Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best iPhone Ap...

This is a discussion on Best iPhone Ap... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hi guys, I just upgraded my 2G to 3Gs and wanted to know what AP(s) you like best (both free ...
Page: 1

Default Best iPhone Ap...

Hi guys,

I just upgraded my 2G to 3Gs and wanted to know what AP(s) you like best (both free and paid). Please explain the AP - why you like, what it does, etc. Thanks!

I've got the pre and i know iphone also has card ace ! Online texas holdem /nuff said

there is also word ace which is like scrabble / texas holdem and its pretty BA

dunno what else

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Bones Lite helped me memorize a ton of bones for my Anatomy and Physiology class. ^_^

coffee7676

Cartoon Wars- 99 cents, i enjoy playing it. simple and fun.

good stuff, keep them coming...

iMobsters is purty fun if anyone likes that kind of game...

AutoTune. Nuff said

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Jailbreak it from your pc and get; GForce auto tuner (amazing fucking app), Need 4 Speed (great game overall), Voice Activated GPS (rapes the "Maps" app), I AM T-PAIN (wanna sing and fuck around like t-pain? mad fun, lol), Rope n' Fly (1 and 2, addictiveeeeeeee), iShoot (AWESOME shooter), Cartoon Wars (hugeeee time killer) Frogger (fun on the elevator, lol) & The Sims (crashes a lot, deleted it cuz its huge) -- all of my favorite apps you need to pay for

And free apps you neeeeeeeeeed to get: iTranslate (nearly every single language, works very fast even for 3 paragraphs), Dictionary (dont need internet for it, so you can use it in school even if they block ur internet), Fring (its basically all of the instant messengers; aim, msn, yahoo, skype, etc..), White Pages (find anyone, i mean anyone), Cube Runner (amazing freebie game, the paid version sucks), Concerts (scans your iPod artists and tells u when their concerts are near you or generally find any concerts that are popular or not, in your area), Paper Toss (who doesn't know of this game yet.. lol), Trapster (find cops and photo cameras while u drive, live), myWireless (tells you your bill and current usage and its limit, etc), Convert Units (very useful for my job but I use it in school too), Shazam (find any song by recording it from anywhere; radio, background, etc), Pandora (3g/wifi radio, great choices of music and DJ's).

There's more, but get those, theyre the best =]

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Don't jail break your iPhone the app store is far better. As for good apps, I'd recommend IM+(msn, aim, icq etc), iFitness, CoastDefense, Facebook, iGun, Gynga Poker, Pandora, and textPlus.

I love fieldrunners, pretty nice time killer.
    Thought, my favorite is Airline tycoon, if you love the business managing type of game, it's a must-try.

Quote Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    I love fieldrunners, pretty nice time killer.
    Thought, my favorite is Airline tycoon, if you love the business managing type of game, it's a must-try.

Imobsters is similar too.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TempesT View Post
    Don't jail break your iPhone the app store is far better. As for good apps, I'd recommend IM+(msn, aim, icq etc), iFitness, CoastDefense, Facebook, iGun, Gynga Poker, Pandora, and textPlus.
    If u have the 3GS, jailbreaking is the best thing you could do, but on 3G it goes way too slow.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My fav apps are...

Guitar toolkit - the Tuner and the chord guide are very good.

WOW Authenticator - security encripter which is need to log my WOW account on

Oxford English Dictonary - With my Dyslexia I have fund this app really helpfull in classes. If I do not understand a word or I am trying to spell a word it will say the word for me so I know I got the right thing and obviously has the disctonary explaination

Tomtom - You can get the tomtom application which makes your iphone into a fully functioning satnav. They have also released a special holder for it to put in the car.

Shazam - This is a song reconistion tool , if you hear a sing that you like but don't know what it is , put the phone next to the speaker and the app will tell you what it is and link you to the itune store to download it.

They are my favorate ones that get used. Obviously the google maps was one 'i used loads till I got the tomtom app.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    My fav apps are...

Guitar toolkit - the Tuner and the chord guide are very good.

WOW Authenticator - security encripter which is need to log my WOW account on

Oxford English Dictonary - With my Dyslexia I have fund this app really helpfull in classes. If I do not understand a word or I am trying to spell a word it will say the word for me so I know I got the right thing and obviously has the disctonary explaination

Tomtom - You can get the tomtom application which makes your iphone into a fully functioning satnav. They have also released a special holder for it to put in the car.

Shazam - This is a song reconistion tool , if you hear a sing that you like but don't know what it is , put the phone next to the speaker and the app will tell you what it is and link you to the itune store to download it.

They are my favorate ones that get used. Obviously the google maps was one 'i used loads till I got the tomtom app.
    prices please...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    prices please...
    Search via the app store as with me being in the UK and you in the USA there are going to be a massive difference due to promotions and the fact I've had an iphone since Septemeber 08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast