Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Best President ever

This is a discussion on Best President ever within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwisQkmpqmQ...feature=related ROFL. He is a fucking idiot, but you have to admit it has been a fun journey....
Page: 1

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwisQkmpqmQ...feature=related

ROFL. He is a fucking idiot, but you have to admit it has been a fun journey.

Banned

This is better :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moutUEfqUQ4...feature=related

Oh man how Bush has screwed our economy up so bad..

Wheres Roosevelt when you need him ?

Hennessy

hold it.. hold it.. hold it.. stop blinking.. damn thats alot blinking
    hold it.. hold it.. hold it.. NOW
    i laughed..
    WAIT.. hold it hold it hold it.. NOW

i laughed my ass off

sexyrexy

This is better :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moutUEfqUQ4...feature=related

Oh man how Bush has screwed our economy up so bad..

Wheres Roosevelt when you need him ? [/b]
    congress has screwed up our economy just as much.. not saying i like bush but hes not only one to blame only recent president to have a surplus was Clinton and he rode the .com boom

YES MANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BLAME BUSH

8 YEARS FROM NOW IT WILL BE BLAME MCCAIN /CARE

MCCAIN MITT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCMON

MUCH LOVE <3 BUSH who saw his sexy ass wondering around today before endorsing mccain dude looked sooo fllyyyyyyyyyy

Banned

if mc cain gets the election.. we will just be in iraq another 150 years he said. = our economy fucked worse then it is now.

We talk little about this in class.. Hilary and Obama should run together..

1: Hilary would get all women votes/voters from her husband.
    2: obama would get all black votes/young americans.

Just think.. these 3 people running are the people that will have a great impact of our lives in the next 4-8 years.

NathanAlgren

he has good rhythm when he is drunk

obama wont get shit for votes if he runs with hilary on his ticket however hilary and obama would get votes but both lose to mc cain regardless

agendas

mccain is best candidate...... he was a vietname war hero, so he knows wars.... and the war we are in is perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it. clinton administration screwed up economy and many other things (9-11 prevention neglection) and bush has done awesome with what he has got. so many people ride the bandwagon thats he a bad pres, but he really hasnt done anything bad except for no child left behind. obama isnt patriotic and the country isnt ready for a woman president yet. mccain has good ideas and is totally passionate about this country..... obama isnt at all. hillary is but shes a woman and they arent leading materail to me mccain is most experienced and best qualified for this and bush was a good president, HAD one of the highest approval ratings out of all the presidents (think it was the highest) and also had one of thew lowest because of the Iraq war. but if u look at the details the war isnt bad at all..... bring on the flames, i plan on majoring in these things and becoming a politician one day, ready to back all my arguments! prove me wrong on anything and ill reward you, i love to argue (as many of u may know, Felix from the general topic of support from ko4life knows it ) and im great at debating and arguing...... if i ever run for president vote for me!!

by the time dems sort out michigan and florida mc cain will be sitting in the white house

can&#39;t wait to see mccain+mitt on the ticker TAG TEEAM WOOP WOOP

Banned

mccain is best candidate...... he was a vietname war hero, so he knows wars.... and the war we are in is perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it. clinton administration screwed up economy and many other things (9-11 prevention neglection) and bush has done awesome with what he has got. so many people ride the bandwagon thats he a bad pres, but he really hasnt done anything bad except for no child left behind. obama isnt patriotic and the country isnt ready for a woman president yet. mccain has good ideas and is totally passionate about this country..... obama isnt at all. hillary is but shes a woman and they arent leading materail to me mccain is most experienced and best qualified for this and bush was a good president, HAD one of the highest approval ratings out of all the presidents (think it was the highest) and also had one of thew lowest because of the Iraq war. but if u look at the details the war isnt bad at all..... bring on the flames, i plan on majoring in these things and becoming a politician one day, ready to back all my arguments! prove me wrong on anything and ill reward you, i love to argue (as many of u may know, Felix from the general topic of support from ko4life knows it ) and im great at debating and arguing...... if i ever run for president vote for me!![/b]
    Lol this total bull crap

I dont even have to say anything because if someone actually knows a little something about this kind of stuff they will know your wrong..

<B Roosevelt .. . R.I.P.

Xtr3m3

mccain is best candidate...... he was a vietname war hero, so he knows wars.... and the war we are in is perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it. clinton administration screwed up economy and many other things (9-11 prevention neglection) and bush has done awesome with what he has got. so many people ride the bandwagon thats he a bad pres, but he really hasnt done anything bad except for no child left behind. obama isnt patriotic and the country isnt ready for a woman president yet. mccain has good ideas and is totally passionate about this country..... obama isnt at all. hillary is but shes a woman and they arent leading materail to me mccain is most experienced and best qualified for this and bush was a good president, HAD one of the highest approval ratings out of all the presidents (think it was the highest) and also had one of thew lowest because of the Iraq war. but if u look at the details the war isnt bad at all..... bring on the flames, i plan on majoring in these things and becoming a politician one day, ready to back all my arguments! prove me wrong on anything and ill reward you, i love to argue (as many of u may know, Felix from the general topic of support from ko4life knows it ) and im great at debating and arguing...... if i ever run for president vote for me!![/b]
    I&#39;m just going to totally ignore this post because you let me speechless...

And I :lol: most of what Clinton did to the economy...

durka shares the opinion of many people well respected ppl fyi vandy is as respected as britney at a hotel

Banned

durka shares the opinion of many people well respected ppl fyi vandy is as respected as britney at a hotel[/b]
    Well i guess durka talks with people who don&#39;t know anything..Guess he/she talks with republicans who hate clinton and love bush.

Anyways 1 other person confirmed what i said about durka post so.. Does not matter :mellow:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast