akutee sahabi realises they got the best of him keep it at that now and stfu

Linus is the one that asked me to Mod, so what are you talking about? :blink:[/b]

i never read kol forums much, maybe you werent a mod back then, i dno, if thats the case, then mybad.

and @ hashey100, if you know how much of assholes most of those kol mods are, especially in pathos section in the past, then im sure you would carry on a grudge for quite some time.

hashey100

i never read kol forums much, maybe you werent a mod back then, i dno, if thats the case, then mybad.

and @ hashey100, if you know how much of assholes most of those kol mods are, especially in pathos section in the past, then im sure you would carry on a grudge for quite some time.[/b]
    99% of mods are assholes ur not in the wrong but i looked over ko forum and sahabi was against most of k2&#39;s rules bumping topics which surely pisses them off, so sahabi is only like the only good mod linus talks from his ass dont believe that tosser he promisses to do something then k2 fuks up even more lmao and now to be honest kevensun is gonna be a asshole aswell supporting ko&#39;s gay actions well nvm all this shit is beyond our control unless turks hack there site like last time xD

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

and @ hashey100, if you know how much of assholes most of those kol mods are, especially in pathos section in the past, then im sure you would carry on a grudge for quite some time.[/b]
    lol they are pretty much assholes... they dont do anything, they say what they want to say, yet we cannot. sumhow i have a 67% warning on there? lol dumb huh? seriously... all them need a check in reality

99% of mods are assholes ur not in the wrong but i looked over ko forum and sahabi was against most of k2&#39;s rules bumping topics which surely pisses them off, so sahabi is only like the only good mod linus talks from his ass dont believe that tosser he promisses to do something then k2 fuks up even more lmao and now to be honest kevensun is gonna be a asshole aswell supporting ko&#39;s gay actions well nvm all this shit is beyond our control unless turks hack there site like last time xD[/b]
    well we each have our own opinions, you can keep thinking what i want, and ill do the same, tyvm.

lol they are pretty much assholes... they dont do anything, they say what they want to say, yet we cannot. sumhow i have a 67% warning on there? lol dumb huh? seriously... all them need a check in reality[/b]
    haha +1 +1. i have a 67 % warn too.

1 was because i said "in the past GM&#39;s have made items for certain players, i wouldnt be surprised if that item actually existed" while refering to a SS of a +8/35 DD fp rogue gloves.
    2nd warn was because i called some mod i think it was sahabi, or ladytorr or w/e stupid, cuz they went of with some bullshit :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast