Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Best President ever

This is a discussion on Best President ever within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So, one is a "pinhead" because of their opinion? I think Fox is shit. Now, what does that make me, ...
Page: 9

agendas

So, one is a "pinhead" because of their opinion? I think Fox is shit. Now, what does that make me, a "poopyhead"?[/b]
    yes? jk

all news is biased one way or the other....... its inevitable same with newspapers u cant rely on news to get ur opinions..... either go to youtube and watch videos of what they actually say and the whole speech not the part where he says something funny or stupid and u shudnt make fun of the president cuz he is the guy who leads are country and everyonne should have some respect...... even is obama got elected (whom i really dont care for) i wud still respect the man for what he accomplished

So, one is a "pinhead" because of their opinion? I think Fox is shit. Now, what does that make me, a "poopyhead"?[/b]
    clearly !.

and u shudnt make fun of the president cuz he is the guy who leads are country and everyonne should have some respect...[/b]
    Everyone has a right to tolerance, respect is earned. If you think a president deserves unconditional respect then I am really stunned at your naivety. That is something Hitler and Stalin demanded and it is the reason they could get away with so much.

fox news is fair and balanced no matter how you wanna word it 000000 fact is there fair and balanced and because you oppose that you sir are a pinhead[/b]
    Private i have spoken with you briefly on ventrilo and even from limited encounters I can safely say that you are incredibly stupid. As such I am not surprised by your views, infact you fit the ignorant right-wing American stereotype and people like you are the reason Bush was elected twice, to the dismay of the educated world.

I challenge you to find ONE example of a FOX anchor attacking a pro-Bush interviewee.

Your pin-up Bill O'Reilly would not get on television anywhere other than FOX. The man is not even a journalist or reporter, he is simply a dim-witted, bigotted puppet who is paid to ridicule different points of views from his own. He is like a stupid Goebbels. While he is the most extreme example of terrible American broadcasting, the point stands that someone like him would not be on television in any other western country or even Al-Jazeera.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5w8OhiLU7cU

agendas

Everyone has a right to tolerance, respect is earned. If you think a president deserves unconditional respect then I am really stunned at your naivety. That is something Hitler and Stalin demanded and it is the reason they could get away with so much.[/b]
    yes hes not that bad of a president, and he has earned it by earning the nations vote so i think its time people respect him for hes done and not what he hasnt done AQ sure hes messed up alot (in some ppls eyes.....) but hes still the president of one of the greatest countries in the world and thats something that i think EARNS respect

menem!

agendas

menem![/b]

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789