Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Biggest Army

This is a discussion on Biggest Army within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; nation you know not to fuck with america [/b] i would fuck with america...indians, vietnam, and iraq...'enough said -_-... as ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

nation you know not to fuck with

america [/b]
    i would fuck with america...indians, vietnam, and iraq...'enough said -_-... as long as u dont fight head on with america u can fucking pwn the shit out of us -_-

guerilla tactics>america, every time

and will its only 62k HUMAN soldiers, it doesnt include all the beavers and mooses

look at the end of the list...

24 contries WHO DO NOT have military forces

Iceland is in the group of 24 contries

and USA have a moron presidant...

and they are all equiped...to rape the earth

U know what?

Money invest in army in one year COULD FEED ALL POOR FAMILiIES ON THE EARTH FOR 1 WEEK!

redbluegreen44

i would fuck with america...indians, vietnam, and iraq...'enough said -_-... as long as u dont fight head on with america u can fucking pwn the shit out of us -_-

and will its only 62k HUMAN soldiers, it doesnt include all the beavers and mooses[/b]
    Do you even know how experienced U.S soldiers are? They are good enough to wipe your country off the map. And you would fuck with those countries? I know for sure you would shit your pants if you were going against american's army. Guerilla tactics got nothing on the current U.S army

and peintre, its not called steroids its called TRAINING. like the U.S army is gannalet someone weak and retarded like you on army with out training. You would cry your ass off if you train like american soldiers. And your saying they dont know what to do? geez your fuckign stupid.

Banned

and will its only 62k HUMAN soldiers, it doesnt include all the beavers and mooses[/b]
    very nice written lol ^___^
    you amaze me baba
    and USA have a moron presidant...[/b]
    so? our generals > USA president in "war" smarts

so? our generals > USA president in "war" smarts[/b]
    so you think that pres have nothing to do in war? all decision have to pass by him, if its important, before a general can do it...

and its the pres who give the general first idea

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Do you even know how experienced U.S soldiers are? They are good enough to wipe your country off the map. And you would fuck with those countries? I know for sure you would shit your pants if you were going against american's army. Guerilla tactics got nothing on the current U.S army[/b]
    the world isnt as scared of america as most americans wish they were(im american btw)...and guerilla tactics own the US army, go look at iraq...were losing that way actually wanna know why? cuz its not a conventional war...they dont care about deaths like the americans do and they arent fighting head on...theyre fighting through guerilla tactics and they dont stop

im sorry, i guess guerilla was the wrong choice of words...

nonconventional wars>america, every time

^if u argue with that, then ur retarded and havent taken a history class ever

Banned

we should have did what i said, bomb the shit out of them until everything is demolished ( nuke, totamic bomb )

and kill more civils ... great strategie vandy...

Banned

and kill more civils ... great strategie vandy...[/b]
    gatta do what you gatta do

tolgahan

we should have did what i said, bomb the shit out of them until everything is demolished ( nuke, totamic bomb )[/b]
    iran has bombs too

Banned

iran has bombs too [/b]
    alot of countrys have bombs like this

I'm not even googling this. China has to have the biggest army...

Also, I agree, guerrilla warfare > fat american boys and their standardized training. Guerrilla troops are willing to go all the way to win while American fatties have too many combat rules and restrictions.

DragonFire

gatta do what you gatta do[/b]
    What if it was your town that they bombed?

Banned

What if it was your town that they bombed?[/b]
    i got faith in my country that we will be the ones bombing the other "people" and destroy them before they can get a bomb off

tolgahan

alot of countrys have bombs like this[/b]
    not nuke. i mean you allways say "bomb that bomb this" and some of them have the same bombs as america has. how wd it be if they do the same to you ? .i dont think it is funny.DO u have any connection with hitler ? :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast