Bin Laden finally dead?

This is a discussion on Bin Laden finally dead? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; What ya think? Osama bin Laden is dead, Obama says - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan ...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Just seen another topic about it, my bad.. You can delete this if need be lol..

oddzialowy

pure bullshit

LastManStanding2142

So they say haha

Fucking gay,Jew hater,I am so glad he is dead

killer america killed a killer.thats all.
    now american ppl can suppose themselfs sumting like hero and can back to daily life with blood and petrol of thausands of muslim ppl.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    killer america killed a killer.thats all.
    now american ppl can suppose themselfs sumting like hero and can back to daily life with blood and petrol of thausands of muslim ppl.
    Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Get over it.
    president:
    hello hero solider.u killed 1.000.000 terrorist and here take ur supergun x55.if you werent there they could capture all of the world.

hehehe not.read it now my friend
    in u.s you thrust.look ur flag love it open fox news cover it and keep a part of capitalist system,it makes u happy like a big rest of the world.
    bin laden bad man,america is hero,and some russians helping bad man but at the end bad man dies america wins.heehehe world is not a holly wood movie.

search on youtube.u will see whats happening at iraq,arabisten,gazze,etc etc.u will see american soliders holding heads of civillians and pusing into shit u will see pll are who crying dying loosing their kids.those ppl dont care islam,america,flag or sumthings like that.they want some food and living without bullets.we all know america killing them and taking petrol.how u feel when using ur car? a car fully blood...

and i must say that happy to bin ladin namely devil dead.one goes one comes but killer killed killer at least less killer living in the world.

MyNameIsCool

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    president:
    hello hero solider.u killed 1.000.000 terrorist and here take ur supergun x55.if you werent there they could capture all of the world.

hehehe not.read it now my friend
    in u.s you thrust.look ur flag love it open fox news cover it and keep a part of capitalist system,it makes u happy like a big rest of the world.
    bin laden bad man,america is hero,and some russians helping bad man but at the end bad man dies america wins.heehehe world is not a holly wood movie.

search on youtube.u will see whats happening at iraq,arabisten,gazze,etc etc.u will see american soliders holding heads of civillians and pusing into shit u will see pll are who crying dying loosing their kids.those ppl dont care islam,america,flag or sumthings like that.they want some food and living without bullets.we all know america killing them and taking petrol.how u feel when using ur car? a car fully blood...

and i must say that happy to bin ladin namely devil dead.one goes one comes but killer killed killer at least less killer living in the world.
    ........ Huh?

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

here is you'r peacefull muslim people who want to live in freedom and have some food

Last edited by Sp1ke; 07-01-2011 at 10:10 AM.

potoso

bin laden is death after 11-september