Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Biggest Army

This is a discussion on Biggest Army within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; not nuke. i mean you allways say "bomb that bomb this" and some of them has the same bombs as ...
Page: 3

Banned

not nuke. i mean you allways say "bomb that bomb this" and some of them has the same bombs as america has. how wd it be if they do the same to you ? .i dont think it is funny.DO u have any connection with hitler ? :P[/b]
    i just answerd your question above baba ^__^

@ hitler... he is my brother.. h34r:

LithiumBunny12

are we seriously gonna take this shit from a country who cant even buy handguns and the dont even have kfc the kernal would be dissapointed they have gay pfc with no biscuits i mean what the fuck is that shit. But seriously if we wanted to we could wipe any country off the map permanently and we could invade with a huge force but here they have checks and balances on our army so we cant just send as many as we want and if those little turbin achmeds would come out there holes and fight like men instead of pussies maybe we could get somewhere.

redbluegreen44

the world isnt as scared of america as most americans wish they were(im american btw)...and guerilla tactics own the US army, go look at iraq...were losing that way actually wanna know why? cuz its not a conventional war...they dont care about deaths like the americans do and they arent fighting head on...theyre fighting through guerilla tactics and they dont stop

im sorry, i guess guerilla was the wrong choice of words...

nonconventional wars>america, every time

^if u argue with that, then ur retarded and havent taken a history class ever[/b]
    hmm their tactics only killed what? 3k soldiers in 4 years? all they can kill mostly is civilians. And how many insurgents did U.S killed? like 45k-50k. That Guerilla tactic has worked on U.s but only in vietnam and that was all jungle and experienced fighters. Thsi is different, these guys dont know shit, and they dont always fight in guerilla tactics. Guerilla tactics can work but it needs a specific place and experienced soldiers. But its not certainly working well in a place like iraq. They will give up soon if Bush is still here because we all know bush will not stop

Banned

the world isnt as scared of america as most americans wish they were(im american btw)...and guerilla tactics own the US army, go look at iraq...were losing that way actually wanna know why? cuz its not a conventional war...they dont care about deaths like the americans do and they arent fighting head on...theyre fighting through guerilla tactics and they dont stop

im sorry, i guess guerilla was the wrong choice of words...

nonconventional wars>america, every time

^if u argue with that, then ur retarded and havent taken a history class ever[/b]
    You are forgetting that the war in Iraq was won once Sadam was taken out of power. Whats in Iraq is the aftermath of the war. Guerilla tactic works because they are uncoventional. Hence, the word guerilla tactics. If America were to use uncoventional means such as bombing Iraq off the map of the Earth with nukes, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I think the Arabs are lucky that Americans are compassionate people and believe in equality. If it were me, there would be babies being born in the middle east without limbs.

LithiumBunny12

You are forgetting that the war in Iraq was won once Sadam was taken out of power. Whats in Iraq is the aftermath of the war. Guerilla tactic works because they are uncoventional. Hence, the word guerilla tactics. If America were to use uncoventional means such as bombing Iraq off the map of the Earth with nukes, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I think the Arabs are lucky that Americans are compassionate people and believe in equality. If it were me, there would be babies being born in the middle east without limbs.[/b]
    thank you for the intelligent correct response

LithiumBunny12

I think the Arabs are lucky that Americans are compassionate people and believe in equality. If it were me, there would be babies being born in the middle east without limbs.[/b]
    double post

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hmm their tactics only killed what? 3k soldiers in 4 years? all they can kill mostly is civilians. And how many insurgents did U.S killed? like 45k-50k. That Guerilla tactic has worked on U.s but only in vietnam and that was all jungle and experienced fighters. Thsi is different, these guys dont know shit, and they dont always fight in guerilla tactics. Guerilla tactics can work but it needs a specific place and experienced soldiers. But its not certainly working well in a place like iraq. They will give up soon if Bush is still here because we all know bush will not stop[/b]
    did u know that ni the vietnam war, the american troops killed more vietnamese than vietnamese killed americans? and guess who won the war? vietnam!! this isnt a game or some bs like that, jsut cuz ur kill rate is higher than the other persons doesnt mean u win

its not working in iraq? are u fucking joking? its working great in the sense its working how they want it to work...american troops are being attacked and they cant even defend against the against...dont get me wrong i pray for their safety and i think its a stupid war and none of them should be there, i hope they all get home safe, but due to the government not learning from its past mistakes(vietnam) were not repeating those same mistakes at the cost of american lives

are we still there fighting? are we still spending money being there? then its still a war...the name of the war and "title" of our benig there may have changed, but its still a war...

compassionate people? believe in equality? both loads of garbage, dont be nieve...the only reason america didnt bomb the living shit out of iraq(more than it did) is because if it had it would have gotten even LESS support, and probably woulda had countries turning AGAINST america...

Xtr3m3

What have the babies done?WTF! You sir make me sick and I pity you for it
    If America was truly compassionate they will have not invaded Iraq in the first place. If i remember correctly we were after Osama (not Iraq).
    We went to Iraq for our own benefit, if you haven't notice it yet lol
    Why will we bomb Iraq of the map in the first place? Because we started their invasion? lol
    You guys only see 1 side of the coin, there two sides to the story mate
    Ant they haven't kill 45k civilians in Iraq
    It around 600k

And yes, this is a different kind of war. Which is most fittest to win.

Is the United States Killing 10,000 Iraqis Every Month? Or Is It More?
    http://www.voltairenet.org/article149840.html
    [codebox]
    These shocking statistics are made all the more horrific
    when we realize that among the 600,000 or so victims of
    Iraqi war violence, the largest portion have been killed by
    the American military, not by carbombings or death squads,
    or violent criminals — or even all these groups combined.[/codebox]

australia

i just lol'ed in my pants

:blink:

Americans lost the war against iraq same as it did against vietnam.
    the government doesnt care for their loss in iraq.
    i, personally enjoy the vids of juba the bagdad sniper..
    own fault.

and yea, guerilla>Us.

Turkey has a big army too
    and pretty modern.

switzerlands army is small, but effective.
    the army is build on soldiers like spartans
    one of the most modern armys. very defensive build up bases/flak&#39;s in the alps are defending this beautyfull country :wub: , and all those cute girls <3

Phosgene

You are forgetting that the war in Iraq was won once Sadam was taken out of power. Whats in Iraq is the aftermath of the war. Guerilla tactic works because they are uncoventional. Hence, the word guerilla tactics. If America were to use uncoventional means such as bombing Iraq off the map of the Earth with nukes, we wouldn&#39;t be having this discussion.

you are really naive mate ...
    a.there is something called "international laws" ...
    b.if the war in iraq was won how come youre still there ? just a reminder : sadam was brought down back in 2003 . u lost like what , 3000 soldiers since then ?
    c.guerilla tactic is successful both by numbers and mentally . when you fight against a COUNTRY , you can harm it in endless ways . destroy power plants , cut water\oil\gas tubes , and the list goes on . however when you fight against a group of people that represent an idea (and also hold a fanatic religious view of the world) you can only attack their people . for example take the war between israel and hizballah last year . israel lost approximately 120 soldiers if im not mistaken . since israel has an army and is a democratic country by definition , the army reports to the public and government about every single dead soldier and citizen . on the other hand , hizballah which is and organization and not a country , do not report on every person that is killed during acts .
    the result is that israel lost 160 citizens and soldiers , and hizballah lost 500-600 soldiers and about 1000 lebanese citizens were killed .
    although the numeric results show a "victory" , the feelings among israel public were bad , there was a feeling of a tie or a lost.
    d.as i mentioned before , there is something called "international law" , and by bombing a place with nuclear bombs(actually it doesnt have to be nuclear weapon , it can be conventional weapon but if its meant to kill citizens then its a crime)a country breaks that law .
    rest assured america can attack a country and cause a tremendous damage to that country without using unconventional weapon .
    e.americans are not compassionate people and dont believe in equality . be sure that every act of america or any other country in the world comes from its interests . helping israel is an interest , holding endless oil fields in iraq is an interest .

listen to camaz0tz he has good points in his words .

Banned

What have the babies done?WTF! You sir make me sick and I pity you for it
    If America was truly compassionate they will have not invaded Iraq in the first place. If i remember correctly we were after Osama (not Iraq).
    We went to Iraq for our own benefit, if you haven&#39;t notice it yet lol
    Why will we bomb Iraq of the map in the first place? Because we started their invasion? lol
    You guys only see 1 side of the coin, there two sides to the story mate
    Ant they haven&#39;t kill 45k civilians in Iraq
    It around 600k

And yes, this is a different kind of war. Which is most fittest to win.

Is the United States Killing 10,000 Iraqis Every Month? Or Is It More?
    http://www.voltairenet.org/article149840.html
    [codebox]
    These shocking statistics are made all the more horrific
    when we realize that among the 600,000 or so victims of
    Iraqi war violence, the largest portion have been killed by
    the American military, not by carbombings or death squads,
    or violent criminals — or even all these groups combined.[/codebox][/b]
    those babies are growing up suicding bombing for there country. <_<

volo_aot

my god - Ukraine has huge army

wtf Viet Nam 4 000 000 reserve?

aussie 53k including crazy aboriginies riding kangaroos