best premium downloading service ?

This is a discussion on best premium downloading service ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Been using RS and gone through all the new changes, but their latest has kind of just fucked me over ...
Page: 1

Dark_sith

Default best premium downloading service ?

Been using RS and gone through all the new changes, but their latest has kind of just fucked me over i cant afford Rapidpro for a month anymore

(495 rapids for 1 month WTF) I got 442

anyone use MU/FS/HF and tell me how well they are ???

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_sith View Post
    Been using RS and gone through all the new changes, but their latest has kind of just fucked me over i cant afford Rapidpro for a month anymore

(495 rapids for 1 month WTF) I got 442

anyone use MU/FS/HF and tell me how well they are ???
    RapidShare is the king of uploaders, in my opinion. I usually download with 3Mb/sec there
    Anyway, I've also used MegaUpload, though I'm not anymore as I got slow download compared to Rapidshare. For me, HotFile and FileShare are crap as I only get like 8-16 Kb/sec from there (must be my country I guess), but others download quickly from there, so I guess it depends on where you live

Rapidshare is raping their costumers with their new service.
    The point system is idiotic.
    You get 1 gig a day for pro and if you get extra points. You'll get on average 1 gig extra download space a day if you take the 20 euro option for a year.

And uploaders stopped uploading their things to rapidshare since they went into high gear with deleting stuff.

I recently got Hotfile and it's quite good and I only payed 54 euros. You get 1.7 terrabyte upload space (1.2 terra on RS), unlimited download capacity (1 gig a day for 30 euro a year on RS). I reached 2-3 mbps on average when on highest I got on hotfile premium is close to 5.

I always liked MU, since you can share your account overthere with RL friends without getting it banned at all. I've been sharing MU now for some years and it never got banned. So pricewise this is really cheap. Only downside I notice last months is the fact that illegal links on MU get deleted fast compared to other dl sides and the dl speed gets slower with the month ffs >.<

Used to get 5mb/sec at mb, now I'm happy I reach 2mb/sec