First of all, i just wanna point out that every single dumb politician, doesnt matter if he/she is from germany, sweden, finland, estland or any other country, if u didnt do nothing to stop it, ur just big fraking cunts.

So anyhow, dont expect every american knows about this, (yes, there is actually life outside ur stupid country) but since sweden and finland allowed nord stream gas pipe to their waters. Long flame short: "god ur soooo fraking idiots".

Bit longer. Do u fraking even see through ur expensive pants? It would help if ud pull ur tiny head out of them. U completly ignored REAL facts, estimates, scenarios and warnings done and given by real scientists not some gazprom puppets. How can any finnish goverment belive to that retarded model about toxic dioxide, that was infact done for deep oceans? How can swedish goverment ignore a alternative estimates done by estland guys who have done the surveys for decades and know what happens if a mine is detonated or smth hits one of those millions barrels of chemical weapons that CCCP, usa and uk dumped near the coast of poland, latvia and lithuania. How much did gerhard schröder, with his cloned wig, had to pay for all of them to look pass this?

I wish al gore would stop his stupid global warming act already and focus on things that rly matter.

And no im not some greenpeace faggot, tbh it would be dam fun to see their ship stuck at neckmansgrung xD S>tickets to place with awsome view!