Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Best Hangover Cure?

This is a discussion on Best Hangover Cure? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Fuking Borlänge is far away from me...
Page: 3

Fuking Borlänge is far away from me

I always drink plenty of water while I'm drinking and eat a good meal before hand. Never get a hangover that way.

Doesn't help you now, but for the future.....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Do a line of cocain , clears the sincess and once the come dow hits you the hangover would be a fond memory.

On a serious note, a hangover is basically de hydration and your body then thinks your poisoned hence you throw up. You need to use hydration salts to start. 1 pint of that bombed down gonna start kicking in fairly quickly. 2nd do a pint of dissolvible asprin striaght after it will work it way throw you much quicker than tablits.

KFC is awsome for hang over, lots of salt and fats which your body is going to crave after the kicking you have given it. When the hangover starts to go into an afternoon the detox needs to be done. Advoid tea and coffie it will make you feel worse, drink water or some Robinson barley water it really helps settle your kidney down. Watermelon is also a good way of flushing the shit out.

Hair of the dog is also another way, the trick is to use shorts not beer or cider. Tequilla is a really good one for fucking you up again.

The redbull method is awsome, 16 cans of red bull your feel like you dropped a ton of pills and you will be able to do shit half assed for most of the day.

Finally my fav method, dominos pizza!! Football fanatic is the fucking tits.

Couldnt eat anything yesturday tried got gf to get me a kfc, cudnt eat anything so drank the gravy instead and went to bed. Woke up this morning had kfc for breakfast

Originally posted by Festo
    6 pitchers vodka redbull, a few pints, about 10 shots of tequila some apple sourz then i dont remember what else. All i remember is a friend callin some old dude "Santa" and gettin chased lol

I have friends in Borlange btw so i can get swedish translated
    I'd be too busy peeing after drinking all those to feel the hangover.

But I think vegie juice works. Try V8 :P

Originally posted by Felix
    Do a line of cocain , clears the sincess and once the come dow hits you the hangover would be a fond memory. *

On a serious note, a hangover is basically de hydration and your body then thinks your poisoned hence you throw up. You need to use hydration salts to start. 1 pint of that bombed down gonna start kicking in fairly quickly. 2nd do a pint of dissolvible asprin striaght after it will work it way throw you much quicker than tablits. *

KFC is awsome for hang over, lots of salt and fats which your body is going to crave after the kicking you have given it. When the hangover starts to go into an afternoon the detox needs to be done. Advoid tea and coffie it will make you feel worse, drink water or some Robinson barley water it really helps settle your kidney down. Watermelon is also a good way of flushing the shit out.

Hair of the dog is also another way, the trick is to use shorts not beer or cider. Tequilla is a really good one for fucking you up again. *

The redbull method is awsome, 16 cans of red bull your feel like you dropped a ton of pills and you will be able to do shit half assed for most of the day.

Finally my fav method, dominos pizza!! Football fanatic is the fucking tits.
    Ya I definitely love the redbull method, WHILE I was drunk rofl. Turns you into a psychopath. I felt quite stimulated, sorta like what another stimulant would make me feel like...ahem.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Couldnt eat anything yesturday tried got gf to get me a kfc, cudnt eat anything so drank the gravy instead and went to bed. Woke up this morning had kfc for breakfast
    I hate you and admire you in the same breath

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    I hate you and admire you in the same breath[/b]
    Haha, yeah lucky bastard. Life must suck waking up to ur gf hooking u up with KFC, THAT MUST SUCK FESTO!

cRuX

6 pitchers vodka redbull, a few pints, about 10 shots of tequila some apple sourz then i dont remember what else. All i remember is a friend callin some old dude "Santa" and gettin chased lol

I have friends in Borlange btw so i can get swedish translated
    stay off the hard shit..In missouri all of us just drink natural light We're highschool kids so it's cheaper and easy to drink..but I never get hangovers from it...Only after shots or yagerbombs.

flamthrow

Honnestly if you can, try and drink the same shit the whole night. I usually only stick to vodka. Drank bout 1 bottle last nite, woke up this "morning" and felt perfectly fine. Mixing drinks will make you throw up especially tequilla, its a real biatch :lol:

Things you can do afterwards, basicly just wait it off and drink a shitloads of water :rollseyes:

kennyburger

i agree with difusal blade he should eat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123